List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Blake Berris Exits

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blake Berris Exits

Started by Matt_Soaps.com at 2014/05/05 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/10 01:44PM, Views: 2832, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/05/07 11:39AM
    Re: Blake Berris Exits
    wwwwww

I wouldn't be surprised if Nick came back since Alison and James is leaving but a lot of people thought he was dead when they threw him into the river. Maybe he faked his death because he knew EJ was after him and when EJ leaves Salem he will come back.

#12   2014/05/07 12:23PM
    holdingonfor...

I think we have had enough of those that are leaving!!

Don't need any more resurrections!!

Would be nice if BO could come back to close the
    Hope/Bo relationship.

And where in the dickens is John Black!!! Bring
    him on and we get to see him what.....twice?????

#13   2014/05/10 09:45AM
    TerriBerri69

Quote Sunlover127: I too find Blake Berris despicable and evil and a total crazy! But.....that means he is a FANTASTIC actor to elicit such strong emotions from viewers!!

Blake Berris has done a great job playing a manipulative, intelligent, possibly genius of a young man that always goes astray due to his mental health issues and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Good luck in all your future endeavors Blake Berris! You have been fun, aggravating and exciting to watch on Days!!

Well said! I totally concur! Hated Nick which means LOVE BB.

#14   2014/05/10 10:03AM
    kayhan

Quote geenzi: I really hope BB left on his own because he is an amazing actor and this is a loss for DOOL. He actually made me like the character of Nick ,he calls everyone out on their true colors. I hope he returns from the dead again. If not I hope to see him on TV, best wishes to this amazing actor!!!!

I believe it was his decision to leave. Maybe when Camila announced she was leaving that was when he decided (my speculation) and so the writers decided on this exit storyline. As far as I am concerned, this is the best way for them to have the characters depart. This storyline is SO MUCH BETTER than the lame Liam/Jennifer stalker storyline. That was so stupid and felt rushed. This storyline has been months in the making and they set it up so well. I am sad to see Blake Berris go, but am ready to say goodbye to the character of Nick Fallon. Of course, no one ever really dies in Salem. He may look like he dies, but they could always do a "twist" and make it be his evil twin that dies, and the real Nick Fallon is somewhere else just biding his time before making his reappearance. But I believe Blake has other projects he wants to do (films, etc) but you never know what the future holds. He could come back for a 3 month story arc in a year or two (just in time for the 50th anniversary of the show in 2015).

#15   2014/05/10 01:44PM
    dayswy

Quote flightygirl: At least we have Dannifer! Sarcasm

I know, right? They can spend more time with dan and Jen arguing about who is actually schmoopie.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list