List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami revenge on Abby ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami revenge on Abby ??

Started by Soccergal99 at 2014/07/03 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 04:30PM, Views: 6961, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/07/10 07:13AM
    Re: Sami revenge on Abby ??
    flightygirl

Why would anyone disagree about who the aggressor was? Who kept trying to walk away at the cabin? Who initiated the second time in bed? Who kept threatening to tell her mother? Who kept threatening to go to the cops? Who showed up at who's gym while he was naked. Who showed up at the conference room and declared her desires? Who offered to keep the relationship discreet even though she knew he was back with Sami in every way?

#22   2014/07/10 09:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: Why would anyone disagree about who the aggressor was? Who kept trying to walk away at the cabin? Who initiated the second time in bed? Who kept threatening to tell her mother? Who kept threatening to go to the cops? Who showed up at who's gym while he was naked. Who showed up at the conference room and declared her desires? Who offered to keep the relationship discreet even though she knew he was back with Sami in every way?

Oh, poor EJ... Big, strong, "master of his fate" (and a lot of other people's lives) couldn't resist the pathetic advances of a young woman barely out of her teens?
    What happened to "Just say no"--or didn't he want to hurt her feelings?

#23   2014/07/10 09:38AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote flightygirl: Why would anyone disagree about who the aggressor was? Who kept trying to walk away at the cabin? Who initiated the second time in bed? Who kept threatening to tell her mother? Who kept threatening to go to the cops? Who showed up at who's gym while he was naked. Who showed up at the conference room and declared her desires? Who offered to keep the relationship discreet even though she knew he was back with Sami in every way?

Oh, poor EJ... Big, strong, "master of his fate" (and a lot of other people's lives) couldn't resist the pathetic advances of a young woman barely out of her teens?
    What happened to "Just say no"--or didn't he want to hurt her feelings?

Oh please...poor little pathetic Abigail...barely out of her teens...oh please!
    I bet Austin and Carrie wouldn't agree with that.
    Why couldn't Abigail just say no....after all she finally admitted it was just sex and lust.
    It is because she is in to other women's men and older men at that...and that is a very dangerous predator.
    It is both their faults...but Abigail clearly had a huge aggressor part of it.
    And there is not one thing innocent about her.
    So I hope the revenge is really good....but everyone will be coming down on Sami because of "poor" Abigail...bull!

#24   2014/07/10 09:54AM
    Jen821

Yup, Yup, Yup, Abigail was the aggressor but it does take two to tango and yes Ej should have said NO! Look how Abigail treated Ej yesterday at the jail, shame shame shame she's the one who couldn't get enough of him all over Salem!

#25   2014/07/10 11:24AM
    flightygirl

Quote Jen821:

Yup, Yup, Yup, Abigail was the aggressor but it does take two to tango and yes Ej should have said NO! Look how Abigail treated Ej yesterday at the jail, shame shame shame she's the one who couldn't get enough of him all over Salem!

I never denied EJ's culpability in this but the aggressor? NO!

#26   2014/07/10 11:57AM
    Rubyslippers1

Well clearly the conversation on who was more the aggressor wouldn't even be taking place if Abigail weren't acting like she were a victim, and them having sex was somehow something EJ did to her as opposed to something they did together.

Honestly it seems like now she's just pissed because she learned it might have something to do with EJ manipulating her in order to help the plan with Nick, and she's offended he didn't just have sex with her because she's so hot and desirable and he couldn't help himself. Yea, poor Abby, she got her feelings hurt because an engaged guy didn't bang her for honorable noble reasons. Eyeroll.

I hope Sami teaches Abby a lesson that Jennifer's too lenient and boring to ever teach her.

#27   2014/07/10 01:13PM
    mauimama

I thought that Sami would somehow scream it to the entire world, plaster it all over the internet, newspapers, etc.. to further degrade them both... not just throw it back in their faces. I'm most anxious to see Jennifer implode when she finds out - the icing on the cake would've been if Abs was pg! (I thought that's where tiic were gonna go, with all the "Stefano-hired-doctor" routine months ago)

Does Sami have pictures of ALL the trysts? And WHO took the photos?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/10 01:14PM
    #28   2014/07/10 01:46PM
    mille

Lol, Elvis is going down!!! Maybe Kate will have something up her sleeve when it comes to Samantha. Samantha will get her revenge on Abby, true. But I'm thinking Samantha will come out of this worst than Abby. Lol, maybe she'll go crazy.

#29   2014/07/10 02:43PM
    BLoved

I don't think any of it was ever planned or that there was an aggressiveness by either of them, it just happened (again and again), like a moth to the flame. EJ and Abigail have great chemistry, sexually and it all began on a more personal/intellectual level. Abby and EJ could still be so right for each other. That is if he realizes it before it's too late.

#30   2014/07/11 05:42AM
    HouseTops

I blame the @#$%&*@#$%&#*%& writers for this mess!!

Doing bad things does not make a great character....

Boring before, boring now....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list