List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I wonder how lucas feels..............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder how lucas feels..............

Started by bearrie at 2006/11/03 09:07PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 06:47AM, Views: 499, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/03 09:07PM
    I wonder how lucas feels..............
    bearrie

When he was trying to goad Sami on by asking how EJ's doing, and to have Sami inform him that his mom is EJ's most recent f--- buddy. I'll bet he was trying to find ways into DIS believing what Sami was telling him but how can you NOT believe when she throws your mom's BRA in your face as proof? Must have been a RUDE awakening for Lucas. One in many I would hope. The shoe is on the other foot now. You couldn't upset me but I sure did get you good. Got you REAL good.

#2   2006/11/04 05:14AM
    Re: I wonder how lucas feels..............
    4evaDrake

He can't feel real good right now, considering he is still trying to fight his real feelings for Sami, then to find out that his mom is actually sleeping with EJ and not Sami. Could this maybe open the window of opportunity for Sami and Lucas, I sure hope so.

#3   2006/11/04 05:23AM
    Serena

Quote 4evaDrake: He can't feel real good right now, considering he is still trying to fight his real feelings for Sami, then to find out that his mom is actually sleeping with EJ and not Sami. Could this maybe open the window of opportunity for Sami and Lucas, I sure hope so.

I sure hope so too! And I hope Will calls his granny a slime (since I can't use the word I want)! Everyone sure has called Sami that a lot!

#4   2006/11/06 06:47AM
    days_fan

yes it is time for Kate to get caught in her games. It seems she always walks away unharmed and Sami ALWAYS pays for her mistakes no matter how big or small they are. I want Lucas and Sami back together!!! And Soon!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list