List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I love Sami's character but.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love Sami's character but.....

Started by Sunlover127 at 2014/05/06 10:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:22PM, Views: 1524, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/06 10:51AM
    I love Sami's character but.....
    Sunlover127

I love the character of Sami but sometimes she is just... so darn fickle! Goodness! No wonder EJ gets frustrated with her. She is an emotional rollercoaster!

Kill Nick, don't kill Nick, kill Nick, no wait...don't kill Nick because he helps our daughter with her homework! OMG Sami....make up your mind and deal with the consequences of your decision!

I still love her character but...she is a character that can spontaneously combust at any moment at any time!

Gotta love her....fireworks and all!

#2   2014/05/06 01:27PM
    Re: I love Sami's character but.....
    flightygirl

It is the sloppy writing that is so inconsistent. I am so done with this show when Ejami is done.

#3   2014/05/06 01:59PM
    fadingrose

Quote Sunlover127: I love the character of Sami but sometimes she is just... so darn fickle! Goodness! No wonder EJ gets frustrated with her. She is an emotional rollercoaster!

Kill Nick, don't kill Nick, kill Nick, no wait...don't kill Nick because he helps our daughter with her homework! OMG Sami....make up your mind and deal with the consequences of your decision!

I still love her character but...she is a character that can spontaneously combust at any moment at any time!

Gotta love her....fireworks and all!

Whatever we call it, Sami's impulsiveness could be "fickleness," "indecision" or "lack of common sense." But I'd label it "immaturity," which might be tolerated in a minor to some extent--but not in a grandmother, much less a mothe, who should be setting a good example for her young children. Her attempt to call off Nick's killer because Nick helped Allie with her homework was one of the dumbest thing I've heard from Sami in 20 years...

It's kind of pathetic, if not really sad, that many of us are cheering EJ and Sami for planning a murder, no matter how eveil the potential victim has been
    I still love Sami and will miss her--but in the past few months she's almost been laughable to watch, though I don't think that was the writers' intent.

#4   2014/05/06 02:12PM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl: It is the sloppy writing that is so inconsistent. I am so done with this show when Ejami is done.

I think James Scott should go to Young and the Restless if he ever goes back into the soap business again. I heard a rumor on another site I think where they are interested if he wants to come. I hope EJ gets a cool ending Stefano and Kristen both got great endings I hope it isn't him just leaving town with Sami and that's it.

#5   2014/05/06 02:17PM
    flightygirl

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: It is the sloppy writing that is so inconsistent. I am so done with this show when Ejami is done.

I think James Scott should go to Young and the Restless if he ever goes back into the soap business again. I heard a rumor on another site I think where they are interested if he wants to come. I hope EJ gets a cool ending Stefano and Kristen both got great endings I hope it isn't him just leaving town with Sami and that's it.

I would watch if he went to y&R although I don't watch now. I keep tweeting the producer and head writer at GH to hire James Scott. Gh has been getting the best actors lately. They got the guy who used to play Tony. Ej and Tony could be brothers again. They also scored Ron Moss and Donna Mills.

#6   2014/05/06 02:28PM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote wwwwww:

I would watch if he went to y&R although I don't watch now. I keep tweeting the producer and head writer at GH to hire James Scott. Gh has been getting the best actors lately. They got the guy who used to play Tony. Ej and Tony could be brothers again. They also scored Ron Moss and Donna Mills.

Yeah I know a lot of fans want him on GH too. I don't think he was really happy with how Days wrote his character. I think Peter Reckell was rumored to be joining GH too but I guess talks broke down I haven't heard anything on him in awhile. I do think Alison will be back on Days but I just can't see James going back. He's way to good of a actor to be on a soap that is in last place in the ratings week after week.

#7   2014/05/06 03:12PM
    Shirleta

When EJami are gone, so am I.

#8   2014/05/07 06:50AM
    dazgonby

I really don't find that big of a deal that she realized while talking with Ali that maybe they shouldn't have Nick killed.
    I find it the fans that are making her more stupid, with all our own opinions.
    I don't find that immature or lack of common sense or can't make a decision or whatever.
    What I do find is the fact that Sami is picked to death on EVERYTHING she does, says, has a job...doesn't have a job, loves the kids...doesn't love the kids, wears her hair, what clothes she wears and even what she looks like.
    Immature would be running to mommy to tell her that she had sex with an older man that was engaged to someone else.
    But to each their own and at least Sami has made an impack on all fans since she is constantly talked about and compared to on everything.
    Go Sami!

#9   2014/05/07 10:51AM
    wwwwww

Quote dazgonby: I really don't find that big of a deal that she realized while talking with Ali that maybe they shouldn't have Nick killed.
    I don't find that immature or lack of common sense or can't make a decision or whatever.
    What I do find is the fact that Sami is picked to death on EVERYTHING she does, says, has a job...doesn't have a job, loves the kids...doesn't love the kids, wears her hair, what clothes she wears and even what she looks like.
    Immature would be running to mommy to tell her that she had sex with an older man that was engaged to someone else.
    But to each their own and at least Sami has made an impack on all fans since she is constantly talked about and compared to on everything.
    Go Sami!

Sami changes her mind way too much. If Rafe came to Sami today and said he wants another shot at a romantic relationship she would probably consider it. It was really EJ's ideal to get rid of Nick though and even if Sami tells him she changed her mind and doesn't won't him killed EJ will still kill him he has too much to lose including his kids so Nick's dead but I think someone will beat EJ's hitman and end up killing Nick.

#10   2014/05/07 11:19AM
    Sunlover127

Quote dazgonby: I really don't find that big of a deal that she realized while talking with Ali that maybe they shouldn't have Nick killed.
    Go Sami!

Please know that my only criticism of Sami is her impulsiveness/indecision/fickleness. I know she is only acting how her character is being written. I LOVE everything about Sami.

AS is a tremendous actress and I have never criticize hair, wardrobe, etc. because the characters are dressed and coiffed by wardrobe. I think she always looks GREAT!
    I love that she is a working Mother and career woman that like so any of us tries to do it all and tries to be everything to everybody. I think other than her acting on every impulsive thought she has, her character is great!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list