List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6730, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2014/05/08 02:11PM
    Re: Whodunit
    Shirleta

Quote Finally Free: Personally I think Gabi did/does it. I think that she finally figures Nick out.

This may be her exit from DOOL.

Yep I vote for Gabi too.

#42   2014/05/08 04:00PM
    Rickyp30

I say Gabi kills Nick with the Gun Sonny took from the house and after todays episode I think she finally realizes what a jerk Nick is. When she gets back to Will and Sonny's place and sees that Nick and Will were in a fight I bet that will show her that Nick is no good...

#43   2014/05/08 05:38PM
    miladytn

Quote stjarna:
    Quote HOT PINK: A lot of folks in Salem are going to be scrambling for alibis. It's going to be fun watching them trying to lie their way out of this mess. But, in the end, my money is on the mysterious man who said, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" when he received that fax several days ago. I love a good whodunit and I think this one is going to be a real doozy (at least, I hope so).

I missed that with the fax! That is a really interesting clue!

I missed that too. What man? What fax?

#44   2014/05/08 06:39PM
    mbfc3

I figure, given that she's leaving this month, the shooter is probably Gabi. She will admit it, go to prison, and the baby will stay with Will and Sonny. I just hope they write it so that we can enjoy the story for a couple of weeks, until she comes clean.

On the idea of Julie, her guilt would necessitate a bigger presence for her on the show, and I don't see that happening. They'd have to bring Doug back, as well. While Julie is an interesting idea, I don't think TPTB would feature her and Doug through a murder trial. We long-time watchers might enjoy it, but there would be a whole slew of viewers who wouldn't know or appreciate them.

Yep, probably Gabi.

#45   2014/05/08 09:16PM
    HOT PINK

Quote miladytn:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote HOT PINK: A lot of folks in Salem are going to be scrambling for alibis. It's going to be fun watching them trying to lie their way out of this mess. But, in the end, my money is on the mysterious man who said, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" when he received that fax several days ago. I love a good whodunit and I think this one is going to be a real doozy (at least, I hope so).

The scene was shown a week or so ago, the day before EJ ran Percy out of town (I believe). All you could see was a desk with a fax machine (or a printer) on it. The focus was on a photo of Sami, Kate, and Gabi, with Nick in the background. You couldn't see the man, but he did say, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" right before the scene ended. It has stuck in my head ever since and I think that mysterious man may end up being connected with Nick's death.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/08 09:21PM
    #46   2014/05/09 05:38AM
    stjarna

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote miladytn:
    Quote stjarna:

The scene was shown a week or so ago, the day before EJ ran Percy out of town (I believe). All you could see was a desk with a fax machine (or a printer) on it. The focus was on a photo of Sami, Kate, and Gabi, with Nick in the background. You couldn't see the man, but he did say, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" right before the scene ended. It has stuck in my head ever since and I think that mysterious man may end up being connected with Nick's death.

now, if that someone mysterious is the killer then everyone involved from our Salemites is "free"-so-to-speak....

#47   2014/05/09 07:42AM
    Sunlover127

I have also wondered who the mystery person is that said, "Nick Fallon is alive." after receiving the fax.

I don't remember who all Nick was nasty to before he went to prison so it could be someone from his past misdeeds.

I wondered if it could be someone from prison that raped Nick. Nick maybe told on the person to the prison guards thereby getting the rapist in trouble and that person could want Nick dead.

I still wondered if it wasn't Lucas. He was my first guess based solely on the preview when Lucas looks away when Nick stumbles into Horton Square bleeding after being shot.

However it is written and whomever it is.....this is fun and interesting!!

Thanks DOOL writers for a fun storyline!!

#48   2014/05/09 11:09AM
    HOT PINK

Quote stjarna:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote miladytn:
    Quote stjarna:

now, if that someone mysterious is the killer then everyone involved from our Salemites is "free"-so-to-speak....

I would hate it if one of my favorite characters was guilty of killing Nick. EJ's hitman is too obvious, I think, so I'm hoping the mysterious man will end up being the culprit. But, until the murderer is revealed, it's going to be fun watching all of the folks who hated Nick hemming and hawing and lying. I'm also going to enjoy seeing Julie and Maggie's reactions when they finally learn what kind of man Nick really was.

#49   2014/05/09 11:18AM
    mewp

True. And she will probably flip out.

#50   2014/05/09 12:08PM
    BlondE2U

Ok, I must have missed the fax scene because the look on Gabi's face but she is just scared of Nick. I don't see where she would have got a gun, she was out of the apartment when Sonny hide it away so it would not be that one.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list