List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami revenge on Abby ??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami revenge on Abby ??

Started by Soccergal99 at 2014/07/03 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 04:30PM, Views: 6956, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/06 06:57PM
    Re: Sami revenge on Abby ??
    dayswy

Quote gram75:
    Quote dayswy: Hard to say, but it's going to be good!

I am waiting to see if Jenn stands up for her daughter on this one.

You know the "Abigail" can do no wrong.....

I still think the Ej/Abby pairing was a great storyline- I've enjoyed it and will enjoy watching it played out.

Hurricane sami will take no prisoners.

Really tired of Abigail blaming everything on EJ. First time he sure didn't force her and having a second go at it was her idea. Also, he was already in the shower when she went in there and stripped and joined him. She deserves whatever Sami does to her as much as EJ does.

Absolutely. When I said Abigail can do no wrong- that's how Jenn sees her and i can't wait to see if she stands up for Abigail- like "oh that mean dimera took advantage of poor widdle Abby"

No, Abby wanted it just as much or more than Ej.

I like the flipping of "good girls" to the dark side every now and then. Makes for great drama when sami comes calling.

By this time next week- Abby will have been slapped by both Brady sisters.

#12   2014/07/07 04:15AM
    fadingrose

It's fun to take sides on who's most to "blame" for the EJabby romp. However, except in cases of rape(and this is NOT one of them), it takes TWO eager and willing participants.

#13   2014/07/07 07:14AM
    ScrubsAlltheWay

Abigail isn't blaming solely EJ. She is pointing out that he pursued her sexually to control her. He manipulates in his actions. I don't think EJ and Abigail were looking to cross that line and actually have relations with each other, let alone multiple relations. It was an attraction that they acted on...but Abigail did eventually pick up that something was off with how things started and it was tied to the Nick thing. I just think by then both her and EJ were sprung on the goodies.

As far as Jennifer, what are folks expecting her to do? Turn her back on her daughter? She should be disappointed in Abby and even upset but she shouldn't turn on her. She should help her through this fallout and public humiliation she's about to encounter. People in Salem, including Sami, have messed up so many times but still have their family in tow.

#14   2014/07/07 11:36AM
    dazgonby

Sami has her family in tow?? They have never stood with her...they only wanted her to do what they wanted her to do.
    Can't wait to see what she has in store for Abigail...but I figure Abigail will get off easy.

#15   2014/07/07 01:12PM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby: Sami has her family in tow?? They have never stood with her...they only wanted her to do what they wanted her to do.
    Can't wait to see what she has in store for Abigail...but I figure Abigail will get off easy.

What exactly does having one's "family in tow" mean? It can range from completely understanding, approving, and
    ENDORSING everything a member does (whether sensible, moral, or even legal) TO just standing by, ready to offer love, forgive)ness, and support, even when they do not approve of their loved one's actions.

I believe the latter definition is how the sensible and fair way in which Sami's family has always reacted to her decisions. BUT we have yet to see how Jen will react to the news of the EJabby hook-ups. Will she just blindly put all the blame on mean old EJ OR acknowledge that her "perfect" daughter has made a serious mistake but nevertheless her family will be "there for her"?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/07 01:16PM
    #16   2014/07/07 03:22PM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: Sami has her family in tow?? They have never stood with her...they only wanted her to do what they wanted her to do.

What exactly does having one's "family in tow" mean? It can range from completely understanding, approving, and
    ENDORSING everything a member does (whether sensible, moral, or even legal) TO just standing by, ready to offer love, forgive)ness, and support, even when they do not approve of their loved one's actions.

I believe the latter definition is how the sensible and fair way in which Sami's family has always reacted to her decisions. BUT we have yet to see how Jen will react to the news of the EJabby hook-ups. Will she just blindly put all the blame on mean old EJ OR acknowledge that her "perfect" daughter has made a serious mistake but nevertheless her family will be "there for her"?

