List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: No Redeeming Teresa Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No Redeeming Teresa Now

Started by Soapnexis at 2014/07/14 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 01:15PM, Views: 2273, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/14 10:47AM
    No Redeeming Teresa Now
    Soapnexis

Not that I thought she could be redeemed but this is Days... However after using an anvil to slam John Black, FauxRoman, The Pawn, Forrest Alamain and Father John Black and anyone else I might have forgotten over the head, she doesn't have a prayer!

#2   2014/07/14 11:51AM
    Re: No Redeeming Teresa Now
    HOT PINK

I've always thought that, except for the soft spot she has for her grandmother Caroline, Theresa has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. She totally proved that on today's show. It's too bad that Shawn and Kimberly didn't drag her kicking and screaming all the way back to California. In my opinion, Theresa really needs to go away - far, far away - permanently!!!

#3   2014/07/14 12:01PM
    stjarna

Quote HOT PINK: I've always thought that, except for the soft spot she has for her grandmother Caroline, Theresa has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. She totally proved that on today's show. It's too bad that Shawn and Kimberly didn't drag her kicking and screaming all the way back to California. In my opinion, Theresa really needs to go away - far, far away - permanently!!!

I so agree with you HOT PINK! I wish she just goes away!

why can't we have people we like? Like Chloe for example!

#4   2014/07/14 12:06PM
    Judy P Miller

I agree with you. She has caused nothing but trouble since she appeared in Salem. I don't understand how one person can be so evil...it's hard to imagine how the writers can even dream up such a character. All the evil characters on the show have at least one quality that makes them interesting to watch, but Teresa is actually giving Kristen Dimera a run for her money, and no one likes Kristen either. She just keeps getting away with everything she does, and now Brady will be blamed for what has happened to John because Teresa will make sure of that, which proves she is heartless and incapable of caring about anybody...it's all about her selfish needs and wants that motivates her and she is getting away with it. I think there are too many "unlikeables" on the show and not enough good people with morals.

#5   2014/07/14 02:20PM
    fadingrose

Let's remember why Theresa is still in Salem, given free rein to freely execute her selfish plans. Remember? Shane and Kim Donavan irresponsibly passed the buck to Jennifer to decide whether Theresa should be dragged back to California to pay for her drug-related offenses OR given a second chance in Salem. Naïve, too-forgiving Jennifer decided Theresa could stay. Wrong decision, Jen--and now you've got two half-sisters to contend with....

#6   2014/07/14 02:28PM
    mbfc3

Yeah, the other day whe someone suggested Theresa might be on the road to redemption, I was skeptical. Today, though, when she picked up that fireplace tool, I said out loud, "Oh, s....t, she's going to try to kill him!" Maybe she'll get a cell next to EJ! I thought this was a very interesting turn of events. Will Marlena be drawn back to John? Will Roman profess his love for her while they're awaiting John's recovery? Will Brady "see the light" about his addictions, including Theresa? Will Daniel actually practice medicine? Will Victor quietly place a hit on Theresa? As I see it, this singular act has more ripple effects than the actual marriage.

And before anyone takes great offense, some of my comments are intended to be amusing (although they could all potentially happen

Back to the original topic (I like to get back to that eventually), Theresa won't get any help on this one. She's gone too far. Even Eve won't try to assist. What exactly was Theresa thinking? Uh, no idea!

#7   2014/07/14 02:31PM
    strangeland

Quote fadingrose: Let's remember why Theresa is still in Salem, given free rein to freely execute her selfish plans. Remember? Shane and Kim Donavan irresponsibly passed the buck to Jennifer to decide whether Theresa should be dragged back to California to pay for her drug-related offenses OR given a second chance in Salem. Naïve, too-forgiving Jennifer decided Theresa could stay. Wrong decision, Jen--and now you've got two half-sisters to contend with....

I never understood why they passed that responsibility on to Jenn? Time for those grifters to move on. I thought I couldn't stand Teresa, then along comes Evil Eve.

#8   2014/07/14 02:34PM
    daysforever

Actress Jen Lilly is a terrific actress. She capably portrays Theresa Donovan as a psychopath, who is a (to quote John Black) "selfish,lying little loser. . ." And she makes us loathe Theresa. Yet, there are times when she shows a really vulnerable side and she makes us want to believe that, gee, she's good to her grandmother, and maybe, just maybe she really loves Brady. That she's a redeemable person.

#9   2014/07/14 06:51PM
    moocat

I was thinking that Teresa would use the self defense act against John, saying that he came after her first. I even had the thought that maybe Brady wanted to get married in Vegas, but now we know he didn't t. I really was hoping that maybe Teresa and Brady would eventually would come together as a loving couple.

#10   2014/07/15 06:24AM
    Judy P Miller

You are so right...this one could have so many twists and turns, and we probably have not even thought of the one that will actually happen. I just wonder what the grim news Daniel give Brady about his father. I wonder if he will be back in a wheelchair and Marlena will feel like it is her responsibility to take care of him, once again. It's hard to figure out what the returning of the attraction between Marlena and Roman is all about and how that will play out. Between Eve and Teresa, it looks like Kristen will have to take a back seat to being the most hated in Salem as long as those two are around...although Kristen is the queen of hate. I still want Bo to return and he and Hope be the one couple that proves true love prevails and they do have eternal love for one another and a bond that absolutely cannot be broken. There is a need for that one couple in Salem and I wish is could be Bo and Hope.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list