List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole: Should she or Shouldn't she?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole: Should she or Shouldn't she?

Started by Petune at 2014/05/09 06:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/13 10:22AM, Views: 1199, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/09 06:56PM
    Nicole: Should she or Shouldn't she?
    Petune

Just wondering what everyone thinks Nicole should do? Should she tell Eric the truth, (which I'm sure will eventually happen), or Lie as usual. My opinion is as bad as I feel for Nicole, she should tell Eric the truth.
    What are your thoughts?

#2   2014/05/09 07:05PM
    Re: Nicole: Should she or Shouldn't she?
    mbfc3

Well, she should've told him months ago, so I definitely come down on the side of Nicole coming clean. At this point, it'll cost her, at least for a while, with Eric, and of course Marlena and Sami will probably slap the stuffing out of her; but in the end, she'll be far better off if she tells everyone the truth. She's not a bad person. She's just used to being the loser in relationships, and she's supremely insecure. She's got to learn to trust Eric's feelings for her, but now she's going to have to earn back that trust...that is, if she tells him.

#3   2014/05/10 02:56AM
    fadingrose

Quote mbfc3: Well, she should've told him months ago, so I definitely come down on the side of Nicole coming clean. At this point, it'll cost her, at least for a while, with Eric, and of course Marlena and Sami will probably slap the stuffing out of her; but in the end, she'll be far better off if she tells everyone the truth. She's not a bad person. She's just used to being the loser in relationships, and she's supremely insecure. She's got to learn to trust Eric's feelings for her, but now she's going to have to earn back that trust...that is, if she tells him.

Nicole has been one of my favorite characters on DOOL for a l-o-o-o-ng time, though I've stopped thinking of her as a victim of bad luck. She's been the to one to ruin her relationships with tricky schemes and lying cover-ups. Come
    to think of it what REAL relationships of any kind has she ever had that weren't based on ulterior motives? SHE ruined her first true romance with Eric long ago, and her marriages with Lucas and Victor were for $$$ reasons and can't even be counted as friendships. I thought she really had a heart-felt love for EJ, but she messed that up royally with the baby-switching saga.
    Nicole is certainly not dumb and by now should have learned from her mistakes, which have caused her to be eternally "insecure" but self-indulgent. Even her friendships with Rafe and Daniel began with ulterior motives--she needed their help... Yet she's fascinating to watch in action. I think Nicole should have come clean weeks ago to Eric and Daniel about the shredded evidence. There might be a chance of forgiveness--but it may be too late for that. Could Eric ever really trust her again? Oh, probably--he's SO forgiving (and naïve).

Come on, Nicole--step up to the plate and confess right now, before someone else discovers the truth!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 02:58AM
    #4   2014/05/10 06:28AM
    NancyNLV

Daniel questions her on this and I believe she tells him the truth. I read in a spoiler that Nicole and Eric make love and if this is true than I do not see him going back to being a priest even if all comes out and he is cleared. She should have told him the truth and let the chips fall where they may that was her first big mistake. It will come out you know it will especially now that Daniel will know the truth not saying he will tell Eric but he will push Nicole to fess up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 06:29AM
    #5   2014/05/10 09:26AM
    scorpiogirl 43

YES,YES,....She shoulda told em when she got the information!!!! I swear,Nicole is her own worst enemy!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 09:27AM
    #6   2014/05/10 09:01PM
    myepiphany

I have never been a big fan of Nicole but this time I wanted her to have a happy relationship even for a while. Now all I can think this is gonna break her completely. For the first time she has friends who are good people and care for her and she has a good man. But then she ruined it with not telling the truth and you know its going to come out sooner rather than later.

#7   2014/05/12 09:52AM
    Euskadi

Petune I totally agree with you. The truth always comes out eventually so Nicole should be honest with Eric. Relationships based on lies are usually doomed.

#8   2014/05/12 10:42AM
    veryopinionated

When she wanted to tell him the wonderful news he could not listen. It's a bad trait for a priest. He needs to listen more and to talk less. As a result of his news getting out first she lost her determination and started scheming. It's ridiculous that he could not listen to her dangerous even life threatening adventures to help him without going first. Actually, there were no news on his part, he just listened to god.

#9   2014/05/12 10:46AM
    veryopinionated

I actually want Nicole to move on from Eric. If he wants so much to serve god than to love her, she does not need such a man.

#10   2014/05/12 03:37PM
    heartfelt

I love Eric and Nicole, however, I'm not sure they were meant to be together.
    I so wanted her to give the evidence to Eric and be really truthful this time. Just that little something about Nicole that she doesn't trust that anyone will really care for her.
    I definitely want her to tell the truth and then after a while I think Eric will go back to being a priest.
    Would love for Jennifer to disappear or die so Nicole and Daniel could get together.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list