List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami/Jen/Abby confrontation. Kudos to Jen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami/Jen/Abby confrontation. Kudos to Jen

Started by ScrubsAlltheWay at 2014/07/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 08:55AM, Views: 2655, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/07/15 10:15AM
    Re: Sami/Jen/Abby confrontation. Kudos to Jen
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote maggsmay:
    Quote stjarna: Kudos to Jen, for what? For very bad upbringing and enabling her daughter's behaviour! hugging her- for what Instead of seriously sitting down and talking to her! There was already the whole mess with Austin, and now- it should be alarming to Jen that there is something emotionally very wrong with her daughter.

But, I guess, it's ok...everyone else can get trashed- but Abigail will come out as if nothing has actually happened!
    Because they are the mighty Horton, and this indiscretion should just be shoved under the carpet...because it is the sweet, innocent, naive little Abi, who by the way wanted to continue being EJ's bit on the side...
    The same woman, who feels so sorry for the kids, but it didn't bother her to ruin everything for those kids... she knows who Samantha Brady is, who the DiMera's are...she had already had a thing with the badboy Chad....
    And what I find worse, it is that she is great at keeping up appearances, but did she think for one second about Samantha...if she such a good person, then why did she do it to another woman... she certainly wouldn't want someone to do that to her if she had a fiance...
    How would Abigail feel if, for example, Chad was her fiance, and he had an affair with another woman.... then she would be accusing that woman and be so high and mighty!

AS acting- just fine!

Jen should have confronted Abigail straight away!

Abby is feeling high and mighty, she is feeling guilty and she believes that she deserves Sami's wrath.

Not a huge Jen fan but she did raise her right, Abby is taking responsibilty for her actions. She is not blaming EJ or being drunk or anything like that. She says it plain and simple, "i wanted EJ"! Sami, though i like her, has never taken responsibilty for her actions, always blaming it on others or circumstances!

So, I think that Jen must have done something right in raising Abby! She may have done wrong but she owns it!!!

Abigail took responsibility when she was cornered and when Samantha brought everything into light...she should have taken responsibility when she first recognized that it was a bad thing and that she is not happy with herself, and don't tell me her desire was bigger... if she had any decency she would have used her guilty conscious and thought of the kids at least, but no, she even wanted to be his mistress-
    And, as for Jen's brilliant upbringing - well, Abigail owned and took responsibility with the 'Austin- thing' and wow- look how that worked with Abigail- she moved on another man...so her saying it- are just words said when she had no way out!
    Samantha is no angel and that is a fact! But this is not about Samantha - it is about Abigail- and the Horton sanctity- to Jen it's only a mistake- alarm bells- your daughter has serious emotional issues and they will not be dealt with again!
    So, No Kudos to Jen!!!!
    I also do not think that Marlena is brilliant either and have called the character on it millions of times!!!!

Who said Marlena was "brilliant" and why is she being discussed in this thread?

Marlena was brought up in # 27 in a thread commenting on something you had posted.
    They were making a comparison between Jennifer and Abby and then Marlena and Sami upbringing.
    Which actually is apples and oranges since Marlena and Sami has never really had a relationship so anything Marlena has had to say is really not important especially since Marlena has always favored anyone and everyone over Sami.
    And about Jennifer raising Abby right...oh boy
    And seriously...Abigail is suppose to tell Jennifer every time she has sex...the whole why didn't you tell me thing... that is just stupid.

#32   2014/07/15 02:38PM
    Pinedays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote maggsmay:
    Quote stjarna: Kudos to Jen, for what? For very bad upbringing and enabling her daughter's behaviour! hugging her- for what Instead of seriously sitting down and talking to her! There was already the whole mess with Austin, and now- it should be alarming to Jen that there is something emotionally very wrong with her daughter.

But, I guess, it's ok...everyone else can get trashed- but Abigail will come out as if nothing has actually happened!
    Because they are the mighty Horton, and this indiscretion should just be shoved under the carpet...because it is the sweet, innocent, naive little Abi, who by the way wanted to continue being EJ's bit on the side...
    The same woman, who feels so sorry for the kids, but it didn't bother her to ruin everything for those kids... she knows who Samantha Brady is, who the DiMera's are...she had already had a thing with the badboy Chad....
    And what I find worse, it is that she is great at keeping up appearances, but did she think for one second about Samantha...if she such a good person, then why did she do it to another woman... she certainly wouldn't want someone to do that to her if she had a fiance...
    How would Abigail feel if, for example, Chad was her fiance, and he had an affair with another woman.... then she would be accusing that woman and be so high and mighty!

AS acting- just fine!

Abby is feeling high and mighty, she is feeling guilty and she believes that she deserves Sami's wrath.

