List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: anne and theresa - rediculous

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

anne and theresa - rediculous

Started by sandrab at 2014/05/10 06:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/11 12:58PM, Views: 473, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2014/05/10 06:03PM
    anne and theresa - rediculous
    sandrab

how can anyone even stand to turn on the show and watch anne and Theresa get away with what they do. what is anne, the owner of the hospital, sickening to watch how she gets away with it all. cant watch her anymore, the two of them need to be brought down and get rid of them, now!

#2   2014/05/11 03:27AM
    Re: anne and theresa - rediculous
    fadingrose

Quote sandrab: how can anyone even stand to turn on the show and watch anne and Theresa get away with what they do. what is anne, the owner of the hospital, sickening to watch how she gets away with it all. cant watch her anymore, the two of them need to be brought down and get rid of them, now!

No doubt the Despicable Duo deserve to be fired. (Kayla, do your job as Chief of Staff). But Anne acts her role as meddling buffoon perfectly and at least gives us some laughs. We need a lot more humor to lighten all the ongoing dreary plots we've been seeing lately. Theresa, too, is believable as a conniving trouble-maker--she's a beautiful mean girl with "charm." Come to think of it--few characters on DOOL ever pay fully for their "sins," especially the fan fovorites.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/11 03:29AM
    #3   2014/05/11 09:00AM
    maja

I'm sick of this demented duo.Anne with her smug mug and supposedly witty lines is just annoying.In the real world this frothing at the mouth maniac would have been axed from her job long ago for her crazy and disrespectful behavior.Theresa is just a disgusting druggy who is pointless and irritating.I still smdh when I read that TV Guide praised these two characters,unwarranted praise for these awful characters.

#4   2014/05/11 12:58PM
    fadingrose

Quote maja: I'm sick of this demented duo.Anne with her smug mug and supposedly witty lines is just annoying.In the real world this frothing at the mouth maniac would have been axed from her job long ago for her crazy and disrespectful behavior.Theresa is just a disgusting druggy who is pointless and irritating.I still smdh when I read that TV Guide praised these two characters,unwarranted praise for these awful characters.

Obviously these two are more than "annoying." There's nothing even barely likable about them, even though some of the sarcasm seems cleverly scripted and worth a chuckle. TV Guide praises or criticizes actors according to whether they portray a role as the writers intended. The script and how it is delivered is what causes us to like or hate a character. On that basis, I DO think both "Anne" and "Theresa" come across as a hateful "demented duo" who get away with their plots to an unbelievable degree. But who says Soap Land accurately portrays the often hum-drum real world? It's the fantasy, including good vs. evil themes, that keeps us hooked

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/11 01:01PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list