List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jen, "Get out of my house"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jen, "Get out of my house"

Started by Jen821 at 2014/07/11 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 12:43PM, Views: 1362, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/07/13 07:09AM
    Re: Jen,
    sharon n nic...

Quote Stefano Rules: Granted Sami's no angel, but doesn't act like one either. So, sorry folks, I have no sympathy for Abigail or Jen. They both have a holier than thou attitude and got what they both deserved. Boo-hoo.

Sami's bad thats why we love her!

#12   2014/07/14 02:36PM
    strangeland

Quote Stefano Rules: Granted Sami's no angel, but doesn't act like one either. So, sorry folks, I have no sympathy for Abigail or Jen. They both have a holier than thou attitude and got what they both deserved. Boo-hoo.

Yeah Abby's been getting on my nerves for a long time now. Always getting in everyone's business, listening in on private conversations, and threatening to 'do the right thing' when it's not her business in the first place. Was hoping this thing with Sami would take her down a peg. Show her that she has no right to cast stones at anyone.

#13   2014/07/14 07:16PM
    dayswy

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Abby got everything she deserved from Sami and I am hoping for more!

Sami is bad always has been and always will be. She is doing nothing that should surprise anyone of us.

I love the storyline- ej hooking up with Abby was awesome- why? This payoff.
    She went full Samantha gene Brady on her.

#14   2014/07/14 08:37PM
    switzerland

In no way am I condoning what Abigail did, but if I had told her to get outta my house and the ho didn't some hair would've gotten pulled. I DON'T CARE WHAT MY CHILD DID, Sami needed to leave. And all of a sudden Sami wants to play holier than thou. What was she doing when Lucas got out of prison for a crime he didn't commit? Oh yeah in bed with EJ while she was married to Lucas. You all have every right to feel what you want about Abigail but let's not forget what Sami has put Lucas and Rafe through.

#15   2014/07/16 12:43PM
    bellasmema

Jen has "Blinders" on when it comes to her kids.
    First it was JJ (with the drugs) and now Abby.
    She didn't even realize that JJ liked Paige (Daniel had to tell her). Most Moms usually have some kind of instinct towards their kids....
    Even Eve seems to know more about Paige???

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list