List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower

Started by ScrubsAlltheWay at 2014/07/11 07:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 09:57AM, Views: 1289, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/07/13 11:23AM
    Re: EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower
    OIdaho

"The best thing that Ken Corday & his writing team can do for the rest of the fans who don't care for EJ & Sami is to put that sick, twisted & perverted relationship out of it's misery & end them for good. That's really the best way for EJAMI to end come the fall & if they did that, i won't ask them for anything else ever again. That would make all this many months of torture watching Sami & EJ seem like watering the flowers if TPTB would just do that. OCTOBER HURRY UP & GET HERE-FAST !!!............." OIDAHO.

#12   2014/07/13 12:21PM
    kathydepontee

EJ (James Scott) is leaving Days (for personal reasons), so it will be interesting to see if he goes to prison, or if he gets killed off of the show. I don't know when his last episode will be. Sami (Alison Sweeney) will be on Days until October. Originally, she was leaving to spend more time with her family, however, recently she said she will be a director on General Hospital. I am thinking that she will probably take Johnny and Sydney (children she shares with EJ) to Europe (a reason to leave the show). Ali will probably stay with Lucas.

So...there will not be a reconcilation between Sami and EJ.

#13   2014/07/13 08:21PM
    fighterm

Quote holdingonfordearlife: It proves that they lie to the interviewers....she
    said in the interview that there was no way sami
    could know and keep it to herself!!! She lied!!

So when we see them on talk-shows....if their mouths
    are moving and they are not eating....they are like
    all politicians.....lying thru their teeth!!!

If that had happened to me (which it did not)...but
    I know me......I'd not have approached the young girl...
    I'd have taken it to the guy and had him explain and
    if he could convince me that it was a fly by night
    thing....ok.....but if he could not....then his stuff
    would have been on the porch....even folded nicely!!

I don't like confrontations !!!!!

Yours would be a reasonable approach. But Sami is not reasonable. And she is not nice. She needs to be removed from CEO and from Salem. I did not like her when she did not want Gaby to have her independent career in N-Y. She never offered Gaby modelling at her business until EJ offered it. She wanted Gabi to sit at home and depend forever on Will and Sony which was ridiculous. And for that she wanted Nick dead.
    Abby is like a fresh air. Nice person, just she happened to be infatuated with EJ.

#14   2014/07/14 02:50AM
    fadingrose

Quote holdingonfordearlife: It proves that they lie to the interviewers....she
    said in the interview that there was no way sami
    could know and keep it to herself!!! She lied!!

So when we see them on talk-shows....if their mouths
    are moving and they are not eating....they are like
    all politicians.....lying thru their teeth!!!

If that had happened to me (which it did not)...but
    I know me......I'd not have approached the young girl...
    I'd have taken it to the guy and had him explain and
    if he could convince me that it was a fly by night
    thing....ok.....but if he could not....then his stuff
    would have been on the porch....even folded nicely!!

I don't like confrontations !!!!!

In the media world, it is not uncommon--because of contractual items--for a fictional actor or writer NOT to reveal what REALLY is ahead in an ongoing s/l. I don't consider that a "lie," especially if the person being interviewed could suffer financial rercussionse for violating part of his/her legal agreement.

For example, I hardly think that AS would have so prematurely announced that she was leaving DOOL unless she had the go-ahead from TPTB, since she was still under contract when she broadcast that Spoiler.

Do we really think we're hearing "the whole truth" from actors about their character's future-- or about ANY celebrity's personal life when being "interrogated" by a persistent interviewer?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/14 02:58AM
    #15   2014/07/14 09:57AM
    strangeland

Quote ScrubsAlltheWay: I feel like that's a big action missing in all of this. He cheated on Sami, weeks away from his wedding, while in the cabin with Abby. Okay, so if we use the reasoning of "helping Sami and them out" which I really want to call bologna on because there were many ways he could of prevented Abby from finding out the truth but he went the stick my wee wee in her route. Okay, cool.

So then he had time to regret it, reset things and what did he choose to do? He gets naked and wet in the shower with her and does the deed in his place of business?? And when confronted on it he STILL lies to Sami.

I swear...if the Days writers have Sami do all this revenge only to reunite her and EJ I will be so livid as a Days fan. I think they are the absolute worst for each other. They remind me of S&C on General Hospital and I'm happy the folks over there had the right mind to finally stop them romantically. EJ and Sami can still be co-parents and NOT romantically involve. They are an obsession that started it's foundation on a ruthless act of control and disrespect.

&(!@#(@ I promise I haven't hated a couple so much since S&C and Jason and Carly on GH.

I thought they had another encounter, perhaps it didn't go 'all the way' in the hospital storage room. I sure seem to remember them all over each other more than twice???

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list