List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I love Sami's character but.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Sami's character but.....

Started by Sunlover127 at 2014/05/06 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:22PM, Views: 1526, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/05/08 08:50AM
    Re: I love Sami's character but.....
    scorpiogirl 43

yeah she was sooooo bipolar yesterday ,but,by the then all I could think was geez, Sami a little Dimerish??

#12   2014/05/08 01:59PM
    waggo50

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote flightygirl: It is the sloppy writing that is so inconsistent. I am so done with this show when Ejami is done.

When EJami are gone, so am I.

They are the only reason I am watching again (after the horrid ejabby crap) and when EJAMI go so do I and if JS goes to another soap like Y&R or GH then I will tune in for sure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/08 02:01PM
    #13   2014/05/08 02:08PM
    wwwwww

Quote waggo50:
    Quote Shirleta:
    Quote flightygirl: It is the sloppy writing that is so inconsistent. I am so done with this show when Ejami is done.

When EJami are gone, so am I.

They are the only reason I am watching again (after the horrid ejabby crap) and when EJAMI go so do I and if JS goes to another soap like Y&R or GH then I will tune in for sure.

Could he end up on Bold and the Beautiful. Do you think Alison Sweeney would ever go to another soap?

#14   2014/05/10 02:45AM
    Magic66

Quote Sunlover127: I love the character of Sami but sometimes she is just... so darn fickle! Goodness! No wonder EJ gets frustrated with her. She is an emotional rollercoaster!

Kill Nick, don't kill Nick, kill Nick, no wait...don't kill Nick because he helps our daughter with her homework! OMG Sami....make up your mind and deal with the consequences of your decision!

I still love her character but...she is a character that can spontaneously combust at any moment at any time!

Gotta love her....fireworks and all!

I think the writers are just trying to repair the hack job
    that Higley did on Sami.The writers are having Sami to show some compassion.Higley had turned Sami into an insufferable character.Stick around I get the feeling this is not all the writers will show of Sami.I think whats to come wont be pleasing.

#15   2014/05/12 08:19AM
    heartfelt

Have never particularly liked Allison Sweeney and have always not liked Sami Brady. The fact that DAYS has let her lead their storylines is a great reason why DOOL is at the bottom.
    Hate the way she talks so fast, think she is a lousy actress and will be happy to see her go.
    However, I believe that AS is so crazy about the spotlight that playing with the kiddies will be boring and she'll be back soon (much to my regret). But when she leaves, I'll enjoy the few months without her.

#16   2014/05/12 11:35AM
    veryopinionated

I think you won't like such a person in your life. As to Alison Sweeney, she is a wonderful actress, she acts very convincingly.

#17   2014/05/12 12:22PM
    wwwwww

Quote heartfelt: Have never particularly liked Allison Sweeney and have always not liked Sami Brady. The fact that DAYS has let her lead their storylines is a great reason why DOOL is at the bottom.
    Hate the way she talks so fast, think she is a lousy actress and will be happy to see her go.
    However, I believe that AS is so crazy about the spotlight that playing with the kiddies will be boring and she'll be back soon (much to my regret). But when she leaves, I'll enjoy the few months without her.

Yeah I'M not getting my hopes up it's pretty much a sure thing Alison Sweeney will come back. I give it two years the longest she will be gone. I'm sure she will make another 5 or 6 appearances on Ellen every year to say how healthy her kids are. I know everything she promotes is full of crap because she is basically a spokesperson for NBC and they never tell the truth. James probably isn't never coming back to soaps and even if he does I doubt it will be Days maybe GH. I guess she will promote that boring Rafe and Sami pairing when she comes back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list