List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6616, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/05/09 01:04PM
    Re: Whodunit
    NancyNLV

I have said all along it will be Gabi it only makes sense she is the only one going out of the soap this month "coincidence" I think not. It has to be someone that is going out she is the only one right now have not heard or read of anyone else except Sami and EJ but not till the end of the year. Gabi will go to prison and Will and Sonny will get Ari. It still has to come out though about EJ and Abigail but now that Percy is missing in action and Nick is dead EJ still has the photo so he better burn it or Sami will see it and his day dream will come true.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/09 01:10PM
    #52   2014/05/09 01:14PM
    kitkat5491

I agree, I think it's the way Gabi will exit the show.

#53   2014/05/09 03:49PM
    the girl is HOT

it wasnt lucas because nick was on the phone leaving a message for marlena and someone shot him from a distance in the back he turned around and was shot 2 more times im thinking Gabi did it

#54   2014/05/10 02:34AM
    Magic66

I am leaning towards Gabi/Lucas.

#55   2014/05/10 03:11PM
    Daysfansince94

Hi, this is my first post on this board. Just wanted to give my opinion on who killed Nick. While I think Lucas will end up being one of the main suspects considering that there is proof on his phone that he asked Nick where he was, I don't think he shot Nick, but I do think he witnessed who did and that's why he was acting weird afterwards. My guess is Gabi is the one who shot Nick and Lucas saw her do it when he went to meet him. Of course, he will not want to implicate her since she is Ari's mother. However, the 2 shooters theory is very interesting and yes would be a twist. If it isn't any of the main characters who shot Nick, then my guess is Percy. I don't think EJ's hit man did it, but of course EJ and Sami will think he was the shooter. I'm more leaning towards Gabi now though because why else would she leave? Just my two cents.

#56   2014/05/10 04:30PM
    oldiesoaper60

Quote Finally Free: Personally I think Gabi did/does it. I think that she finally figures Nick out.

This may be her exit from DOOL.

I agree, it was Gabby. Not only because she's leavin but because when Sonny and Will talked about the gun at the apartment Sonny said he would return it tommorrow, then he put the bag with the gun in it on a shelf in the closet.

Will and Sonny left together. Later, shortly before Nick staggered into the square Gabby walked over to Will and Sonny, and when they asked about the court date and she calmly said it'll be O.K.

I think she realized after Abigail came to her what Nick was really capable of, since Abigail had nothing to do with pushing him into the river. She became afraid of him and worried about Ari's future and decided to kill him to protecdt her daughter and the people she loves.

#57   2014/05/12 05:36AM
    stjarna

So Gabi! After she spoke to Abi, she quickly went and got Sonny's gun... you think she got a gun somewhere else...

anyway, read spoilers....lol....and Lucas is caught in a lie and he gets arrested... too pedictable! or not!
    at least Lucas is more involved in the sl...at least I hope!

#58   2014/05/12 07:45AM
    CoachJack

I don't think it's Lucas. I think he saw whoever did it and he's going to confess to cover for them like he did when Will shot EJ.

If it's Gabi it'll be a very quick story, which I don't want in this instance. I want to see an actual MYSTERY that lasts a bit.

My guess is still Ben but why would Lucas cover for him? Maybe it was both Gabi and Ben.

#59   2014/05/12 08:17AM
    Jen821

Gabi maybe I can see Lucas covering up for her but Ben... no way, Ben had no motive so I don't think he was involved in the shooting.

As for us do you think they(the writers) are ever going to let the cat out of the bag and tell us "Whodunit" ? If they do it won't be for very long time, maybe never. Now that Nick is dead we're going to see "May Slow Sweeps" begin.

#60   2014/05/12 06:12PM
    miladytn

I read those spoilers about Lucas. Another board speculation had it that Lucas saw the shooter from the back. Further speculation was that Lucas thought it was Sonny. If that is true, which I don't think it is, then I could see Lucas covering for Sonny.

Gabi is just way too obvious. I know she's leaving but it's still too obvious. As for reason why... she finally realized what Nick is capable of and thought getting rid of him was the only way out. But she's too obvious.

As for Ben - he's shown violent tendencies, protectiveness toward women. And he doesn't like Nick. But I don't think it's him.

Read back a few pages to the fax machine guy. He still gets my vote! or someone from Nick's prison time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list