List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower

Started by ScrubsAlltheWay at 2014/07/11 07:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 09:57AM, Views: 1270, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/11 07:51AM
    EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower
    ScrubsAlltheWay

I feel like that's a big action missing in all of this. He cheated on Sami, weeks away from his wedding, while in the cabin with Abby. Okay, so if we use the reasoning of "helping Sami and them out" which I really want to call bologna on because there were many ways he could of prevented Abby from finding out the truth but he went the stick my wee wee in her route. Okay, cool.

So then he had time to regret it, reset things and what did he choose to do? He gets naked and wet in the shower with her and does the deed in his place of business?? And when confronted on it he STILL lies to Sami.

I swear...if the Days writers have Sami do all this revenge only to reunite her and EJ I will be so livid as a Days fan. I think they are the absolute worst for each other. They remind me of S&C on General Hospital and I'm happy the folks over there had the right mind to finally stop them romantically. EJ and Sami can still be co-parents and NOT romantically involve. They are an obsession that started it's foundation on a ruthless act of control and disrespect.

&(!@#(@ I promise I haven't hated a couple so much since S&C and Jason and Carly on GH.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/11 07:53AM
    #2   2014/07/11 12:49PM
    Re: EJ Slept w/ Abby in the Cabin AND the Shower
    txwildcat

Quote ScrubsAlltheWay: I feel like that's a big action missing in all of this. He cheated on Sami, weeks away from his wedding, while in the cabin with Abby. Okay, so if we use the reasoning of "helping Sami and them out" which I really want to call bologna on because there were many ways he could of prevented Abby from finding out the truth but he went the stick my wee wee in her route. Okay, cool.

So then he had time to regret it, reset things and what did he choose to do? He gets naked and wet in the shower with her and does the deed in his place of business?? And when confronted on it he STILL lies to Sami.

I swear...if the Days writers have Sami do all this revenge only to reunite her and EJ I will be so livid as a Days fan. I think they are the absolute worst for each other. They remind me of S&C on General Hospital and I'm happy the folks over there had the right mind to finally stop them romantically. EJ and Sami can still be co-parents and NOT romantically involve. They are an obsession that started it's foundation on a ruthless act of control and disrespect.

&(!@#(@ I promise I haven't hated a couple so much since S&C and Jason and Carly on GH.

I absolutely agree with you. I actually tried to get into Sami and all her carrying on during today's episode, but it just wasn't working for me. During the time Sami was calling Abigail all those vile names, I found myself recalling Sami's own stunts and unfaithfulness with the men in her life and then mentally applying everyone of those names to Sami herself.

Sami also lost me when she was carrying on about how Abigail was her friend. Was she really, Sami? Please. In the episodes shown in my area, I saw a great deal of Sami's usual pushiness both when it came to intruding on Abigail's personal business (pregnancy scare) and when it came dragging Abigail into being friendly with her. That whine from Sami just was not "believable" for me and I totally didn't buy it.

I had hoped that, once Sami had her "revenge", story would move forward. Unfortunately, it looks like Sami will be dragging this out a while.

I also agree with you on EJ's responsibility (or lack of responsibility) in all this. I think Kate read EJ perfectly to Sami the other day. Sami might also remember that old adage "if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you" (thinking Nicole here). Kate was also right when she told Sami that she needed to grow up.

#3   2014/07/11 01:10PM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

"if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you"

YES!! Bingo.

#4   2014/07/11 02:09PM
    Knight Man

I want to take over writing the plot for days . I'll reset the universe . Put things right and have several characters riding a bus that explodes and goes off a cliff into a live volcano! Justice is served.
    OOPS! Forgot to say that I completely agree with you all!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/11 02:09PM
    #5   2014/07/11 07:40PM
    NancyNLV

I don't think they did much sleeping they had raw S E X especially in the shower.

#6   2014/07/12 09:42AM
    daysforever

Quote ScrubsAlltheWay: I feel like that's a big action missing in all of this. He cheated on Sami, weeks away from his wedding, while in the cabin with Abby. Okay, so if we use the reasoning of "helping Sami and them out" which I really want to call bologna on because there were many ways he could of prevented Abby from finding out the truth but he went the stick my wee wee in her route. Okay, cool.

EJ did not cheat on Sami "weeks" before their wedding. During both times of EJ and Abby's trysts, Sami had refused to share her bed with EJ— for months! Although they'd since become lovers again, it is only in the last few weeks that Sami decided to rush into a wedding. Grit your teeth, call them names, stamp your feet: In the end, Ejami will walk into the sunset together…I hope.

