List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: No Redeeming Teresa Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Redeeming Teresa Now

Started by Soapnexis at 2014/07/14 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/02 04:11AM, Views: 3573, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/07/15 06:07PM
    Re: No Redeeming Teresa Now
    days78

Quote miladytn:
    Quote HOT PINK: I hope Abe isn't gullible enough to believe the lies Theresa spewed about the "fight" between John and Brady. I would think the doctors should be able to tell John was struck from behind; and, if Brady was facing John during the fight, there's no way he could have been the one who hit him.

I am so hoping that when the truth is revealed, Theresa is sent to prison for assault and is gone a very long time, though permanently would be my preference.

I was in shock watching what Teresa did. And that self defense stuff she's spouting won't hold up very long, IMHO. Abe is already suspicious of her, just from the questions he was/or trying ask. I just hope that when John wakes up (hopefully THIS year!), he won't have the dreaded soap staple amnesia.

I thought that Teresa gave the phone to Henderson to call the police. She did/or tried to erase the damning recording but I thought she then gave the phone to Henderson to call for help. The Salem PD can trace phone calls, as we heard about during the Nick murder investigation. Hopefully they won't forget that fact this time around.

Just a guess, but maybe Kristen kidnaps John.

My original thought was Kristin will kidnap Brady, but she could kidnap John to nurse him back to health and turn him over to Stefano for a fresh round of brain washing... however, I don't think that TPTB would commit the actors to the airtime it would take to tell that story. But then again, DOOL loves to retell the same s/l with a slightly different twist over and over again.... guess we'll know soon enough

#22   2014/07/16 10:14AM
    Soapnexis

Teresa can dig her way all the way to China but luckily Salem PD seems to have gotten more professional and a lot smarter now. No one believes Teresa's story and the evidence isn't adding up.
    Just looking at the heights of Brady and Teresa and the position that she hit John, it's clear Brady wasn't holding the anvil.
    There are so many who want to take her down, I don't care who does it but it would be wonderful if Brady did it!

#23   2014/07/16 01:15PM
    mbfc3

Theresa seriously defines the phrase "piece of work". Seriously, anyone who thought she had real feelings for Brady needs to rethink ASAP. She will do whatever she can think of to weasel out of this, but Abe, Daniel, and Henderson are all suspicious, and it looks like the Salem PD has real evidence that will prove her statements false. Furthermore, I think John will wake up, and he'll remember the details. That's when Brady will turn his wrath on Theresa. Maybe he'll let Grandpa Victor have a piece of her. That woukd be entertaining. Wow! Can he pick 'em or what? Earlier I referred to Theresa as soulless. I haven't changed my mind.

By the way, I think this whole s/l could be a winner again for Eric Martsolf come next year's Emmy time. It's heartbreaking watching Brady suffer because he believes he hurt his father. This really is a good arc.

#24   2014/11/01 07:38AM
    stjarna

The way Theresa spoke to Marlena and John- seriously- just really made my blood boil...
    Kristen is twisted, but this one is evil on a different level...

what do you think?

#25   2014/11/01 08:59AM
    Pinedays

Quote stjarna: The way Theresa spoke to Marlena and John- seriously- just really made my blood boil...

what do you think?

Really .... I thought most bad girls' idea of love was twisted but this is beyond belief! Does Teresa realize she tried to kill the FATHER of the person she claims to love?? A father he absolutely cherishes? Does she realize she is the reason Brady had been ridden with guilt for the past several months?? What is wrong with this girl? She has absolutely no remorse for what she has done! Right now, Kristen's selfishness pales in comparison to this twit.

#26   2014/11/01 09:45AM
    Ms. Diablo

Quote stjarna: The way Theresa spoke to Marlena and John- seriously- just really made my blood boil...

what do you think?

I wonder if Theresa had such a messed up family life and was bored/wanted to escape/fit in so she used drugs at an early age. Shane was always out "saving the world" in the ISA and Kimberly was emotionally unstable. Theresa is still emotionally/phychologically a spoiled child in so many ways, this is evident in her thought process (or lack thereof) with her one track mind and no attention span to listen to anyone else. She lashes out when she goes into defensive mode. Theresa often can't plead/argue her way out of a wet paper bag. We have seen similar behavior, as she exhibited the other day in Marlena's office in past heated verbal altercations with Daniel, JJ, Jen, and Maggie.
    When it comes to scheming/evil doings, Kristen holds a doctorate and Theresa barely squeaked by with a GED.
    An example of both Theresa's and Kristen's attempted murders...
    I recall Kristen tried to kill Marlena by injecting Penclinin (which she was deathly allergic to) in some chocolates for her. Belle ate them instead and since she's allergic as well she almost died if Roman didn't find her a rush her to the hospital. Kristen wasn't caught and she skipped town immediately. This was totally pre-mediated with intent (Kristen hated Marlena bc John choose Marlena over her). Kristen left Salem and wasn't caught.
    Theresa's attack on John with the poker was in the heat of the moment after he shoved her to the floor. I don't think Theresa had any other intent other than stopping John from "talking sense into Brady about Theresa/the marriage sham. Theresa took advantage of the situation to save her own butt and implicated Brady which was the most messed up part of it all. Even though Salem PD is dense the charade couldn't hold up forever. Theresa had a horrible poker face, John would remember, and Kristen is smart.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/11/01 09:47AM
    #27   2014/11/01 11:51AM
    AnneM127

