List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole's two rings

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole's two rings

Started by daysforever at 2014/05/07 04:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/09 01:34PM, Views: 1755, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/05/07 04:19PM
    Nicole's two rings
    daysforever

I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

#2   2014/05/07 04:58PM
    Re: Nicole's two rings
    lastry

Quote daysforever: I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

Maybe Daniel they are dating in real life

#3   2014/05/09 04:50AM
    kitkat23

I hate the way this is playing out for Nicole. When I first started watching this show I hated her. Then the writers started to transform her. Seems a shame to bring her that far, only to have her let the selfish part of her dominate her life. So once again she lies and connives to get what she wants. She never learns as she repeatedly shoots herself in the foot. It would be nice if at least one soap story ending didn't have to end with tragedy

#4   2014/05/09 05:03AM
    kitkat23

Quote lastry:
    Quote daysforever: I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

That's strange? About 2 or 3 months ago I saw both actors (Brady & Daniiel) on one of those daytime talk shows. (might have been the chew?) They came on as friends, and talked about DOOL. Brady supposedly was helping his friend Daniel find a date. So the women set things up with 3 eligible women in search of a suitable bachelor. And Brady questioned the 3 women to set one of them as a date for Daniel?

#5   2014/05/09 05:25AM
    virgell

From what I have read it seems that Arianne and Shawn have been dating for a while, so Shawn being fixed up on a date was probably just for publicity. It does seem that Arianne and Shawn have a serious relationship.

#6   2014/05/09 05:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote kitkat23:
    Quote lastry:

That's strange? About 2 or 3 months ago I saw both actors (Brady & Daniiel) on one of those daytime talk shows. (might have been the chew?) They came on as friends, and talked about DOOL. Brady supposedly was helping his friend Daniel find a date. So the women set things up with 3 eligible women in search of a suitable bachelor. And Brady questioned the 3 women to set one of them as a date for Daniel?

It was The Steve Harvey morning talk show--and was pretty lame and awkward. (I thought "Eric" was there, too.) It was supposedly to help "Daniel" find a girlfriend (poor Guy!)
    As for "Nicole's" diamond on her right hand, who knows? I don't really care, but it could be part of the DOOL long-forgotten s/l for her. She's been married to more than one guy with big bucks--Lucas, Victor, EJ. Why not show off the "spoils,"so we remember she's not always been poverty-stricken.

Maybe I'm weird, but I care more about "Nicole's" future than about Ariane's personal life.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/09 05:51AM
    #7   2014/05/09 01:26PM
    daysforever

Quote kitkat23:
    Quote lastry:

Yikes! I thought Arianne (Nicole) was dating Greg Vaughn, the current Eric Brady, not Shawn Christian. Well, maybe the ring is from him. Anyway, I am a great fan of Arianne Zucker, a terrific actress.

#8   2014/05/09 01:34PM
    daysforever

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote kitkat23:
    Quote lastry:

It was The Steve Harvey morning talk show--and was pretty lame and awkward. (I thought "Eric" was there, too.) It was supposedly to help "Daniel" find a girlfriend (poor Guy!)
    As for "Nicole's" diamond on her right hand, who knows? I don't really care, but it could be part of the DOOL long-forgotten s/l for her. She's been married to more than one guy with big bucks--Lucas, Victor, EJ. Why not show off the "spoils,"so we remember she's not always been poverty-stricken.

Maybe I'm weird, but I care more about "Nicole's" future than about Ariane's personal life.

Agree, I too, care about Nichole's life on DAYS. Almost no matter what she does, I find my self being sympathetic to her plight. But I am also interested in Arianna Zucker. As the actress who so convincingly portrays this charming and beautiful, but troubled person, she and the rest of the cast of DAYS enter our homes every day, and it's not hard to be interested in what we might hear about their lives outside of their fictional town, Salem.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list