List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!

Started by Soapnexis at 2014/05/09 10:05AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/11 09:36PM, Views: 1560, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/09 10:05AM
    Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!
    Soapnexis

Give the killer the key to Salem!

#2   2014/05/09 01:27PM
    Re: Ding Dong, Nick is DEAD!
    summerwind.j...

Quote Soapnexis: Give the killer the key to Salem!

i thought i was going to be happy nick was dead, but when they let him call marlena and ask for help ,and to see he finally saw he needed help and was asking for it, i was sad and sorry he is dead, i would rather they let him go away and get help in another city, this was so sad to see someone finally ask for help and get shot, all the others who hate him are not any better look what they all done, everyone is guilty

#3   2014/05/09 01:37PM
    waggo50

Good riddance to Nick, hopefully the lunatic is really dead this time and off my TV screen. By the way, I doubt very much if the loon is really talking to Marlena, he is likley talking to himself LOL.

As far as busy-body Julie is concerned, it's too bad it took her so long to figure out Nick is still a psycho running around hurting people, she is one of the main reasons the idiot is out of jail in the first place. Why didn't she and the other members of his family at least see that he was getting psychiatric help after they got him out of jail??????

#4   2014/05/09 01:44PM
    NancyNLV

It is so obvious that the gun in Will and Sonny's apt is the one that is going to be used to kill Nick it keeps showing the closet and back pack. Gabi is going to find it they backpack probably falls and she looks in it just like Will did and sees a gun. So obvious.

#5   2014/05/09 01:47PM
    daysforever

Quote summerwind.janis:
    Quote Soapnexis: Give the killer the key to Salem!

i thought i was going to be happy nick was dead, but when they let him call marlena and ask for help ,and to see he finally saw he needed help and was asking for it, i was sad and sorry he is dead, i would rather they let him go away and get help in another city, this was so sad to see someone finally ask for help and get shot, all the others who hate him are not any better look what they all done, everyone is guilty

I too, felt sad to see Nick realize that he was sick, needed help and he reached out to Marlena. Nick was in a sad and miserable state and he finally came to realize it. That said, it is a mark of a good actor (Blake Berris) to allow us to feel this empathy for his character Nick, despite his evil behavior. It is also the mark of good writing to create this character. I would not be so hard on those who had wished him dead, however. Nick was determined to ruin their lives, and he did not hide it from them. He enjoyed their pain. They felt animosity and wanted to act in self-protection from a man who was determined to destroy them.

#6   2014/05/09 01:49PM
    maja

Yay! I'm glad dirtbag Nick got a lead sandwich for dinner.Boo-hoo, to the phony and lame phone call to Marlena admitting he needs help.Too little too late ya nasty freak.Hopefully, this time he won't be back.No tricks or twins, the twisted and warped idiot has definitely worn out his welcome.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/09 01:52PM
    #7   2014/05/09 02:15PM
    Valentine14

I too felt sympathy (love Blake Berris) but I am sorry the others are terrible people too! Attempted murder cover ups (EJ 2x and Daniel and Chloe by Kate and Nick later thrown into River) they are liars, cheaters but they all feel vindicated to want Nick dead? So wrong

#8   2014/05/09 02:33PM
    Sunlover127

Good job writers!! I liked how all the plausible suspects were shown in scenes leading up to the shooting of Nick! I liked how Nick's character was written today whereby the viewers would feel sympathy for the poor misguided Nick!

And, GREAT JOB to Blake Berris for a wonderful performance of a sociopath, a great "dying scene" and I hope to see Blake Berris in other TV or movie roles soon!! He is a very good actor!! KUDOS!!

#9   2014/05/09 02:49PM
    Valentine14

Yes the scene where his body jerks and the look on his face so made me cry!! He so deserves a Daytime Emmy!

#10   2014/05/09 02:55PM
    maja

Quote waggo50: Good riddance to Nick, hopefully the lunatic is really dead this time and off my TV screen. By the way, I doubt very much if the loon is really talking to Marlena, he is likley talking to himself LOL.

As far as busy-body Julie is concerned, it's too bad it took her so long to figure out Nick is still a psycho running around hurting people, she is one of the main reasons the idiot is out of jail in the first place. Why didn't she and the other members of his family at least see that he was getting psychiatric help after they got him out of jail??????

LOL! Great post.I think that this time the sniveling jerk actually called Marlena.He probably was rambling on her answering machine...Pop goes the weasel. I do applaud BB's acting though.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list