List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: So Obvious.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Obvious.....

Started by NancyNLV at 2014/05/09 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/10 09:47AM, Views: 1436, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/05/09 01:54PM
    So Obvious.....
    NancyNLV

Who is going to kill Nick. As long as I have been watching soaps it is obvious that the gun that Sonny has is going to be the one that kills Nick. It shows him putting the gun in the closet and close up of the shelf he puts it on and when Sonny and Will walk out of the apt it shows the closet again with the ta da music. So obvious Gabi is going to find it but it won't show because it has to be a who done it but I bet when she is caught she says the backpack fell and she opened it and saw the gun killed Nick and then put the gun back in the back pack before Will and Sonny got home.

#2   2014/05/09 02:41PM
    Re: So Obvious.....
    Valentine14

Ya it has to be Gaby, way for her to exit too. Bit far fetched as she was so into him then like a day oh she is so scared and desperate, disappointed cause it was so forced so quick

#3   2014/05/09 06:32PM
    Jezebel1

I haven't seen today's episode but I thought that the guy that EJ hired was getting pretty close to where Nick was (in the park)...did someone got ahead of him? So does that means the killer has to return the money to EJ?

#4   2014/05/09 06:43PM
    Shirleta

:))

Quote Jezebel1: I haven't seen today's episode but I thought that the guy that EJ hired was getting pretty close to where Nick was (in the park)...did someone got ahead of him? So does that means the killer has to return the money to EJ?

He he, you are so funny. Yep, the would-be killer should certainly give EJ his money back because you know he isn't the killer.

#5   2014/05/09 09:15PM
    kayhan

Could be two shooters. One shot him in the back & when he turned around two more shots in the chest. Lucas seemed flustered when he asked Sammi where ALLIE was. Nick looked right at Lucas as he was standing there, but he also looked like he was looking at GaBBY. I wonder if Lucas shot him in the back, and then Gabby (or even Rafe) shot him in the chest. But I have a feeling the gun Sonny hid in the closet (which he and Will touched) could be the murder weapon. I think GabBy was hiding in the bedroom or the closet when WilSon were talking about the gun. After they left, she could have taken it.t my speculation only.

#6   2014/05/10 09:28AM
    heartfelt

Quote kayhan: Could be two shooters. One shot him in the back & when he turned around two more shots in the chest. Lucas seemed flustered when he asked Sammi where ALLIE was. Nick looked right at Lucas as he was standing there, but he also looked like he was looking at GaBBY. I wonder if Lucas shot him in the back, and then Gabby (or even Rafe) shot him in the chest. But I have a feeling the gun Sonny hid in the closet (which he and Will touched) could be the murder weapon. I think GabBy was hiding in the bedroom or the closet when WilSon were talking about the gun. After they left, she could have taken it.t my speculation only.

Good theory about the gun. Definitely think there were two killers, hitman and possibly Gabi.

#7   2014/05/10 09:47AM
    mbfc3

Gabi is, of course, the obvious choice, but two shooters would be interesting. That could be the twist. Gabi and the other shooter, assuming it's not the hitman, could discuss it, but Gabi would insist on taking the rap. Camila is leaving soon, and this is the perfect out for her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list