List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/07/03 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 11:22PM, Views: 2851, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/07/11 07:01PM
    Re: Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.
    HOT PINK

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote HOT PINK: Once it's revealed Sami is the one who framed EJ for tax evasion, I have a feeling she will end up skipping town with Johnny and Sydney with EJ chasing after her to get his children back.

Does anyone know when Alison and James Scott's last air dates are? It says in Comings and Goings that Alison is leaving near the end of 2014. But, she taped her last show on May 23, and James filmed his last show on May 2. Surely DAYS doesn't film scenes SIX months in advance...

Thanks.

I think I read that they were around 6 mos ahead and that is why they shut the whole thing down for a while.

And Ej does know now that it was Sami.

Thanks so much! Oh, yes, EJ figured out it was Sami in yesterday's (Thursday) show. And, so did Rafe. Guess I was thinking thinking about the authorities (and Stefano) finding out what Sami did. We all know The Phoenix isn't going to be pleased with Samantha. And, I think she will run away with the kids because she doesn't want to go to jail and be without them again (and to avoid EJ and Stefano's wrath).

#32   2014/07/11 08:58PM
    Magic66

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote HOT PINK: Once it's revealed Sami is the one who framed EJ for tax evasion, I have a feeling she will end up skipping town with Johnny and Sydney with EJ chasing after her to get his children back.

Does anyone know when Alison and James Scott's last air dates are? It says in Comings and Goings that Alison is leaving near the end of 2014. But, she taped her last show on May 23, and James filmed his last show on May 2. Surely DAYS doesn't film scenes SIX months in advance...

Thanks.

I think I read that they were around 6 mos ahead and that is why they shut the whole thing down for a while.

Thanks so much! Oh, yes, EJ figured out it was Sami in yesterday's (Thursday) show. And, so did Rafe. Guess I was thinking thinking about the authorities (and Stefano) finding out what Sami did. We all know The Phoenix isn't going to be pleased with Samantha. And, I think she will run away with the kids because she doesn't want to go to jail and be without them again (and to avoid EJ and Stefano's wrath).

EJ probably has a clause in that Custody agreement.
    Its probably something like Sami cant take the kids
    within 15 miles out of Salem.EJ could always get a court
    order.

#33   2014/07/11 10:04PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Magic66:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote dazgonby:

Thanks.

order.

I don't think EJ and Sami have a custody agreement regarding the children, but I could be wrong. Even if EJ gets a court order when he gets out of jail, if she is determined to leave Salem and take the kids with her, I don't think it would stop her. Oh, and by the way - Didn't she take the passports out of the safe when she was going through it? If so, she could easily leave the country with Johnny and Sydney.

#34   2014/07/12 04:02AM
    fadingrose

It's always fun to follow "discussions" about any controversial s/l or character and to join in with one's own opinion. In this case, I'm merely wondering why some posters are referring to Sami as "framing" EJ for tax evasion. That term would mean that she produced manufactured evidence of his "crime." We don't yet know if she did that,or whether, instead, she produced REAL evidence, and--if he WAS guilty--she probably could have easily discovered that proof. I would think that only if she sent FAKE, evidence to the authorities would SHE be legally charged with a crime (assuming that the PD could identify the "anonymous" informant).

#35   2014/07/12 04:54AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Magic66:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote dazgonby:

Thanks.

order.

I don't think EJ and Sami have a custody agreement regarding the children, but I could be wrong. Even if EJ gets a court order when he gets out of jail, if she is determined to leave Salem and take the kids with her, I don't think it would stop her. Oh, and by the way - Didn't she take the passports out of the safe when she was going through it? If so, she could easily leave the country with Johnny and Sydney.

There still is Allie and she will not be able to take her anywhere knowing Lucas.

So she will have to come back to Salem at some time for Allie.

#36   2014/07/12 05:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Magic66:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote dazgonby:

Thanks.

order.

There still is Allie and she will not be able to take her anywhere knowing Lucas.

So she will have to come back to Salem at some time for Allie.

As I recall, Sami DID take the passports out of the safe--but she left them easy to discover by the authorities. I thought they confiscated the passports, which were used as one reason not to grant bail for EJ on the suspicion that he was planning to leave the country. I also wouldn't be surprised--with EJ in jail and maybe an arrest warrant waiting for Stefano--that not only is there an airport ALERT issued for Sami and her children, but a grounding of the DiMera jet.

It's not so simple nowadays for a parent to leave the country with two minor children, especially with a criminal charges pending against anyone as well-known worldwide as a DiMera.

#37   2014/07/14 11:22PM
    Magic66

Well now Mrs. Sami Dimera might end up spending more than
    the summer in Jail.Remember Sami plan to get EJ to sign his
    precious shares over to her.Well Sami just adopted EJs tax
    problems.Sami would have to pay dividends on those shares.Sami should really be careful if she is thinking about selling those shares or voting them off.If she sells the shares she is responsible for paying part of the tax along with the buyer.Now if she votes the shares off she may run into problems if the shares are limited or Preference.Oh Preference shares most certainly cant be voted off except for under certain circumstances.Oh boy how I wish I was writing this s/l.Sami would really learn about Shares.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list