List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Get her Eve!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Get her Eve!!!

Started by scorpiogirl 43 at 2014/07/15 05:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 11:08AM, Views: 395, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/07/15 05:26PM
    Get her Eve!!!
    scorpiogirl 43

I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

#2   2014/07/15 08:58PM
    Re: Get her Eve!!!
    fighterm

Quote scorpiogirl 43: I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

I have to agree with you. My girl Abby completely lost her mind today. She should've hurried to her boyfriend as fast as possible. She had no right to fight her mother's battles. Now Sami put her spin first.

#3   2014/07/15 11:21PM
    Ms. Diablo

Quote scorpiogirl 43: I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

I agree, Abby has enough issues of her own to contend with. She just added more fuel to the fire for poor Jen. If Eve retaliated, she would have ripped Abby to shreds and shoved those "killer heels" so far up her butt the caps of the stilettos would be coming out her nose.

Did Abby meet or see Eve at all prior to slapping her at Horton Square today? I may have missed something but, as far as I recall Abby was never home while Eve was at Jen's house, she doesn't hang out with Paige, and she was late to JJ's graduation (Sami's wedding day).

#4   2014/07/15 11:59PM
    sandrab

eve is too annoying to even watch

#5   2014/07/16 11:08AM
    scorpiogirl 43

Nope Abby met her, Eve, at the Horton square for bout 30 secs.. days ago...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list