List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Or you want EJ and Stefano punish Sami and Kate?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Or you want EJ and Stefano punish Sami and Kate?

Started by fighterm at 2014/07/14 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 12:33PM, Views: 511, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/07/14 06:59PM
    Or you want EJ and Stefano punish Sami and Kate?
    fighterm

Now that Sami revealed her revenge plans, do you want EJ and Stefano punish her and Kate? Or is the reconciliation possible? BTW, I predicted several weeks ago that Sami will put EJ in jail as a revenge.

#2   2014/07/14 09:25PM
    Re: Or you want EJ and Stefano punish Sami and Kate?
    Magic66

Quote fighterm: Now that Sami revealed her revenge plans, do you want EJ and Stefano punish her and Kate? Or is the reconciliation possible? BTW, I predicted several weeks ago that Sami will put EJ in jail as a revenge.

I don't think Sami had the Tax Documents delivered
    on that Agents door step.I believe it was Kate.I think
    Kate may be doing somethings and not keeping Sami in the
    loop.Hope/Rafe know that Sami would have the most to gain
    from EJ being in the Pokey.I think Sami maybe next to visti
    the Pokey.

#3   2014/07/14 11:13PM
    Magic66

I think Sami will have some self inflicted punishment
    behind EJ signing his shares over to her.If there is a gain
    with the shares Sami will have to pay a tax dividend.Now if
    Sami is thinking about voting EJs shares off she should be careful because they could be limited or Preference shares.
    Those shares cant be voted off.Oh boy this could be a good
    Corporate Espionage s/l.Kate will be the mischief maker.Stefeno probably won't have a bone to pick with Kate because all she would have done was vote his shares for him.
    EJ would probably have to buy a judge off to get Sami out of jail on tax evasion.

#4   2014/07/14 11:55PM
    fighterm

Quote Magic66: I thinker's Sami will have some self inflicted punishment
    Sami is thinking about voting EJs shares off she should be careful because they could be limited or Preference shares.
    Corporate Espionage s/l.Kate will be the mischief maker.Stefeno probably won't have a bone to pick with Kate because all she would have done was vote his shares for him.

EJ would probably have to buy a judge off to get Sami out of jail on tax evasion.

Do you think EJ will forgive Sami if she forgives him?

#5   2014/07/15 12:08AM
    Magic66

Quote fighterm:
    Quote Magic66: I thinker's Sami will have some self inflicted punishment

Do you think EJ will forgive Sami if she forgives him?

Yep its the usual routine with EJami.
    EJ may also have to buy off the judge
    to keep Sami from possibly going to prison
    for Tax Evasion.

#6   2014/07/15 04:52AM
    fadingrose

Quote Magic66: I think Sami will have some self inflicted punishment

I don't know much about corporate law, but I wonder whether EJ's assigning a proxy vote for the Board meeting also gives her ownership of his shares. What may be more of a factor is that I believe EJ also gave Sami Power of Attorney.

Regarding any "Capital Gains" tax that Sami might owe if she sold one or more shares: I believe that the book price of a share on the date Sami became its legal owner would determine the "cost basis" of her share. It therefore would not matter if there was a huge gain based on when EJ first acquired the stock. If Sami sold the shares ASAP, there might not be any large gain to be taxed. Most likely, however, Sami would be liable for taxes on any dividends earned, which is a whole different class of income.

HELP! Are there any experts who want to tackle the "what ifs"? (Not that the writers couldn't ignore facts, as they've been known to do quite often!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 04:56AM
    #7   2014/07/15 06:48AM
    Magic66

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Magic66: I think Sami will have some self inflicted punishment

I don't know much about corporate law, but I wonder whether EJ's assigning a proxy vote for the Board meeting also gives her ownership of his shares. What may be more of a factor is that I believe EJ also gave Sami Power of Attorney.

Regarding any "Capital Gains" tax that Sami might owe if she sold one or more shares: I believe that the book price of a share on the date Sami became its legal owner would determine the "cost basis" of her share. It therefore would not matter if there was a huge gain based on when EJ first acquired the stock. If Sami sold the shares ASAP, there might not be any large gain to be taxed. Most likely, however, Sami would be liable for taxes on any dividends earned, which is a whole different class of income.

HELP! Are there any experts who want to tackle the "what ifs"? (Not that the writers couldn't ignore facts, as they've been known to do quite often!)

I think either way Sami is the new owner of not just those
    shares but EJs tax burdens also.If EJ made Sami power of Attorney oh boy that really sealed the deal.I hope GT/Sell write it similar to the info I picked up in my research.It is pretty interesting researching about shares.This is info from Share Lawyers.

#8   2014/07/15 12:33PM
    fighterm

I think that Stefano is not in jail (thanks Kate for the warning)and he has all his people still working for him. So the meeting results can be overturned, I guess. Kate and Sami's lives can be in danger. How could Stefano not use skype and remotely participate is still puzzling.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list