List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.

Started by Rosieroserson at 2014/07/03 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/14 11:22PM, Views: 2991, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/05 02:29PM
    Re: Summer means either Sami or EJ doing jail time.
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wish Sami would've confronted EJ with those incriminating photos before the wedding, fabricated enough on Abby to make her a jailbird for the rest of the summer, whopped EJ's cheating azzz, jumped his bones in the worst possible ways , married her man and gone on a steamingly hot honeymoon...... But I guess that's just me.....

I'm sure many others would agree with that scenario, but that's too neat a "happily ever after" ending for me. Somehow lately I've been losing respect for both Ej and Sami, though I guess they DO deserve each other, but not in a good way. I often get the feeling that the writers' plan is to make this once interesting Super Couple more and more unlikable--so maybe their fans won't miss them so much when they're gone! I also think Ali and James are sometimes over-acting--maybe because the current s/l doesn't seem "natural" to them, either.

I only wanted "happily ever after" and Ejami ridning off into the sunset.... I guess I'm too much of a fan to accept the present crappy s/l. JAIL!!!!! OMG, couldn't they just arrest someone else?!?!?! I know that being boring isn't a crime..... but couldn't Jen, Aiden or Page turn out to be a hard core criminal... or Daniel.... Or even more shocking.. Maggie!! Even Caroline could be a drug dealer... that would make people talk!!!
    I agree with you about the writers wanting to make Ejami unlikable...... It won't work because once you rewind those old Ejami scenes in your head, you just fall back in love again.. Plain and simple..... I miss them already, and like you I don't believe for a second that they enjoyed splitting up one of the greatest Soap couple ever....

A true honest to goodness fan of Sami and Ej will miss them no matter what crap is thrown their way....and there is a lot being thrown.
    I also miss them already....but not the show so much anymore, when I can't see it.
    As a matter of fact if certain ones are on I don't even try to watch.
    As for those haters...hey so be it...guess you want to watch a deer in headlights played over and over and over...good for you...now THAT I have no 'respect' for.
    And I would not call the greatest super couple someone that had several different partners...Bo and Hope were really good and a super couple...but not the greatest.
    jmo

#12   2014/07/05 05:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote OIdaho: "GREATEST SUPER-COUPLE EVER!.......you mean BO & HOPE, RIGHT??? .......NAH! Of course, you meant EJAMI! well sorry, i don't share that sentiment & if the producers & writers are systematically trying to destroy them, then by all means, DESTROY ON! I don't care how they feel about it, just do it & get it over with already so SAMI & EJ can hurry along & get off my screen so i can enjoy the rest of the cast of characters ". OIDAHO.

One of the greatest soap couples ever........just my opinion... and I know that I'm not alone....

#13   2014/07/05 05:23PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Jen821: They could have been one of the best Super Couples if Days got some good writers. James and Ali both have said in interviews this S/L was going to get good! Well I'm still waiting, so far everything has been horrible. The Abby affair, Ej & Sami's overacting, the last wedding, all horrible!! Now jail again!

Well said... ...... I don't believe for a second that they thought this was a good storyline.... I mean, com on

#14   2014/07/05 05:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote waggo50:
    Quote Jen821: They could have been one of the best Super Couples if Days got some good writers. James and Ali both have said in interviews this S/L was going to get good! Well I'm still waiting, so far everything has been horrible. The Abby affair, Ej & Sami's overacting, the last wedding, all horrible!! Now jail again!

I agree and I too am very angry that one of the EJAMI pairing is in jail once again. But cheer up everyone I see a spoiler on another site that says EJ will be out of jail the week of July 21st, which if true is good news as I was all ready to stop watching this mess of a show.

To the person who can't wait for JS and AS to leave the show -- good luck watching the most boring show on TV after they leave. Anyone watch that boring show yesterday as that is a preview of what you wiil be getting and I hear Melanie is coming back lol. My bet is as soon as the 50th anniversary is over DOOL will be cancelled.

That's good news,waggo50! I initially thought we're talking about the whole summer in jail for EJ......... I read something about EJ begging Sami..... I don't know if he was pleading with her to make the Salem PD drop their charges. Like I said, I don't know for sure and we'll see shortly..... It's the begging part that don't sit well with me..... I don't have a problem with men expressing their fear or feelings in real life, but on my fav soap I want EJ to stay in character....... the tough Dimera man who's madly in love with Samantha..

#15   2014/07/06 04:00AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote OIdaho: "GREATEST SUPER-COUPLE EVER!.......you mean BO & HOPE, RIGHT??? .......NAH! Of course, you meant EJAMI! well sorry, i don't share that sentiment & if the producers & writers are systematically trying to destroy them, then by all means, DESTROY ON! I don't care how they feel about it, just do it & get it over with already so SAMI & EJ can hurry along & get off my screen so i can enjoy the rest of the cast of characters ". OIDAHO.

One of the greatest soap couples ever........just my opinion... and I know that I'm not alone....

Rosie, that's exactly what you said in the first place--and it bears repeating! You are certainly not ALONE!

#16   2014/07/07 07:57PM
    sonnyhat127

LOL. OIDAHO , ITA.

#17   2014/07/08 04:04PM
    Bekka655

This is the most infuriating storyline ever. What a horrible disservice to all of the loyal ejami fans. At least make us happy by giving them a happy ending. The show will definitely not be worth watching after they leave, as all other characters and storylines are a big SNOOZE! Yes its exciting that Kristen is returning, but she wont be on for long, because there is not much they can do with her character now as everyone despises her. Good riddens Days...its been fun for the last 40+ years, as I have been watching since I was 5 yrs old. Other than a peek in once in awhile, time to change channels

#18   2014/07/08 06:12PM
    days78

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I wish Sami would've confronted EJ with those incriminating photos before the wedding, fabricated enough on Abby to make her a jailbird for the rest of the summer, whopped EJ's cheating azzz, jumped his bones in the worst possible ways , married her man and gone on a steamingly hot honeymoon...... But I guess that's just me.....

I'm sure many others would agree with that scenario, but that's too neat a "happily ever after" ending for me. Somehow lately I've been losing respect for both Ej and Sami, though I guess they DO deserve each other, but not in a good way. I often get the feeling that the writers' plan is to make this once interesting Super Couple more and more unlikable--so maybe their fans won't miss them so much when they're gone! I also think Ali and James are sometimes over-acting--maybe because the current s/l doesn't seem "natural" to them, either.

Allys is playing it way over the top these days. Maybe she's just having fun,working it in her final days. Her acting lately reminds me of Susan Seaforth Hayes and how she played it in her hay days.

#19   2014/07/09 05:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Here we go again!!!!! For the third summer in a row, one of them ended up behind bars.
    The summer of 2012, EJ spent time in jail and ran away with Sami for the fake murder of Stefano.
    The summer of 2013, Sami shot the dirty cop Bernardi to protect Rafe.
    This summer, Sami set EJ up herself for cheating with Abby.
    There won't even be a proper honeymoon..... ...... Why am I surprised?
    I only want the writers to be creative....... obviously very difficult.....

Very, very difficult!

It's so sad that both Ali and James have left the DOOL building. That means they can't make it up to us again.......

Hi Rosieroserson! If the writers do EJAMI right all will be well!

#20   2014/07/09 05:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Yes! the greatest soap opera couple EVER!

right along side the number 1 soap opera couple of all time Bope!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list