List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami's Dress on Friday

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami's Dress on Friday

Started by heartfelt at 2014/05/03 04:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/16 04:43AM, Views: 3349, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/03 04:45PM
    Sami's Dress on Friday
    heartfelt

The dress Sami had on on Friday was undoubtedly the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Looked like someone had been dumpster diving again.

#2   2014/05/04 07:16AM
    Re: Sami's Dress on Friday
    moocat

Her hair didn t look much better.

#3   2014/05/04 05:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote heartfelt: The dress Sami had on on Friday was undoubtedly the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Looked like someone had been dumpster diving again.

Lol, I just said on another thread that what keeps her from looking like mrs. Doubtfire is her long, flat and brown hair..... The dress was aweful as well. I think beautiful Alison should fire her stylist! It's as if they want her to look her worst.... her "punishment" for leaving Days

#4   2014/05/10 07:33PM
    Shirleta

Quote heartfelt: The dress Sami had on on Friday was undoubtedly the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Looked like someone had been dumpster diving again.

You wrote this on 5/3. Yesterday on 5/9 she must have been wearing the same dress and same hair style. Both so very ugly. She is a beautiful woman but sometimes her clothes are just not suited to her body type, and the hair yesterday was sooo bad. Could be the wardrobe and hair people are jealous of Sami's beauty and make her look as dumpy as possible.

#5   2014/05/11 03:13AM
    fadingrose

Quote Shirleta:

You wrote this on 5/3. Yesterday on 5/9 she must have been wearing the same dress and same hair style. Both so very ugly. She is a beautiful woman but sometimes her clothes are just not suited to her body type, and the hair yesterday was sooo bad. Could be the wardrobe and hair people are jealous of Sami's beauty and make her look as dumpy as possible.

if there's any sort of conspiracy to make Sami look and ACT unattractive, it's more likely that the writers are trying to make even her true fans not so devastated to see her go. Her hair has been a mess since she became a brownette and that flowery dress was not only ugly and inappropriate for her age--but it was too darned TIGHT.

#6   2014/05/12 12:00AM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Shirleta:

if there's any sort of conspiracy to make Sami look and ACT unattractive, it's more likely that the writers are trying to make even her true fans not so devastated to see her go. Her hair has been a mess since she became a brownette and that flowery dress was not only ugly and inappropriate for her age--but it was too darned TIGHT.

I think the hair change was Alison's ideal she wanted to try something different. I don't think any Days actress looks or dresses good all the time. The only one I can think of that always looks good is Lauren Koslow who plays Kate but I think she is married to the makeup and dress artist.

#7   2014/05/12 04:59PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Shirleta:

I know it was to tight. If we did the drinking game everytime she pulled it down we would have been drunk. The dresses they pick out for her do not flatter her figure.

#8   2014/05/13 01:53PM
    jemma

I have never been a fan of samies but wow!
    Lately she is a mess...
    And doesn't even act or sound like the old Sami.
    Her voice is even different ...weird.
    They have aged her about 20 years too.

#9   2014/05/13 02:00PM
    holdingonfor...

Have you seen her or heard her "commercial" voice?
    Dang!!!! and swinging that hair back and forth....
    gheez!!!

#10   2014/05/13 02:06PM
    jemma

Tee hee
    Thought I was only one who noticed the odd voice and actions.
    And it is always on!
    She is racking in the dosh for sure.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list