Quote Ms. Diablo:

what do you think?

I wonder if Theresa had such a messed up family life and was bored/wanted to escape/fit in so she used drugs at an early age. Shane was always out "saving the world" in the ISA and Kimberly was emotionally unstable. Theresa is still emotionally/phychologically a spoiled child in so many ways, this is evident in her thought process (or lack thereof) with her one track mind and no attention span to listen to anyone else. She lashes out when she goes into defensive mode. Theresa often can't plead/argue her way out of a wet paper bag. We have seen similar behavior, as she exhibited the other day in Marlena's office in past heated verbal altercations with Daniel, JJ, Jen, and Maggie.
    When it comes to scheming/evil doings, Kristen holds a doctorate and Theresa barely squeaked by with a GED.
    An example of both Theresa's and Kristen's attempted murders...
    I recall Kristen tried to kill Marlena by injecting Penclinin (which she was deathly allergic to) in some chocolates for her. Belle ate them instead and since she's allergic as well she almost died if Roman didn't find her a rush her to the hospital. Kristen wasn't caught and she skipped town immediately. This was totally pre-mediated with intent (Kristen hated Marlena bc John choose Marlena over her). Kristen left Salem and wasn't caught.
    Theresa's attack on John with the poker was in the heat of the moment after he shoved her to the floor. I don't think Theresa had any other intent other than stopping John from "talking sense into Brady about Theresa/the marriage sham. Theresa took advantage of the situation to save her own butt and implicated Brady which was the most messed up part of it all. Even though Salem PD is dense the charade couldn't hold up forever. Theresa had a horrible poker face, John would remember, and Kristen is smart.

I agree. Kristin is sophisticated and plans ahead. Teresa just reacts and tries to turn situations in which she finds herself to her advantage, rather than controlling the situation instead.

I will sorely miss Kristin diMera. She is a slow boil and Teresa is a microwave zap. But, be that as it may, Teresa's face is always an open book with those huge eyes registering anger,surprise, fright, triumph...and we understand what emotion it is, again, based on the situation in which she is immersed. KDM is smoother.

Teresa is certainly throwing her weight around--demanding that John's memories be believed only if they are the "right" memories for her. Questioning MARLENA??? Threatening Dr. Dan? Calling Anne, who only tried to help her in whatever misguided way an idiot or somesuch for not knowing what a bug was. And everyone knows she is not as much fun to have on the show as is Kristin and everyone knows SHE HIT JOHN and everyone knows she is evil and needs her come uppance...the same way NF and KDM and others got theirs. We ALL know this...

But this is Days. We can almost see the writing on the wall as to what will happen next. Only, sadly, it won't be as interesting. Teresa's motives and actions are as black and white as that pocketbook Brady bought her.

#28   2014/11/01 01:03PM
    mbfc3

Quote Pinedays:

what do you think?

Really .... I thought most bad girls' idea of love was twisted but this is beyond belief! Does Teresa realize she tried to kill the FATHER of the person she claims to love?? A father he absolutely cherishes? Does she realize she is the reason Brady had been ridden with guilt for the past several months?? What is wrong with this girl? She has absolutely no remorse for what she has done! Right now, Kristen's selfishness pales in comparison to this twit.

She reminds of a middle school kid...always trying to pin the blame on somebody else...no accountability for her actions...I'm beginning to think she's just stupid.

#29   2014/11/01 09:07PM
    Stefano Rules

I knew Teresa was a whack job, but even I was shocked at the way she was talking to John and Marlena, who just basically stood there. I don't know why Marlena didn't go straight to Kayla and have Teresa fired. I mean Sami had no problem getting Abigail fired, and Teresa's actions were way worse than Abbie's. Someone needs to let Kim and Shane now what their lil darling is up to.

#30   2014/11/02 04:11AM
    Shirleta

I don't understand the motive behind why John would not put Theresa in jail. She tried to kill him and he remembers her actions. Also the logical thing would be for her to get out of town as fast as she can now that he knows the truth, but that's not happening. Where is this s/l leading to?

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list