List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!

Started by Soapnexis at 2014/05/09 10:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/11 09:36PM, Views: 1615, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/05/09 07:02PM
    Re: Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!
    Petune

Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote Soapnexis: Give the killer the key to Salem!

i thought i was going to be happy nick was dead, but when they let him call marlena and ask for help ,and to see he finally saw he needed help and was asking for it, i was sad and sorry he is dead, i would rather they let him go away and get help in another city, this was so sad to see someone finally ask for help and get shot, all the others who hate him are not any better look what they all done, everyone is guilty

As much as I hated Nick, I too felt so bad when he was shot dead. After his talk with Julie, he came to realize his "demons" and called Marlena for help? Too little to late. I truly felt bad.....I never thought I would.

#12   2014/05/10 08:44PM
    Lialovessoaps

All I can say is, Sami and Ej are the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned. And if the writers have selected Gabi as the killer so WilSon can have a child, I will never watch this show again.

#13   2014/05/11 03:04AM
    fadingrose

Thank you, writers, for letting us see that even "Nick"--the guy we've loved to hate for so many months--had a deeper, softer side that could possibly surface if he had gotten professional help. Blake gave us a wonderful final exit scene. I wish him success in pursuing his acting career....

#14   2014/05/11 09:36PM
    veryopinionated

I liked Nick when He was trying to find a great modelling job for Gabi. He looked sincere even when he arranged it without Gabi's knowledge. Because I did not like the idea that Gabi should be stuck with two guys and not have her own love life. It looked as if she could not moved away from the two daddies or she would be in trouble. Gabby's career was not important for Will, Sony, Sami, Kate etc. They only wanted her to be dependent on two daddies. That's not right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/11 09:38PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list