List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So if the entire cast is in Horton Square.........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So if the entire cast is in Horton Square.........

Started by MGJ_08 at 2014/05/10 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/10 04:49PM, Views: 852, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/05/10 04:26AM
    So if the entire cast is in Horton Square.........
    MGJ_08

who in the world is taking care of baby Ari??

#2   2014/05/10 06:18AM
    Re: So if the entire cast is in Horton Square.........
    NancyNLV

Good question. All the fuss is over her and they leave her alone they do that a lot. Maybe they hired a babysitter just didn't say.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 06:18AM
    #3   2014/05/10 09:02AM
    virgell

I have been wondering the same thing! Guess the writers forgot about her for a few shows.

#4   2014/05/10 09:48AM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08: who in the world is taking care of baby Ari??

Gabi told Jordan and Allie that she was on her way to pick up Arianna so she must have been at a babysitter's - I am thinking Kayla and Grandma Caroline was watching the baby while Gabi was "running errands." Gabi did not have the pink diaper bag earlier when she was talking to Jordan and Abigail at HTS and then when she was talking to Abi about Nick. But she did have the diaper bag when she told Jordan and Allie she was picking up Arianna. I wonder if Gabi went home and was in her bedroom when Will and Sonny were talking about the gun and then Sonny put the gun in the closet. After they left the apartment, Gabi got the gun and put it in the diaper bag and went to the park and shot Nick. Then she was in HTS when everyone else was gathered around and Nick came walking out there and collapsed. This is my speculation of course. I think there were two shooters. one shot Nick in the back, the other shot him in the chest. Lucas may have shot him because he went to see Nick at the park. Gabi could have been the other shooter. I don't think it was the hitman because I would have thought he would have shot him in the head.

#5   2014/05/10 11:35AM
    littleguysmom

@kayhan .. good catch you might be on to something. When Gabi was talking to Jordan and Ali she just had her purse, then when Will and Sonny stopped her about the court date she had the pink diaper bag on her shoulder. Just went back a watched the parts where Gabi was shown and that is what was shown. Besides the whole hour our show was on Gabi wasn't shown once until the last 10 minutes of the show. JMO. But you might be right that Gabi shot Nick.

#6   2014/05/10 12:31PM
    JenC

I am starting to think that Ben could be Nick's killer.
    When he went toe to toe with Nick, he was a little creepy.
    There could be something he has done in his past & he & Jordan are trying to cover it up. It would also explain why Kate's gun turns up missing. He knows that she is investigating Jordan's past. This way he could frame her for Nick's murder.

#7   2014/05/10 01:14PM
    fadingrose

Maybe good old Caroline--the ever available baby-sitter everyone who works for free, whenever one of her never-ending group of "family and friends" has something better to do than take care of their kids.

#8   2014/05/10 04:49PM
    oldiesoaper60

Quote kayhan:

Gabi told Jordan and Allie that she was on her way to pick up Arianna so she must have been at a babysitter's - I am thinking Kayla and Grandma Caroline was watching the baby while Gabi was "running errands." Gabi did not have the pink diaper bag earlier when she was talking to Jordan and Abigail at HTS and then when she was talking to Abi about Nick. But she did have the diaper bag when she told Jordan and Allie she was picking up Arianna. I wonder if Gabi went home and was in her bedroom when Will and Sonny were talking about the gun and then Sonny put the gun in the closet. After they left the apartment, Gabi got the gun and put it in the diaper bag and went to the park and shot Nick. Then she was in HTS when everyone else was gathered around and Nick came walking out there and collapsed. This is my speculation of course. I think there were two shooters. one shot Nick in the back, the other shot him in the chest. Lucas may have shot him because he went to see Nick at the park. Gabi could have been the other shooter. I don't think it was the hitman because I would have thought he would have shot him in the head.

I was thinking the same thing about it being Gabby because Will and Sonny left the apartment and the camera showed the gun bag in the closet, like a clue, and then when she talked to them in the square about court, she said everything would be OK. I'm not sure if there was another shooter or not, Gabby could have plugged him all three times. He was reaching toward the crowd in the square and she was in it, course, so was everyone else. LOL

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list