Not a huge Jen fan but she did raise her right, Abby is taking responsibilty for her actions. She is not blaming EJ or being drunk or anything like that. She says it plain and simple, "i wanted EJ"! Sami, though i like her, has never taken responsibilty for her actions, always blaming it on others or circumstances!

So, I think that Jen must have done something right in raising Abby! She may have done wrong but she owns it!!!

Abigail took responsibility when she was cornered and when Samantha brought everything into light...she should have taken responsibility when she first recognized that it was a bad thing and that she is not happy with herself, and don't tell me her desire was bigger... if she had any decency she would have used her guilty conscious and thought of the kids at least, but no, she even wanted to be his mistress-
    And, as for Jen's brilliant upbringing - well, Abigail owned and took responsibility with the 'Austin- thing' and wow- look how that worked with Abigail- she moved on another man...so her saying it- are just words said when she had no way out!
    Samantha is no angel and that is a fact! But this is not about Samantha - it is about Abigail- and the Horton sanctity- to Jen it's only a mistake- alarm bells- your daughter has serious emotional issues and they will not be dealt with again!
    So, No Kudos to Jen!!!!
    I also do not think that Marlena is brilliant either and have called the character on it millions of times!!!!

Marlena was brought up in # 27 in a thread commenting on something you had posted.
    They were making a comparison between Jennifer and Abby and then Marlena and Sami upbringing.
    Which actually is apples and oranges since Marlena and Sami has never really had a relationship so anything Marlena has had to say is really not important especially since Marlena has always favored anyone and everyone over Sami.
    And seriously...Abigail is suppose to tell Jennifer every time she has sex...the whole why didn't you tell me thing... that is just stupid.

I posted # 27 and although Marlena's name is mentioned where exactly did I compare the 2 upbringings?? I was pointing out that the discussions between Abby and Jen reminded me of another mother/daughter conversation. The point was simple: both mothers were talking to their daughters about something bad they had done. In one case the daughter recognized the wrong and in the other the daughter didn't. That's all I said and if you read my post again you would see it was all about Abby recognizing she had done wrong. Where do I talk about Marlena and brilliance?

#33   2014/07/15 05:31PM
    scorpiogirl 43

I was kinda disappointed, I liked the fake out months ago!! Abby belonged over the banister!!!

As for Jen?? wake up your not the mother of a nun!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 05:33PM
    #34   2014/07/16 07:13AM
    dazgonby

Quote Pinedays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote maggsmay:

AS acting- just fine!

So, No Kudos to Jen!!!!

I posted # 27 and although Marlena's name is mentioned where exactly did I compare the 2 upbringings?? I was pointing out that the discussions between Abby and Jen reminded me of another mother/daughter conversation. The point was simple: both mothers were talking to their daughters about something bad they had done. In one case the daughter recognized the wrong and in the other the daughter didn't. That's all I said and if you read my post again you would see it was all about Abby recognizing she had done wrong. Where do I talk about Marlena and brilliance?

Ok...I was only showing where Marlena was brought up. You did bring up Marlena!

And IF you read my post I never once mentioned anything about "brilliance".

And everyone has their own take on Abigail knowing she did wrong...big deal, she knew it was wrong what she did to Austin also...good for her she knows it was wrong..doesn't make it right.
    Why should Sami lie just to please Marlena...which by the way I have never heard Marlena own up to the "bad" things she has done...and when she needs something she always runs to Sami & Ej or Stefano for that matter.
    Besides what does it really matter since all of Sami's so called family will be on Abigail's side...not a one of them have ever stood by Sami so should be no different now.
    I am so done with all this.

#35   2014/07/16 07:31AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Pinedays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote maggsmay:

AS acting- just fine!

So, No Kudos to Jen!!!!

Ok...I was only showing where Marlena was brought up. You did bring up Marlena!

And IF you read my post I never once mentioned anything about "brilliance".

And everyone has their own take on Abigail knowing she did wrong...big deal, she knew it was wrong what she did to Austin also...good for her she knows it was wrong..doesn't make it right.
    Why should Sami lie just to please Marlena...which by the way I have never heard Marlena own up to the "bad" things she has done...and when she needs something she always runs to Sami & Ej or Stefano for that matter.
    Besides what does it really matter since all of Sami's so called family will be on Abigail's side...not a one of them have ever stood by Sami so should be no different now.
    I am so done with all this.

I'm done, too, with this seemingly endless discussion, which somehow has switched to comparing parental skills.

#36   2014/07/16 08:55AM
    imstormie2

Quote dazgonby: Oh Jen was great...the first thing she did was blame Ej... way to go!

I can understand Jen comforting Abby, but to blame EJ is so wrong. Abby was a willing participant. EJ didn't rape her, Abby was crawling all over EJ and the pictures prove it. Abby needs to own up to her part in this. Some way EJ will get all the blame and Abby will come out of this smelling like a rose. She is a Horton and they can do no wrong.

As for Jen, how can a grown woman be so naive.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list