List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Recast the character of Bo.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Recast the character of Bo.

Started by Shirleta at 2014/07/15 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 02:17PM, Views: 956, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/15 01:09PM
    Recast the character of Bo.
    Shirleta

Although Aiden is very good-looking, he just doesn't go with Hope. I'm talking type-wise. The character of Bo was handsome and very rugged-looking.

Bring Bo back. Recast him with a handsome and rugged-looking actor. A marriage made in heaven of Bo and Hope's shouldn't be just washed away. What do you think?

#2   2014/07/15 01:26PM
    Re: Recast the character of Bo.
    mbfc3

I think it's not happening. If TPTB wanted to do that, they would've thought about it sometime in the past two+ years. Besides, Even if they had thought of it and wanted to do it, I'm not sure it would be accepted by diehard Bo/Hope fans, especially after so much angst over the lack of closure. I think it's clear that they intend to pair Hope and Aiden. Some of us are ready for Hope to move on. Personally, I just hope the writers have a plan for moving forward. I don't see how this couple can advance with an absentee husband out there fighting the world's bad guys.

If we're voting on a recast, I vote no.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 01:27PM
    #3   2014/07/15 02:36PM
    CindyHaskins

I for one have to say that aiden does fit good with hope and the will end up been a couple together.it is bo that never fit good with hope.all seem to forget that bo and hope are not even legally married.so hope is free to move on with her life and be with any one she want.one more thing i really don't want a bo brady recasted or this character back on days of our lives.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 02:37PM
    #4   2014/07/15 06:13PM
    days78

Quote CindyHaskins: I for one have to say that aiden does fit good with hope and the will end up been a couple together.it is bo that never fit good with hope.all seem to forget that bo and hope are not even legally married.so hope is free to move on with her life and be with any one she want.one more thing i really don't want a bo brady recasted or this character back on days of our lives.

I think Aiden has a similar look to Bo when Bo is clean shaven. I would like to see PR come back as Bo to wrap up the s/l and let Hope move on with out cheating on Bo. The writers really trashed this characters beyond repair.

#5   2014/07/15 09:27PM
    50yr

Personally, I think Aiden will work for Hope, but the writers need to get Bo gracefully out-of-the-way first.
    Even I have almost forgotten about Bo and I watched when the two first got married. Humm.... But he has been gone so long now, that it's time to move on (WITHOUT a recast). After all, who could possibly live up to his role. I hate recasts. It's never the same. I have finally accepted the new Will, but he's not nearly as good as old Will. I don't care for the newbie much.

#6   2014/07/16 09:13AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote 50yr: Personally, I think Aiden will work for Hope, but the writers need to get Bo gracefully out-of-the-way first.
    Even I have almost forgotten about Bo and I watched when the two first got married. Humm.... But he has been gone so long now, that it's time to move on (WITHOUT a recast). After all, who could possibly live up to his role. I hate recasts. It's never the same. I have finally accepted the new Will, but he's not nearly as good as old Will. I don't care for the newbie much.

I agree about the recast for Bo! PR created & played the role (EXTREMELY successfully, btw) for much too long for a recast to work well. And why on earth recasts a role the writers refuse to write for which, in this case, is Bo and THE reason PR left the role in the first place. That would be unnecessary. NOW, with that being said and PR has offered to return to put "acceptable" closure on his character & the Bope tru-luv story, THAT would be wonderful because HE knows Bo's exit was pathetic & wrong! Everyone agrees Hope needs to move on but MOST feel it should only happen when Bo's absence is handled properly. What these writers have done to this point & for so long makes NO sense! THAT is the only problem here - the writers not explaing Bo favorably. It's not about liking Aiden for Hope (that's a given - it's very obvious that pairing is happening - but it's the disrespect and treating it like the powerful Bope never meant anything when, truthfully, they're the strongest & most popular thing that ever happened to DAYS and for the longest, most successful years). Bottom line - treat Bo/Bope with the respect they earned & treat their most dedicated fans like they care about them and ALL would be well with Hope moving on. Otherwise, Hope & Aiden will be just another average-at-best couple some will accept but MANY won't! Aiden with Hope could never match Bope anyway on DAYS - why not try to please as many viewers as possible? Believe me, DAYS needs ALL the help it can get!! It's a no-brainer and not rocket science here!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/16 09:18AM
    #7   2014/07/16 09:21AM
    MauveRoses

I agree. The writers need to end Bo with a tasteful story line so Hope can move on. She needs a life and Bo was the one that chose to go undercover. She has been very supportive of Bo but enough is enough. Give them closure. A recast of Bo would not work.

#8   2014/07/16 11:10AM
    EjamiEricole

I think Aiden might be good for Hope!
    But would be good to see a final ending with Bo!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/16 11:11AM
    #9   2014/07/16 11:11AM
    scorpiogirl 43

Got rid of Bo? get rid of Hope!!! I cant stand her!! All she ever did was demassculate Bo, all the time!! I'll be happy when she gets gone!!!

#10   2014/07/16 01:50PM
    JeanLou

I remember watching Days when Robert Kelker-Kelly played Bo. I thought he was very good in the part, and I know he was mostly with Billie but he was a good recast, albeit not the original. Someone like him might be good! I like Aiden but I'm sorry, I don't feel any real chemistry between them. But she should move on, Aiden is just kind of blah.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list