List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who killed Nick storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who killed Nick storyline

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/05/07 06:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 11:29AM, Views: 2378, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/07 06:27AM
    Who killed Nick storyline
    Axl Rose

Of course Nick is a hated man, and a lot of people want him dead a lot of people in Salem are gunning for him so it begs the question of who will be the one to finally put Nick down once and for all like the animal he is, let's run through suspects right now shall we:

Sami, EJ himself or EJ using that hitman with the hitman being the one to take out Nick so EJ would be indirectly responsible since he set up the hit

Abby she would be a suspect in Nick's murder because even though they are family Nick is basically using her situation to his advantage using it against her and perhaps Abby snaps and kills her own cousin

Kate she would be a suspect

Same goes with Rafe

Will and Sonny of course would be considered suspects in Nick's murder because of the whole Arianna thing

Lucas could be considered a suspect since Will is his son and Nick is trying to take Lucas' granddaughter away from Will, Lucas he is not that fond of Nick these days so I could see him being the one to put Nick out of his misery

Victor could be considered a suspect because Sonny he could turn to his Great-Uncle Vic and Victor he could set up a hit on Nick since Victor is a mobster just like EJ is

Either way pretty much the whole town or at least most of them want Nick dead

#2   2014/05/07 12:41PM
    Re: Who killed Nick storyline
    NancyNLV

Sami no she wanted to stop EJ and EJ no not himself. Logically speaking as if the soaps are logical it won't be EJ's hit man. EJ just gave him the money and the hit man said within 24 hours and EJ only gave him Nick's name nothing else and now the hit man has to go and see who Nick is where he hangs out and who with there is too much stuff that he needs before he kills Nick and the previews show Nick is shot in the plaza the same day that EJ paid the hit man, the previews show Nick in the same white shirt and jacket and Julie in the same white outfit she had on when she was with Nick yesterday. It is one of the others.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/07 12:45PM
    #3   2014/05/09 05:19AM
    kitkat23

He certainly has had a run in playing the guy we love to hate Who ever it is that has the pleasure of killing that snake in the grass, I'm betting that it will not be the hit man. For awhile Gabbie had me thinking that she really did like Nick Much to my surprise she's scared to death of him, because of that previous incident. Perhaps she will be the one to kill him. I'm just glad the smarmy jerk is done for. (he played his part well) Now I'm wondering how long the "who dun it" trist will play out?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/09 05:21AM
    #4   2014/05/09 11:20AM
    Ms.Scott

I'm thinking Gabby does it and that's how she is written out. Bye Bye Gabby

#5   2014/05/09 11:20AM
    Lialovessoaps

Poor guy. My heart went out to him today....

My money's on Gabi or the hitman. They made such a big to do on showing us the gun in Sonny's closet, I think it's very possible Gabi may have used it. Such a shame if they do send her out this way though. I want it to be the hitman so bad, so Ejami will go to prison instead.

#6   2014/05/09 04:23PM
    wwwwww

Quote Lialovessoaps: Poor guy. My heart went out to him today....

My money's on Gabi or the hitman. They made such a big to do on showing us the gun in Sonny's closet, I think it's very possible Gabi may have used it. Such a shame if they do send her out this way though. I want it to be the hitman so bad, so Ejami will go to prison instead.

Nobody has mentioned Stefano. He's probably a long shot but Nick was saying he would send EJ to prison along with everybody else. Even if it was the hitman Stefano would never let EJ go to prison. Stefano would just make sure Sami was linked to killing Nick. Dimeras don't go to jail.

#7   2014/05/09 08:27PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote Lialovessoaps: Poor guy. My heart went out to him today....

Me too. Add to that poor Allie seeing Nick and screaming.

#8   2014/05/09 09:39PM
    Jezebel1

Quote Ms.Scott: I'm thinking Gabby does it and that's how she is written out. Bye Bye Gabby

I totally agree, Gabby probably did it, though, it could also be Sami or EJ, since they are also leaving Days...Maybe they are all going to GH...Have you all heard/read how many good actors from Y&R have gone or going to GH? They should make a sequel...Yikes!

Does Lucas knows that the three Musketeers tried to kill Nick? I can't remember, I've been FF lately. Ouch!

I wrote it previously on another post, and someone else did too, I would think if the killer didn't do it, he should return the money to EJ. That's the fair thing to do.

#9   2014/05/10 02:17AM
    fadingrose

Let's assume that Nick is REALLY dead this time. And that the life-saving Dr. Dan doesn't perform another surgical miracle and revive him--or that Nick's unexpected twin shows up.

But the same writers we often complain about did a wonderful job of giving this very talented actor a touching final scene that could make us regret we won't be seeing Nick in Salem anymore! And now we've probably got a complicated Whodunit? mystery to hold our interest....Bon Voyage, Blake, and good luck in pursuing your acting career.

#10   2014/05/11 02:22PM
    YanDiMera

Ben could be a suspect too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list