List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Brady and Chole

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brady and Chole

Started by DOOL87 at 2006/11/05 07:09AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/30 10:08PM, Views: 797, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/05 07:09AM
    Brady and Chole
    DOOL87

Does anyone wish that Brady and Chole would come back!? They would make a great come back to DOOL!!

#2   2006/11/05 12:31PM
    Re: Brady and Chole
    4evaDrake

I would love Brady to come back, as for Chloe, well I was not a big fan of that character.

#3   2006/11/05 06:22PM
    bearrie

OVER HERE,

I wish that Broe would come back to Salem. Where the heck are they at anyway? PLEASE do not say honeymoon, as I already KNOW that. I'd like an actual location as an answer to that question. They may actually be the ONLY HAPPY young pair in town. When they ever get back that is.

#4   2006/11/06 08:55AM
    ginadawn

I didn't know that Brady & Chloe are back together. What about Nicole? I am glad they did.

#5   2006/11/06 09:17AM
    cbrady

Quote ginadawn: I didn't know that Brady & Chloe are back together. What about Nicole? I am glad they did.

yes they got married and then left as for nicole i dont know what happen I do know she slept with roman wouldnt it be funny if she came back with his child.

#6   2006/11/06 03:58PM
    HOOKED

That would be funny. What would Sami say.

#7   2006/11/06 05:01PM
    DOOL87

The last episode with Brady and Chole was them getting married and leaving for Paris I believe.

#8   2006/11/30 09:50PM
    lynnbirchfield

They need to come back love to watch them together

#9   2006/11/30 10:00PM
    gar2244

if they do,they do..no big deal to me. but I will say Chole was hot. and oh my god could she sing. I mean WOW. .
    as for the thought of Nicole coming back an saying she has a kid by Roman. that would be funny.LOL...

#10   2006/11/30 10:03PM
    bearrie

Quote cbrady:
    Quote ginadawn: I didn't know that Brady & Chloe are back together. What about Nicole? I am glad they did.

yes they got married and then left as for nicole i dont know what happen I do know she slept with roman wouldnt it be funny if she came back with his child.

Last bit of Nicole, she is off in NY working. She went there as vp of Austin's company, trying to schmooze the big boys out of some of their money to back Austin's company. She did that thinking Austin would "realize" just how much he loves her, wants HER and not Sami or his soul mate, the LOVE of HIS life, Carrie. Keep DREAMING Nikki.
    I say bring back Nikki and pair her with EJ. They would make some BEAUTIFUL children. How about pairing EJ with Billie?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list