List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Started by diane1623 at 2014/05/03 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 02:46AM, Views: 3120, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/05/05 04:26AM
    Re: No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(
    fadingrose

Quote holdingonfordearlife: Did you forget it was he that wished he could have some
    scenes with Abby??? So he got his wish....and he sure
    was not tied up and raped............

AND...I do not believe either one of them ...Sammi
    nor Wells...knows what love is.............they
    sure have bounced around a lot......she married to
    Rafe....having sex with Wells....runs back to Rafe
    wanting to renew their vows right then....after they
    too had sex.............and he with everybody that
    came to town....some even wore scarves!!!!

A busy couple to be so in love with each other.
    Everybody won't be crying or finding another channel!

Kind of interesting she is here until end of year...
    but he leaves in October.............and where
    will all the children go...(other than off the show)
    for Lucas to raise....food for thought!!

I must have missed something... WHO "had sex with everybody who came to town"? Did you mean Rafe? So he had a "thing" with Kate--and now with Jordan. Was he supposed to take a vow of chastity after Sami--his wife--cheated on him and eventully chose EJ?

Of maybe you meant EJ (aka" Wells"... I don't see him as a lady-killer either. We had evidence over the past eight years that his heart "belonged" to Sami, though he had a married interval and possible fatherhood with Nicole--and later a brief affair with her sister. I doubt he EVER gave up hope that he and Sami would form a real family life with their three children.

I guess we just have a different "take" on this supposed Super Couple...I do agree that the hook-up with Abby was a big mistake--on the writers' part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/05 04:30AM
    #12   2014/05/05 07:43AM
    holdingonfor...

OH NO...not talking about gorgeous Rafe............I
    love that guy!!

See...........we all don't see "love" with the same
    meaning.............."love" is not acting like a
    tomcat in heat..................or a "female cat"
    in heat...................

So....that in itself .....speaks for itself!!

This was never the EJAMI show...although their
    fans thought it was...............and like someone
    mentioned last evening.....when BO was the lead
    character on this show...the ratings were up and
    stayed up................with this character...
    [/b]supposedly the "lead character".........not so much!!!

I might even go back to watching next year!!!

#13   2014/05/05 07:31PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote diane1623: I started to watch DOOL in january cuz of them and I'll miss in british sexy appeal and we won't know what could have been EJabby, snifff !

Me too. There are the reason I started watching.

#14   2014/05/10 09:46AM
    heartfelt

Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote diane1623: I started to watch DOOL in january cuz of them and I'll miss in british sexy appeal and we won't know what could have been EJabby, snifff !

Me too. There are the reason I started watching.

It is amazing to me what people can get in their crazy minds. Could an adult person actually think that two soap actors would plan to quit because of a little cheating s/l with someone else. God help you.

As for me I loved EJ/ABBY, never liked EJ much before, actually left DOOL when Sami was young because I couldn't stand her and then drifted back with OLTL gone.

Thank you ladies in quotes.

#15   2014/05/10 03:20PM
    sharon n nic...

"no more ejabby".....

There was NEVER an ejabby!

#16   2014/05/10 05:58PM
    sandrab

Definitely stupid story line, ej and abby hardly knew each other and the next thing you know they are having an affair, where did that even come from. I think they are going to lose a lot of viewers with their story lines. I am sure they already have over the years

#17   2014/05/18 11:32PM
    Magic66

Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

JS stated in his interview that he didn't really care for
    the EJabby s/l at first and then he began to like it.EJabby was refreshing to me.I loved Abby being attracted to the gorgeous Mobster EJ.JS also stated that he had planned to leave days a year in advance.JS stated he was leaving days to take some personal time off.Please stop putting words into JS mouth.I always read posters making stuff out to be what they want it to be and not always what the Actor has said.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/18 11:39PM
    #18   2014/05/19 05:43AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote MYA0502: Not having to ever think about the possibility of another EJ and Abby hook up may be the absolute best thing about James leaving. That hook up was one of the worst things ever and a disaster for DOOL in my opinion. If the writers knew James was leaving it makes this hook up an even bigger waste of time. EJ will be gone and Abby will be left behind with a shattered reputation and to be reminded by those she has judged(Anne & Theresa) just how trashy she was.

trashy and disgusting she was!

#19   2014/05/19 08:11AM
    Magic66

[quote]Quote Magic66: [quote]Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.[/quote]

JS stated in his interview that he didn't really care for
    the EJabby s/l at first and then he began to like it.EJabby was refreshing to me.I loved Abby being attracted to the gorgeous Mobster EJ.JS also stated that he had planned to leave days a year in advance.JS stated he was leaving days to take some personal time off.

#20   2014/05/21 02:46AM
    CGabriel510

THANK GOD!!!
    GOOD RIDDANCE!!
    It's to bad Sami is leaving as well...

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list