List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Blake Berris Exits

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Blake Berris Exits

Started by Matt_Soaps.com at 2014/05/05 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/10 01:44PM, Views: 2918, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/05 01:28PM
    Blake Berris Exits
    Matt_Soaps.com

http://soaps.sheknow...8359/

#2   2014/05/05 02:21PM
    Re: Blake Berris Exits
    HOT PINK

Even though I'm not too fond of Nick, I think BB does a FANTASTIC job in the role. Guess we night get that whodunit sooner rather than later since he is exiting this week. I sincerely wish Blake all the best, and I hope to see him on another soap (or TV show) very soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/05 02:22PM
    #3   2014/05/05 07:49PM
    daysforever

Blake Berris is a terrific actor, but gosh, I'm glad to see Nick go. Now, is Nick/Blake leaving (killed off) this week? Or is this Blake's last week in the studio?

#4   2014/05/05 08:17PM
    Valentine14

A soap needs a villain and Blake was fantastic as Nick, it's a loss for DOOL

#5   2014/05/06 05:42AM
    Sunlover127

I too find Blake Berris despicable and evil and a total crazy! But.....that means he is a FANTASTIC actor to elicit such strong emotions from viewers!!

Blake Berris has done a great job playing a manipulative, intelligent, possibly genius of a young man that always goes astray due to his mental health issues and obsessive compulsive disorder.

Good luck in all your future endeavors Blake Berris! You have been fun, aggravating and exciting to watch on Days!!

#6   2014/05/06 06:14AM
    geenzi

I really hope BB left on his own because he is an amazing actor and this is a loss for DOOL. He actually made me like the character of Nick ,he calls everyone out on their true colors. I hope he returns from the dead again. If not I hope to see him on TV, best wishes to this amazing actor!!!!

#7   2014/05/06 08:06AM
    Lialovessoaps

I think he's been gone for awhile. Days tapes well in advance of what we see current day, and I heard months ago that he'd exited.

#8   2014/05/06 10:40AM
    june68

I loved nick on days he was always the bad guy and will and abby was perfect. I am so glad that he put both in there places.no one could do a better job then blake berris.days losed but maybe we will get a shock and nick had this all planned.and with ej leaving days need nick bring nack nick.

#9   2014/05/06 10:58AM
    june68

Hopfully stefano planned all this so nick tells sami about ej and abby.and nick is not dead we need blake berris and with en leaving we need nick

#10   2014/05/06 04:01PM
    flightygirl

At least we have Dannifer! Sarcasm

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list