#7   2014/07/12 11:03AM
    Pinedays

Quote txwildcat:

I absolutely agree with you. I actually tried to get into Sami and all her carrying on during today's episode, but it just wasn't working for me. During the time Sami was calling Abigail all those vile names, I found myself recalling Sami's own stunts and unfaithfulness with the men in her life and then mentally applying everyone of those names to Sami herself.

Sami also lost me when she was carrying on about how Abigail was her friend. Was she really, Sami? Please. In the episodes shown in my area, I saw a great deal of Sami's usual pushiness both when it came to intruding on Abigail's personal business (pregnancy scare) and when it came dragging Abigail into being friendly with her. That whine from Sami just was not "believable" for me and I totally didn't buy it.

I had hoped that, once Sami had her "revenge", story would move forward. Unfortunately, it looks like Sami will be dragging this out a while.

I also agree with you on EJ's responsibility (or lack of responsibility) in all this. I think Kate read EJ perfectly to Sami the other day. Sami might also remember that old adage "if he cheats with you, he will cheat on you" (thinking Nicole here). Kate was also right when she told Sami that she needed to grow up.

Voila!! You see it exactly the way I see it. I cannot feel sorry for Sami no matter how hard I try. Here's someone who has a justification for just about everything she's done wrong in her life and would repeat it, like she told her mum about tossing Nick in the river a few days ago (and I hated Nick too). It seems like just because a character admits to being bad its okay. I don't see Abby "pretending" to be good especially since this affair with Ej. She is constantly telling everyone she is not but everyone wants to assume she is? Like you, I don't know what friendship Sami is talking about. It seemed completely forced from the the cupcakes to the art nonsense. Its not like Abby went seeking for her friendship. She forced herself on her and like we all know its tough to say no to Sami .. push push push. I am absolutely not excusing Abigail, but for the past weeks she seems to be very disappointed in what she did. As Sami berated her, she looked horrified at her behavior. Sami on the other hand has an excuse or justification for everything she does. So while I can understand her going after Abby with anger I still cannot feel sorry for her. And the name calling ... I could turn around and call her the same things.

#8   2014/07/13 07:41AM
    sharon n nic...

EJAMI, I love them.

They are the most exciting, romantic, passionate, loving, caring, very complicated couple of all time!

#9   2014/07/13 08:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote Pinedays:
    Quote txwildcat:

Voila!! You see it exactly the way I see it. I cannot feel sorry for Sami no matter how hard I try. Here's someone who has a justification for just about everything she's done wrong in her life and would repeat it, like she told her mum about tossing Nick in the river a few days ago (and I hated Nick too). It seems like just because a character admits to being bad its okay. I don't see Abby "pretending" to be good especially since this affair with Ej. She is constantly telling everyone she is not but everyone wants to assume she is? Like you, I don't know what friendship Sami is talking about. It seemed completely forced from the the cupcakes to the art nonsense. Its not like Abby went seeking for her friendship. She forced herself on her and like we all know its tough to say no to Sami .. push push push. I am absolutely not excusing Abigail, but for the past weeks she seems to be very disappointed in what she did. As Sami berated her, she looked horrified at her behavior. Sami on the other hand has an excuse or justification for everything she does. So while I can understand her going after Abby with anger I still cannot feel sorry for her. And the name calling ... I could turn around and call her the same things.

We are here as outsiders, sitting in judgment and placing "blame" for the EJabby affair on whoever we like the least--or hate the most. We have to sit back and try to put ourselves in Sami's shoes. I'm sure almost everyone has done one or more sneaky, traitorous things in our past that we regret now. Imagine discovering that our fiancé was unfaithful several times with a woman we were (for selfish reasons) trying to cultivate as a "friend,." Can anyone deny that she would curb her anger because of remembering her own sordid past? I don't think so!

Unfortunately, by keeping her knowledge hidden so long, Sami not only added to Abby's eventual devastation, but built-up fury became even more vicious. And I am NOT defending Sami (or Abby either) for that matter!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/13 08:51AM
    #10   2014/07/13 10:25AM
    holdingonfor...

It proves that they lie to the interviewers....she
    said in the interview that there was no way sami
    could know and keep it to herself!!! She lied!!

So when we see them on talk-shows....if their mouths
    are moving and they are not eating....they are like
    all politicians.....lying thru their teeth!!!

If that had happened to me (which it did not)...but
    I know me......I'd not have approached the young girl...
    I'd have taken it to the guy and had him explain and
    if he could convince me that it was a fly by night
    thing....ok.....but if he could not....then his stuff
    would have been on the porch....even folded nicely!!

I don't like confrontations !!!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list