List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Whodunit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whodunit

Started by stjarna at 2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 06:41PM, Views: 6785, Replies: 67
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/06 06:57AM
    Whodunit
    stjarna

It looks like the murder most foul is going to happen soon!
    Is it too early too contemplate who had actually done it?
    There is enough motive!

I love Agatha Christie novels and films...and I wished for a whodunit- and I know it is a soap and we will probably not have it too seriously- but I'd love to see the detectives Hope and Roman do a good job!!! And I hope they did this this in a suspenseful way- maybe I am asking too much- - and I really hope at the end they surprise us with the one who has done it!

#2   2014/05/06 08:18AM
    Re: Whodunit
    Finally Free

Personally I think Gabi did/does it. I think that she finally figures Nick out.

This may be her exit from DOOL.

#3   2014/05/06 09:08AM
    wfindley

Let's see here. They have showed EJ getting the money and phone number out and Sami saying "do it". That would be to obvious that they were involved. Then you have promos showing Sonny with a gun, and Kate's gun missing. Again too obvious. Look at the promo when Nick is shot. He comes from the left of the screen, into Maggie's arms. Then they pan over to the right hand side of the screen (opposite side of Horton Square) and there is damn near the whole DOOL cast. SO it couldn't be anybody in that group. Need to look at who is missing from the right side.

#4   2014/05/06 09:34AM
    Jen821

Maybe Sonny goes to Victor for help and he has one of his goons take Nick out? No one see the shooter, right?

#5   2014/05/06 09:39AM
    wfindley

I would say no to Sonny asking Victor. Remember Nick is Maggie's nephew. Victor would not do that. Besides they showed Sonny with a gun.

#6   2014/05/06 09:43AM
    Sunlover127

Oh boy!! A "whodunit"! I too am anxious for a good story line like this!!

I am going to guess....Lucas!

Rationale: in the preview he looks away when Nick stumbles into Horton Square. LOL!

And, they say Kate's gun is missing so Lucas might have had the opportunity to get it and maybe Lucas is still angry with her for sending his girlfriend away.

This is not a scientific, clever or logical rationale but....it's fun so this is my guess before we see anymore of this story unfold!

I think this will be interesting!

p.s. I don't think Lucas necessarily meant to shoot Nick, it think it might be an accident while arguing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/06 09:49AM
    #7   2014/05/06 10:13AM
    stjarna

Now- Lucas! very interesting! Because Kate and EJ - too prdictable!
    Maybe also Rafe!
    anyway...I hope it gets good and I hope they keep us guessing LOL!

#8   2014/05/06 10:39AM
    Sunlover127

Quote stjarna: Now- Lucas! very interesting! Because Kate and EJ - too prdictable!
    Maybe also Rafe!
    anyway...I hope it gets good and I hope they keep us guessing LOL!

If it is Lucas that kills Nick, then maybe Lucas took Kate's gun to scare Nick and to threaten Nick to stay out of the way when it comes to Will's daughter!

But, Nick being Nick escalated the conversation and they fight and the gun in Lucas' hand goes off!

I am sure this theory is wrong!! I think we could all create a scenario for several people that have reason to kill Nick! I would see Gabi as a huge possibility.

You are right.....it is too obvious that it be EJ or Kate.

OR, what if it were Abigail?!? But...where would she get a gun?? And, I don't think she is capable of killing someone.

Oh well.....this is fun!! Good soapy fun!!!

#9   2014/05/06 11:23AM
    Finally Free

OR, what if it were Abigail?!? But...where would she get a gun?? And, I don't think she is capable of killing someone.

Oh well.....this is fun!! Good soapy fun!!![/quote]

You know, you may have something with Abby. We would never have expected her to sleep with EJ either but she did. She could be a very good candidate. Very unexpected.

#10   2014/05/06 11:55AM
    stjarna

I think we can eliminate Abigail...today she showed that she hasn't got a nerve.

Seriously, Lucas is the best candidate!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list