List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Peter Reckell " said so "

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Peter Reckell " said so "

Started by wwil1963 at 2014/05/06 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/14 04:05PM, Views: 4030, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/05/14 05:22AM
    Re: Peter Reckell
    jeanie5815

"If" I'm "not mistaken" it was Peter who decided to "leave." It was said on here "News Room" section some months back. His wife said, "He wanted to pursue other areas."
    I've been a fan since it came on. All the Horton family was my favorites. Didn't matter what s/l it was.
    I think the EJ/Sammie s/l has "run its course." Haven't seen much of Steffeno on lately either.
    Would be nice to see Kate/Luke-John/Brady corporate s/l.
    Getting tired of the "who done it" and "who's having an affair with who" s/l's.

#22   2014/05/14 09:46AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote jeanie5815: "If" I'm "not mistaken" it was Peter who decided to "leave." It was said on here "News Room" section some months back. His wife said, "He wanted to pursue other areas."
    I've been a fan since it came on. All the Horton family was my favorites. Didn't matter what s/l it was.
    I think the EJ/Sammie s/l has "run its course." Haven't seen much of Steffeno on lately either.
    Would be nice to see Kate/Luke-John/Brady corporate s/l.
    Getting tired of the "who done it" and "who's having an affair with who" s/l's.

In regards to your first paragraph here, yes, Peter DID make the decision to leave the show but it was ONLY because tptb told him they'd not be writing decent story material for Bo anymore (in his interview Peter stated a producer/producers didn't care for the character) and it wasn't worth his time to sit on the backburner used as a prop any longer. He KNEW the value of Bo on DAYS and a propping piece of set just wasn't right for a character of his status and what he brought & could still bring to the show. He definitely felt he'd enjoy spending more time with his wife & child than being wasted. Regardless, even if he did choose to leave to pursue other things he, his incredible character, & legions of fans deserved a decent exit story for him & the legendary love story of Bo & Hope deserve respectful closure. All the popular characters (now Sami & EJ) deserve favorable treatment in their departures (and I'm confidant they'll be treated acceptably). Bo's has been totally insulting!!

#23   2014/05/14 04:05PM
    mauimama

I love PR but disliked "BO" immensely - he had no problem taking up with Carly and Billie and yet always professed that Hope was his only love... PLUS this 2 yr "absence" while he's off saving the world from the horrible DiMera's is a bunch of BS....I agree with the other poster who said "send me your address so I can send the divorce papers to you" - If his vendetta is more important than his wife and daughter then he can go to h e l l

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list