List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6496, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2014/05/08 02:20AM
    Re: Whodunit
    fadingrose

Quote Axl Rose: Of course Nick is a hated man, and a lot of people want him dead a lot of people in Salem are gunning for him so it begs the question of who will be the one to finally put Nick down once and for all like the animal he is, let's run through suspects right now shall we:

Sami, EJ himself or EJ using that hitman with the hitman being the one to take out Nick so EJ would be indirectly responsible since he set up the hit

Abby she would be a suspect in Nick's murder because even though they are family Nick is basically using her situation to his advantage using it against her and perhaps Abby snaps and kills her own cousin

Kate she would be a suspect

Same goes with Rafe

Will and Sonny of course would be considered suspects in Nick's murder because of the whole Arianna thing

Lucas could be considered a suspect since Will is his son and Nick is trying to take Lucas' granddaughter away from Will, Lucas he is not that fond of Nick these days so I could see him being the one to put Nick out of his misery

Victor could be considered a suspect because Sonny he could turn to his Great-Uncle Vic and Victor he could set up a hit on Nick since Victor is a mobster just like EJ is

Either way pretty much the whole town or at least most of them want Nick dead

But my darkhorse pick, my sleeper pick for Nick's killer has got to be Ben, Jordan's brother and that perhaps something in Ben snaps when he decides to kill Nick because perhaps Nick reminds Ben of someone from his past with Jordan and Ben he just goes off the deep end because of it killing Nick

Either way Nick is going to end up dead and when he does then what?

How could you forget GABI as a suspect? I think she's beginning to see and fear the real Nick.

#32   2014/05/08 04:46AM
    Jen821

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Axl Rose: Of course Nick is a hated man, and a lot of people want him dead a lot of people in Salem are gunning for him so it begs the question of who will be the one to finally put Nick down once and for all like the animal he is, let's run through suspects right now shall we:

Sami, EJ himself or EJ using that hitman with the hitman being the one to take out Nick so EJ would be indirectly responsible since he set up the hit

Abby she would be a suspect in Nick's murder because even though they are family Nick is basically using her situation to his advantage using it against her and perhaps Abby snaps and kills her own cousin

Kate she would be a suspect

Same goes with Rafe

Will and Sonny of course would be considered suspects in Nick's murder because of the whole Arianna thing

Lucas could be considered a suspect since Will is his son and Nick is trying to take Lucas' granddaughter away from Will, Lucas he is not that fond of Nick these days so I could see him being the one to put Nick out of his misery

Victor could be considered a suspect because Sonny he could turn to his Great-Uncle Vic and Victor he could set up a hit on Nick since Victor is a mobster just like EJ is

Either way pretty much the whole town or at least most of them want Nick dead

But my darkhorse pick, my sleeper pick for Nick's killer has got to be Ben, Jordan's brother and that perhaps something in Ben snaps when he decides to kill Nick because perhaps Nick reminds Ben of someone from his past with Jordan and Ben he just goes off the deep end because of it killing Nick

Either way Nick is going to end up dead and when he does then what?

How could you forget GABI as a suspect? I think she's beginning to see and fear the real Nick.

You are right I think it's going to be either Sonny or Gabi most likely someone strong enough to protect the baby. And since Gabi is leaving the show... it will be her. Game over!

#33   2014/05/08 05:17AM
    stjarna

Where would Gabi get a gun?

#34   2014/05/08 06:56AM
    Jen821

Quote stjarna: Where would Gabi get a gun?

Maybe Sonny brings the gun to the apartment he picked up at Victor's house and Gabi gets to Nick first? Or Maybe she steals a gun from Rafe's place? Not sure but I think she could get her hands on one if she wanted.

#35   2014/05/08 07:01AM
    NancyNLV

Quote stjarna: Where would Gabi get a gun?

I read somewhere that Kate discovers her gun is missing I don't know if it will be Gabi or Lucas that take her gun but I think it will be Gabi she is going out this month and this is a good exit for her and she could not just disappear while they are still doing the investigation. Nick is holding over her head too many things as he admitted to Sonny yesterday if she does not do what he wants he will turn her in to police as well for what she did to Stephanie and him. I strongly believe it will be Gabi.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/08 07:02AM
    #36   2014/05/08 07:23AM
    Jen821

I wish that Rafe wasn't so up Jordan's butt and realized how scarred Gabi is and how much she needs him. If Rafe stepped up and took things into his own hands to protect his sister and the baby and took care of Nick himself no one would end up in jail and Rafe would end up being the town hero!

#37   2014/05/08 11:48AM
    TerriBerri69

I'd LOVE to see Sonny do the deed. Get his Kiriakis on. Break bad on Nick's ass. HATE Nick...(which means AWESOME actor, cudoos)

#38   2014/05/08 01:50PM
    SoapBox17

Quote Trina_P: While we are throwing names out there how about Percy. He was quirky. Nick may have taken advantage of him and wronged him in some way.

See i was thinking Percy , gabby or even Stephano.. it could be that EJs gunman didn't do it but that doesn't mean Stephano's couldn't have. I think if anyone is going to take his son down it would be Stephano as i don't see him allowing some creepy kid exposing his son for anything. Stephano wouldn't give anyone else that privilege especially if it involves wrecking his chances with kate which was his ask of EJ.. so i think it could be Stephano

#39   2014/05/08 01:53PM
    waggo50

I don't care who kills the horrid little psycho as long as someone does. Can't wait for Nick to be off my TV for good, I am sure BB will have lots of work in Horror Movies.

If I was guessing, I would say that Gabbi takes Sonny's gun and kills the jerk, for sure it isn't the hitman hired by EJ and Sami way to obvious IMO. My other guess would be Lucas taking Kate's gun and doing the job.

#40   2014/05/08 01:57PM
    SoapBox17

we're not sure how gabby exits but what does that mean for Ari? Will she remain, I guess it all depends on if Gabby is the one who takes out Nick or not and even then we're not sure if when she leaves, if she takes Ari with her..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list