List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6623, Replies: 67
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2014/05/06 12:06PM
    Re: Whodunit
    daysforever

I think that half the people in Salem have taken a number for giving them a shot at Nick.

#12   2014/05/06 01:08PM
    NancyNLV

It won't be EJ he may hire the hitman but I think Nick will be dead before the hitman gets there. It has shown too many right now that want him dead it will be a whodunit I have said all along I think it will be Gabi she is going out as well this month. Spoilers on this site say he will be killed this week.

#13   2014/05/06 02:10PM
    fadingrose

Quote NancyNLV: It won't be EJ he may hire the hitman but I think Nick will be dead before the hitman gets there. It has shown too many right now that want him dead it will be a whodunit I have said all along I think it will be Gabi she is going out as well this month. Spoilers on this site say he will be killed this week.

A Whodunit? would be such fun! So many possible suspects--and probably most of them would seem to have alibis. I wouldn't like Gabi to be the killer, since she's leaving very soon and we wouldn't see her trial etc. etc. (Or maybe she'll end up dead, too)

#14   2014/05/06 02:39PM
    Jen821

I'm not counting Sonny out, he hates Nick and is very protective of baby Ari and Will and I don't think he wants anything bad to happen to Gabi either so if push comes to shove I think Sonny could do it.

#15   2014/05/06 03:17PM
    days78

I'm going to go out of the box here and say it will end up being Ben... my rational - he's a new undeveloped character, we've already seen him jump all of Nick when he thought he was abusing Abby. Whatever is in Ben's past will trigger him in some other confrontation with Nick and in his quest not see women abused he will kill Nick while flashing on whatever happened to him and Jordan.

Whoever it turns out to be I'm sorry to see BB go, he did a great job bringing creepy to Nick Fallon.

#16   2014/05/06 04:18PM
    Sunlover127

Well this is the most fun I have had on this site!! Thank you all!!! This is fun!!

I love reading the different theories about who kills Nick!

My stream of consciousness thinking goes something like this.....

I agree that Nick may already be shot by the time the hired gun gets there to do the paid hit for EJ and Sami. Or, maybe not and EJ and Sami have a whole lot of guilt story line coming because their hit man kills Nick....No I don't think so.....Sami already thought she killed Nick once and really didn't blink an eye as she felt it was justified.

So, who are all the candidates?? Kate, Lucas, Rafe, EJ, Sami, Will, Sonny, (I hope not Sonny, I really like this character)Gabi, Abigail and maybe Ben??? hmmmmmmm That is a rather large group to choose from.

Whomever it is....this sure is interesting and fun!

#17   2014/05/06 05:03PM
    Valentine14

This is fun!! It would be interesting if it were Sonny, could throw a wrench in his marriage cause he went too far. Also a reason for Gabi to leave with Ari, bad memories and she wouldn't want Ari with Sonny and therefore Will.

#18   2014/05/06 05:45PM
    miladytn

Well, well, some interesting ideas here! I agree it might be Gabi. She said the other day, talking to the baby, that she would have to find a way to love him. In my mind, that meant she knows something's wrong but she has to live with it. So maybe she goes nutso and decides to keep him away from Ari.

I only halfway considered Sonny but I could see that happening.

Lucas? I had not considered him but interesting twist. My argument against Lucas is that he has shot and killed someone (Franco). Afterward he felt devastated, guilty, and remorseful. So I don't quite see Lucas doing it. But i could be wrong.

Since we're having fun with this, I'm gonna throw something totally out of left field.... Ally! Today we saw her and Sami discussing Nick. Sami got upset. Children overhear parents and grownups talking all the time so maybe she hears somethings that upsets her. Lucas is her dad, he gets Kate's gun, Ally hears bad stuff about Nick, hears grownups talking about him, and... fill in the blanks.

I know.... crazy idea!! And I also think someone will get to Nick before the hitman does. So EJ/Sami will be absolved, after feeling guilty for a while.

Ben is a very interesting idea! He has already shown a violent tendency and he definitely doesn't like Nick.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/06 05:48PM
    #19   2014/05/06 06:20PM
    boilermom

I believe Ben is a good candidate. I have been thinking along these lines since his first attack during confrontation with Abigail. Enjoyed all the feedback!

#20   2014/05/07 07:27AM
    stjarna

In this interesting that in the promo all the possible suspects are shown...Ben? I don't know!
    Or maybe it is none of them, but someone who Nick peeved off in prison?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/07 07:31AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list