List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: No Redeeming Teresa Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Redeeming Teresa Now

Started by Soapnexis at 2014/07/14 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 01:15PM, Views: 2371, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/15 11:38AM
    Re: No Redeeming Teresa Now
    mbfc3

Quote moocat: I was thinking that Teresa would use the self defense act against John, saying that he came after her first. I even had the thought that maybe Brady wanted to get married in Vegas, but now we know he didn't t. I really was hoping that maybe Teresa and Brady would eventually would come together as a loving couple.

Well, that certainly won't be happening now, will it? All I can say about Theresa's behavior today is WOW! Talk about soulless! She instantly became my least favorite character on the show. All credit to Jen Lilly for playing it to the hilt.

#12   2014/07/15 11:50AM
    HOT PINK

I hope Abe isn't gullible enough to believe the lies Theresa spewed about the "fight" between John and Brady. I would think the doctors should be able to tell John was struck from behind; and, if Brady was facing John during the fight, there's no way he could have been the one who hit him.

I am so hoping that when the truth is revealed, Theresa is sent to prison for assault and is gone a very long time, though permanently would be my preference.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 11:51AM
    #13   2014/07/15 12:21PM
    fighterm

I think Teresa will steal his cell phone and destroy the evidence. I am wondering why Victor and Jennifer did not get rid of Teresa by calling her parents and police.

#14   2014/07/15 01:11PM
    NancyNLV

Quote fighterm: I think Teresa will steal his cell phone and destroy the evidence. I am wondering why Victor and Jennifer did not get rid of Teresa by calling her parents and police.

Of course she will take the phone. I think she will be the one that Kristin kidnaps.

#15   2014/07/15 02:22PM
    HOT PINK

Quote NancyNLV:
    Quote fighterm: I think Teresa will steal his cell phone and destroy the evidence. I am wondering why Victor and Jennifer did not get rid of Teresa by calling her parents and police.

Of course she will take the phone. I think she will be the one that Kristin kidnaps.

We can only hope. Kristen isn't going to like what Theresa has done to Brady and John... And, we know she has probably been keeping close tabs on Brady since she left Salem.

#16   2014/07/15 03:20PM
    fighterm

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote NancyNLV:

We can only hope. Kristen isn't going to like what Theresa has done to Brady and John... And, we know she has probably been keeping close tabs on Brady since she left Salem.

Kristen must kidnap a lot of people. John, Brady and Teresa, but also Kate and Sami for betraying her father and her brother. And Nicole for getting evidence against her.

#17   2014/07/15 03:48PM
    days78

Of course she is redeemable in Salem. Will shot EJ - redeemable
    Samie shot EJ in the head - redeemable Well maybe?
    Kate has tried to kill how many people?

I think Kristin will kidnap Brady out of jail or something like that, but it will be Brady who is kidnapped - just my guess

#18   2014/07/15 04:47PM
    Soobie

I think Kristen will kidnap Brady to do a do-it-yourself rehab (which is a dangerous idea for cold turkey alcohol detox). Kristen will tenderly nurse him through detox. Brady will be too sick to fight Kristen. During his DTs, all sick and feverish he will forgive Kristen and admit he still loves her. I wonder how long Kristen will be around this time. She has to help Steffy get his company back, too. Now that Eric has proof about his rape, he may decide to press charges, or just drop it, not sure what will happen there.

#19   2014/07/15 05:18PM
    scorpiogirl 43

She just opened a whole can of whoop a$$ on herself, cuz If john's "dead"? As evil as Stefano is, families,family He would want Teresa dead?
    Brady getting framed for Johns "Murder"? Victor's gonna make her disappear! Gonna be interesting to she who gets to her first?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 05:20PM
    #20   2014/07/15 05:47PM
    miladytn

Quote HOT PINK: I hope Abe isn't gullible enough to believe the lies Theresa spewed about the "fight" between John and Brady. I would think the doctors should be able to tell John was struck from behind; and, if Brady was facing John during the fight, there's no way he could have been the one who hit him.

I am so hoping that when the truth is revealed, Theresa is sent to prison for assault and is gone a very long time, though permanently would be my preference.

I was in shock watching what Teresa did. And that self defense stuff she's spouting won't hold up very long, IMHO. Abe is already suspicious of her, just from the questions he was/or trying ask. I just hope that when John wakes up (hopefully THIS year!), he won't have the dreaded soap staple amnesia.

I thought that Teresa gave the phone to Henderson to call the police. She did/or tried to erase the damning recording but I thought she then gave the phone to Henderson to call for help. The Salem PD can trace phone calls, as we heard about during the Nick murder investigation. Hopefully they won't forget that fact this time around.

Just a guess, but maybe Kristen kidnaps John.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 05:48PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list