List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami revenge on Abby ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami revenge on Abby ??

Started by Soccergal99 at 2014/07/03 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 04:30PM, Views: 6908, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/07/11 06:46AM
    Re: Sami revenge on Abby ??
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: Why would anyone disagree about who the aggressor was? Who kept trying to walk away at the cabin? Who initiated the second time in bed? Who kept threatening to tell her mother? Who kept threatening to go to the cops? Who showed up at who's gym while he was naked. Who showed up at the conference room and declared her desires? Who offered to keep the relationship discreet even though she knew he was back with Sami in every way?

That would be the tramp!

#32   2014/07/11 08:10AM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl: Why would anyone disagree about who the aggressor was? Who kept trying to walk away at the cabin? Who initiated the second time in bed? Who kept threatening to tell her mother? Who kept threatening to go to the cops? Who showed up at who's gym while he was naked. Who showed up at the conference room and declared her desires? Who offered to keep the relationship discreet even though she knew he was back with Sami in every way?

That would be the tramp!

#33   2014/07/11 09:26AM
    Insxx

Abigail talk a big game. She will fold in a minute with Sami ob that butt. She is nothing but a hypocrite with her nasty little self.She and Jennifer try to act so clean and run their mouths about everyone. I used to love jennifer, but she has gotten on my last nerve. never liked Abigail because she has always thought that she was a gift to men. EJ brother hit it a few times and she couldn't get that panties off fast enough for EJ.I want Sami to give her a good butt kicking!

#34   2014/07/11 09:29AM
    flightygirl

Quote Insxx: Abigail talk a big game. She will fold in a minute with Sami ob that butt. She is nothing but a hypocrite with her nasty little self.She and Jennifer try to act so clean and run their mouths about everyone. I used to love jennifer, but she has gotten on my last nerve. never liked Abigail because she has always thought that she was a gift to men. EJ brother hit it a few times and she couldn't get that panties off fast enough for EJ.I want Sami to give her a good butt kicking!

I couldn't agree more!

#35   2014/07/14 06:06PM
    starrb

omg i sooo agree!!! i watched abby running her hands all over ej as she seductively says "i can tell you stressed whenever i mention samis name, your neck tenses up here ... " ej was trying to back out and she was following using her instincts of their marital problems as a way to wedge herself in and strike while hes weak. Ej even tried to leave after they kissed only for HER to pull him back! Now im not going to say ej is blameless in not resisting but to say he was the aggressor????? Are you kidding me??? Ej was at a very low time in his marriage and she knowingly took advantage and like she proved already with carrie and austin she doesnt give a "f" if she tears apart an entire family/marriage to get the man ,willing or not, she will! Also when carrie confronted and slapped abby she was yelling at abby about how abby had come to her with problems about this "other guy" while carrie consoled and try to help her. Sound familiar???? for someone to do that twice while at the same time trying to make the man leave his wife/fiancee for her.... im gonna go ahead and say that sounds like an agressive predator husband snacher no mater how you doll her up and how much she blinks her eyes like she doesnt know how in the world she ended behaving like that..... for weeks on end.......... i know that people always like to blame ej for everything cus hes a big bad dimera but come on!

#36   2014/07/14 06:54PM
    fighterm

I want to ask the EJami fans. Are you on Sami's side or EJ's side? Which side are you on? Do you support Sami's revenge on EJ? Do you want him to rot in jail for the rest of his life?

#37   2014/07/15 04:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fighterm: I want to ask the EJami fans. Are you on Sami's side or EJ's side? Which side are you on? Do you support Sami's revenge on EJ? Do you want him to rot in jail for the rest of his life?

EJAMI's are on EJAMI side!

#38   2014/07/15 04:30PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Insxx: Abigail talk a big game. She will fold in a minute with Sami ob that butt. She is nothing but a hypocrite with her nasty little self.She and Jennifer try to act so clean and run their mouths about everyone. I used to love jennifer, but she has gotten on my last nerve. never liked Abigail because she has always thought that she was a gift to men. EJ brother hit it a few times and she couldn't get that panties off fast enough for EJ.I want Sami to give her a good butt kicking!

I couldn't agree more!

I couldn't agree more too!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list