List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Started by diane1623 at 2014/05/03 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/21 02:46AM, Views: 3126, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/03 08:15PM
    No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(
    diane1623

I started to watch DOOL in january cuz of them and I'll miss in british sexy appeal and we won't know what could have been EJabby, snifff !

#2   2014/05/03 08:38PM
    Re: No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(
    BlondE2U

I hear you diana1623, I started semi watching when I caught Kristen & Brady's wedding, caught the beginning of the river story but really started being faithful when EJ and Abby started being "unfaithful" at the cabin. I just loved the s/l however brief it was and loved their chemistry. I am disappointed that this will not go further but you never know what the future holds.

#3   2014/05/04 08:45AM
    paulmcnam10

Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

#4   2014/05/04 01:00PM
    fadingrose

Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

"Day One" was NOT when EJ arrived in Salem, and we don't know enough about his past to know whether "he only ever loved one woman {Sami.)" The real beginning of DOOL was almost five decades ago. Believe it or not, long-term viewers like myself have stuck with the show even when angered by a s/l or saddened by the departure of a beloved character or actor. I don't believe that a specific widespread negative reaction from fans can "ruin" a Soap--or at least I'm loyal enough to wait to see what else will be on the horizon after EJ and Sami are gone.

#5   2014/05/04 01:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

Good post and I agree.

EJ has loved his Samantha forever!

EJAMIfamily leave together and maybe one day come back!

#6   2014/05/04 04:44PM
    MYA0502

Not having to ever think about the possibility of another EJ and Abby hook up may be the absolute best thing about James leaving. That hook up was one of the worst things ever and a disaster for DOOL in my opinion. If the writers knew James was leaving it makes this hook up an even bigger waste of time. EJ will be gone and Abby will be left behind with a shattered reputation and to be reminded by those she has judged(Anne & Theresa) just how trashy she was.

#7   2014/05/04 05:02PM
    waggo50

I agree, the Abby affair was what really made me stop watching as it made no sense that EJ would cheat on the woman he has loved for years and is finally engaged to with a trashy character like Abby.
    Just very, very glad JS is leaving with AS so tptb never get a chance to pair him with the likes of Abby (or Nicole) again.

#8   2014/05/04 05:15PM
    Rosieroserson

You could be right! Maybe both Ali and James thought the show had become a mess after Abbygate.

#9   2014/05/04 06:10PM
    holdingonfor...

Did you forget it was he that wished he could have some
    scenes with Abby??? So he got his wish....and he sure
    was not tied up and raped............

AND...I do not believe either one of them ...Sammi
    nor Wells...knows what love is.............they
    sure have bounced around a lot......she married to
    Rafe....having sex with Wells....runs back to Rafe
    wanting to renew their vows right then....after they
    too had sex.............and he with everybody that
    came to town....some even wore scarves!!!!

A busy couple to be so in love with each other.
    Everybody won't be crying or finding another channel!

Kind of interesting she is here until end of year...
    but he leaves in October.............and where
    will all the children go...(other than off the show)
    for Lucas to raise....food for thought!!

#10   2014/05/04 09:13PM
    EjamiEricole

I think I heard Allison leaves in October as well. Last I heard! Something tells me ejami fans will get their happy ending, now that both are leaving! May be a bumpy ride getting there but that is what our ejami has all been about! Ejabby was a JOKE!!!! So glad that crap is over!!!!!
    Ejami fans just want a happy ending if this is the end of our super couple!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/04 09:15PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list