List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami/Jen/Abby confrontation. Kudos to Jen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami/Jen/Abby confrontation. Kudos to Jen

Started by ScrubsAlltheWay at 2014/07/11 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 08:55AM, Views: 2536, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/11 06:44PM
    AS Acting Started Okay & Got Awful!! Kudos to Jen
    ScrubsAlltheWay

...she did what a mother would do. I know my mother would not allow someone to come in her home and go at her daughter like that...it doesn't matter what I did. She would voice her disapproval in her way, in her time and not with someone attacking her child. I LOVED that Jen pulled Sami away when she tried to shove the pictures in her face. Back the $/^$ up!!!

Jen handled that perfectly.

Also Alison was a bit better than that awful, embarrassing fantasy reveal that was done months ago but I still think AS acting is so scene chewery.it's actually quite bad. She started off well but when Sami got up close to Abby the acting was baaaaad.

Topic renamed. Please keep criticism of actors constructive.
    -Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/14 01:35PM
    #2   2014/07/11 06:51PM
    Re: AS Acting Started Okay & Got Awful!! Kudos to Jen
    ejamitruefan

I think Allison did a great job acting today. She was on top of her game. Good Job Allison. Abby got exactly what she deserved. Actually she deserved more, I hope Sami ruins her. As for Jen, well she needed to see what her daughter had been up to.....Good for Sami

#3   2014/07/11 06:53PM
    dazgonby

Oh Jen was great...the first thing she did was blame Ej... way to go!

#4   2014/07/11 08:39PM
    switzerland

Actually she backed off blaming EJ after seeing Abby's face. Then, she knew it was true. I know most think way to go Sami but if I were Jen I would have pointed Sami's horrible past and said Marlena and Roman must be proud. Way to go Sami bringing her dead father. You go ahead and trust the woman (Kate) who framed you for murder and sent you to death row. Smart move... right!

#5   2014/07/11 09:23PM
    Magic66

I think AS is a great Actress.There are times when
    Sami is too over the top in the wrong roles and Especially
    EJami.AS was perfect today the way she handled Abby.One EJ fan stated that its hard to watch EJ in that pairing.Sometimes I think JS should have had something in his
    contact about that when it comes to the EJami pairing because
    Sami makes him hard to watch for the EJ fans which isn't fair.

#6   2014/07/12 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: Oh Jen was great...the first thing she did was blame Ej... way to go!

Jennifer Blaming EJ was no surprise to me either.

Jennifer found out how much of a tramp her daughter is.

Loved it!

#7   2014/07/12 05:45AM
    stjarna

Kudos to Jen, for what? For very bad upbringing and enabling her daughter's behaviour! hugging her- for what Instead of seriously sitting down and talking to her! There was already the whole mess with Austin, and now- it should be alarming to Jen that there is something emotionally very wrong with her daughter.

But, I guess, it's ok...everyone else can get trashed- but Abigail will come out as if nothing has actually happened!
    Because they are the mighty Horton, and this indiscretion should just be shoved under the carpet...because it is the sweet, innocent, naive little Abi, who by the way wanted to continue being EJ's bit on the side...
    The same woman, who feels so sorry for the kids, but it didn't bother her to ruin everything for those kids... she knows who Samantha Brady is, who the DiMera's are...she had already had a thing with the badboy Chad....
    And what I find worse, it is that she is great at keeping up appearances, but did she think for one second about Samantha...if she such a good person, then why did she do it to another woman... she certainly wouldn't want someone to do that to her if she had a fiance...
    How would Abigail feel if, for example, Chad was her fiance, and he had an affair with another woman.... then she would be accusing that woman and be so high and mighty!

AS acting- just fine!

Jen should have confronted Abigail straight away!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/12 05:50AM
    #8   2014/07/12 06:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Kudos to Jen, for what? For very bad upbringing and enabling her daughter's behaviour! hugging her- for what Instead of seriously sitting down and talking to her! There was already the whole mess with Austin, and now- it should be alarming to Jen that there is something emotionally very wrong with her daughter.

But, I guess, it's ok...everyone else can get trashed- but Abigail will come out as if nothing has actually happened!
    Because they are the mighty Horton, and this indiscretion should just be shoved under the carpet...because it is the sweet, innocent, naive little Abi, who by the way wanted to continue being EJ's bit on the side...
    The same woman, who feels so sorry for the kids, but it didn't bother her to ruin everything for those kids... she knows who Samantha Brady is, who the DiMera's are...she had already had a thing with the badboy Chad....
    And what I find worse, it is that she is great at keeping up appearances, but did she think for one second about Samantha...if she such a good person, then why did she do it to another woman... she certainly wouldn't want someone to do that to her if she had a fiance...
    How would Abigail feel if, for example, Chad was her fiance, and he had an affair with another woman.... then she would be accusing that woman and be so high and mighty!

AS acting- just fine!

Great Post! and I agree....

#9   2014/07/12 08:13AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: Kudos to Jen, for what? For very bad upbringing and enabling her daughter's behaviour! hugging her- for what Instead of seriously sitting down and talking to her! There was already the whole mess with Austin, and now- it should be alarming to Jen that there is something emotionally very wrong with her daughter.

AS acting- just fine!

1. Re: JEN.. I'm no fan of the current Jen, but I hardly think her children have been the recipients of "bad upbringing." They've both made mistakes, as all kids do, and perhaps their mom was naïve enough to think they should be forgiven. If that's "enabling," so be it--but most loving parents are guilty of that to some extent. Now Abby's "mistake" is HUGE, but what would most mother so--be shocked and unbelieving at first, and then comfort her daughter's obvious distress with a shoulder to cry on. There's time for Jen to decide how to counsel Abby tomorrow or the next day. Now both of them are too irrational to tackle the fallout. I also believe that Abby should have told Jen what was going on, right from the beginning

2. Re: ABBY. She has displayed enough doubts and regrets about what she's done, and I'm sure some of them involve guilt about what's she done to Sami and how it might affect her children. However, in the heat of passion--to paraphrase one of Caroline's wise observations-- "The heart [and the body] knows what it wants" and goes after it.

By the way, right now I am neither an EJAMI nor EJabby fan. In fact, I have disliked the entire saga for months.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/12 08:15AM
    #10   2014/07/12 08:36AM
    flightygirl

I thought we were not supposed to bash actors and yet people find it OK to bash AS all the time. I don't understand?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list