List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6502, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/05/07 07:40AM
    Re: Whodunit
    Axl Rose

Of course Nick is a hated man, and a lot of people want him dead a lot of people in Salem are gunning for him so it begs the question of who will be the one to finally put Nick down once and for all like the animal he is, let's run through suspects right now shall we:

Sami, EJ himself or EJ using that hitman with the hitman being the one to take out Nick so EJ would be indirectly responsible since he set up the hit

Abby she would be a suspect in Nick's murder because even though they are family Nick is basically using her situation to his advantage using it against her and perhaps Abby snaps and kills her own cousin

Kate she would be a suspect

Same goes with Rafe

Will and Sonny of course would be considered suspects in Nick's murder because of the whole Arianna thing

Lucas could be considered a suspect since Will is his son and Nick is trying to take Lucas' granddaughter away from Will, Lucas he is not that fond of Nick these days so I could see him being the one to put Nick out of his misery

Victor could be considered a suspect because Sonny he could turn to his Great-Uncle Vic and Victor he could set up a hit on Nick since Victor is a mobster just like EJ is

Either way pretty much the whole town or at least most of them want Nick dead

But my darkhorse pick, my sleeper pick for Nick's killer has got to be Ben, Jordan's brother and that perhaps something in Ben snaps when he decides to kill Nick because perhaps Nick reminds Ben of someone from his past with Jordan and Ben he just goes off the deep end because of it killing Nick

Either way Nick is going to end up dead and when he does then what?

#22   2014/05/07 07:41AM
    stjarna

How did Vargas ended up back in prison? I forgot?

#23   2014/05/07 07:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote stjarna: How did Vargas ended up back in prison? I forgot?

He ended up back in prison because of Theresa Donovan

#24   2014/05/07 07:42AM
    Axl Rose

Quote stjarna: How did Vargas ended up back in prison? I forgot?

He ended up back in prison because of Theresa Donovan

#25   2014/05/07 05:36PM
    miladytn

Maybe Vargas breaks out of prison and does the deed!

#26   2014/05/07 06:42PM
    Trina_P

While we are throwing names out there how about Percy. He was quirky. Nick may have taken advantage of him and wronged him in some way.

#27   2014/05/07 07:21PM
    lattiee2

I have a unexpected suspect that could be a possibility as in Julie . She stated he will get what he deserves and that's the same week he gets shot plus when she shouts out loud He's Been Shot and as julie is holding him it looks like he is looking at someone like possibly Rafe and to me it looked like he wanted to get out of julie's hand's and it also looked like he came out of the coffee shop

Lets go thru this
    Will too predictable he shot EJ.
    Sami and EJ both hired the hitman he won't do it because it's already done
    Sonny has a gun and he fires it I think for him it will be a scare tatic for Nick Fallon and he don't actually shoot him or maybe Sonny is using his anger out a dummy/target range as with him firing a gun it's assumed he's the one .
    Abigail is a coward and gabi was already accused of killing nick so she's out.
    Kate is too focused on jordan .
    Lucas couldn't because he spent time in the jail for will shooting ej and i don't think he will be determined enough to shoot anyone .

Rafe is out as he is going to have to be finding whose the killer is as he's a cop so he won't be the one to shoot Gabi unless if it was he found nick hurting Gabi but gabi and nick seemed to far apart .

#28   2014/05/07 07:25PM
    mbfc3

I think Lucas would be poetic as the shooter. He covered for Will once upon a time. Now, he could really do the deed. He is a protective dad, for sure.

Now, what I'd really like to know is, who would convict someone of killing Nick? He has been completely unlikeable since his return to Salem. He's a bully. He's controlling. He takes pleasure in the misery of others, even his own family. He is just plain mean, and I won't miss his presence in Salem. I could feel more sympathy for Liam. At least he appeared to be tortured over his behavior. Nick is just venomous. In the land of soaps, I know we need good villains. I just don't like them to be one-dimensional.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/07 07:33PM
    #29   2014/05/07 07:34PM
    HOT PINK

A lot of folks in Salem are going to be scrambling for alibis. It's going to be fun watching them trying to lie their way out of this mess. But, in the end, my money is on the mysterious man who said, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" when he received that fax several days ago. I love a good whodunit and I think this one is going to be a real doozy (at least, I hope so).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/07 07:40PM
    #30   2014/05/08 12:25AM
    stjarna

Quote HOT PINK: A lot of folks in Salem are going to be scrambling for alibis. It's going to be fun watching them trying to lie their way out of this mess. But, in the end, my money is on the mysterious man who said, "So, Nick Fallon is alive" when he received that fax several days ago. I love a good whodunit and I think this one is going to be a real doozy (at least, I hope so).

I missed that with the fax! That is a really interesting clue!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list