I will respectfully disagree with the sensible and fair way the family has treated Sami.
    And I am not exactly sure what family in tow means to everyone.
    I do believe that Jen will stand by Abigail...I just hope she doesn't treat it as no biggie like she did with the Austin thing....Jen should have made sure that Abigail had gotten some mental health treatments for that one.
    As for this little bump in the road...it will all be blamed on Sami.

#17   2014/07/08 08:48AM
    scorpiogirl 43

I think Sami should do the same thing, Victor did via, Marlena, wait till all the family is all together and plaster the pictures on a billboard. Then see how proud Jenifer is, of her sanctimonious "do gooder"? of a daughter??

#18   2014/07/09 11:57PM
    Magic66

I cant wait to see Abby catch the eye of hurricane
    Sami.I only wish Sami was going all out for EJ on this
    one.I know EJ was on a mission to keep Abby from spilling
    the beans to Hope.Abby was clearly the aggressor.EJ didn't
    cheat on Sami and Sami even admitted that to Kate.At the time EJabby happened Sami had tossed EJ out of the bed.EJ was
    sleeping three bedrooms down the hall from the kids.EJ had also suggested to Sami that if she didn't love him anymore then maybe she should move out.So EJami were considered to be separated.EJ was still wearing his engagement ring so he should have been considered unavailable to any Woman including Abby.

#19   2014/07/10 04:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote Magic66: I cant wait to see Abby catch the eye of hurricane
    cheat on Sami and Sami even admitted that to Kate.At the time EJabby happened Sami had tossed EJ out of the bed.EJ was
    sleeping three bedrooms down the hall from the kids.EJ had also suggested to Sami that if she didn't love him anymore then maybe she should move out.So EJami were considered to be separated.EJ was still wearing his engagement ring so he should have been considered unavailable to any Woman including Abby.

Though we may differ on WHO was the "aggressor" in the EJami romp, it will be interesting to see what Stage "hurricane" Sami will unleash on Abby. If the Sami/Kate business coup works--and the "ladies" are not seriously punished by the Father-Son Dimeras--Sami may do nothing really harmful to Abby by contrast.And she'll have enough on her plate just trying to keep control of the DiMera Enterprises--and not run the businesses into the ground.

Even if Sami decides to plaster news of the "affair" all over town, she herself will look rather foolish because EJ strayed. Certainly all her family will be generous with their "I told you so." And I'm sure that all of Abby's loved ones (including Ben) will blame EJ for everything and lend full support to his "innocent victim."

It's obvious that I consider that EJ DID CHEAT on Sami. Whether or not they took a "short break" in separate bedrooms, they were still engaged. Isn't that the key here?
    (For me it WOULD be)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/10 04:09AM
    #20   2014/07/10 05:58AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Magic66: I cant wait to see Abby catch the eye of hurricane

Though we may differ on WHO was the "aggressor" in the EJami romp, it will be interesting to see what Stage "hurricane" Sami will unleash on Abby. If the Sami/Kate business coup works--and the "ladies" are not seriously punished by the Father-Son Dimeras--Sami may do nothing really harmful to Abby by contrast.And she'll have enough on her plate just trying to keep control of the DiMera Enterprises--and not run the businesses into the ground.

Even if Sami decides to plaster news of the "affair" all over town, she herself will look rather foolish because EJ strayed. Certainly all her family will be generous with their "I told you so." And I'm sure that all of Abby's loved ones (including Ben) will blame EJ for everything and lend full support to his "innocent victim."

It's obvious that I consider that EJ DID CHEAT on Sami. Whether or not they took a "short break" in separate bedrooms, they were still engaged. Isn't that the key here?
    (For me it WOULD be)

Totally agree and I still can't understand how anyone thinks that it is not cheating...they were engaged.
    Just because they were not sleeping in the same bed means nothing...what if they were not even living together?
    Does that make it open season for them to have sex with anyone and everyone.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list