List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott leaving Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott leaving Days.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/05/02 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:18PM, Views: 8215, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2014/05/10 03:11AM
    Re: James Scott leaving Days.
    Magic66

Quote sweetasarose: I hope that EJ and Sami leave together madly in love. However, with these two characters leaving I have no reason to watch this show. I will watch until they leave, then in order for me to keep watching they are going to have to come up some seriously GOOD storylines.......

I will be watching days until EJs last air date and
    then I am gone.I hope days will come up with some good
    s/l so the show can continue.I really think this is the
    last curtain call for days.With two of the lead Actors gone
    JS/AS.These lead actors drew in large fan bases.The other actors don't have that large of a fan base next to the regular viewing base.That is what will cause days to possibly crash.

#42   2014/05/10 03:14AM
    Magic66

Quote sasusan014: Very sorry to hear James is leaving! I've just started watching Days for the past 5 months, and the main reason is because of EJ! Yesterday when EJ confronted Percy, I fell in love with him! LOL!

I loved that eppy of my EJ confronting Percy.
    I just keep playing it over and over.

#43   2014/05/10 03:16AM
    fadingrose

Am I missing some "inside information"? Why do most posters on this thread (and others) write their comments as if it was EJ's decision to leave (for whatever reason)? Isn't it possible that either TPTB decided EJ was not needed anymore OR they were not willing or able to meet his contract proposals?

#44   2014/05/10 03:23AM
    Magic66

Quote bearigan: If anyone is interested just google EJ leaving days and their is a site explaining why he did it. Apparently one of the reasons was because he had taken some halluogenic drugs while in some other country, which I did not understand what it had to do with his leaving, but I guess it does. I am not suprised and think we will see others follow suit because there has not been storylines for them in such a long time, or at least nothing of interest just repeats and now we are getting ready to have a repeat with the shooting of Nick. Geez.

At first I thought that JS little Medicine Spiritual Journey
    was a factor in him leaving days.I don't think that factored into his decision because I read that JS had planned last year to leave days when his contract was up.In the future I hope JS stays away from that Halluogenic.I read that stuff makes people sick.JS told the Interviewer he came back feeling like a new person.It will make you feel like a new person alright that stuff will wipe your mind out.

#45   2014/05/10 03:27AM
    Magic66

Quote mille: So JS is leaving. How will his character leave Salem? I think it's time for "karma" to meet Elvis (EJ) DiMera!! Lol, but at whose hands

I think more Karma will meet with Sami than
    EJ.EJ is pretty good at covering his tracks.

#46   2014/05/10 03:40AM
    Magic66

Quote fadingrose: Am I missing some "inside information"? Why do most posters on this thread (and others) write their comments as if it was EJ's decision to leave (for whatever reason)? Isn't it possible that either TPTB decided EJ was not needed anymore OR they were not willing or able to meet his contract proposals?

I had read an article with KC in the October 2011 issue of
    SOD.KC was clarrifying to someone,why would he want to get rid of JS when he was the only thing holding the show together.Now know that meant at the lowest ratings.Higley the hack and her crew really ran days into the ground and almost drove the show off the air.JS fan base brought days back from the brink of death.Each s/l has a different rating on it.They saw the s/l with JS dynamics were rating the highest considering the awful writing.JS base was carrying the show.JS became commendable and lammed KC with a bad writing contract.KC would have done anything for JS to keep him.I think it was totally JS decision to retire EJ.

#47   2014/05/10 08:59AM
    mbfc3

I fully expect this to stir up a hornet's nest, but I would just like to know the answer. Has it officially been determined that EJ is being written out? I know it's heresy to some of you to suggest a replacement for James Scott, but I'd just like to know if there's official word on the future of EJ.

#48   2014/05/12 09:22AM
    strangeland

JS - could he be the new Jason that GH has been searching for? I guess it is feasible that he could come back from the dead with an accent.

#49   2014/05/12 12:18PM
    flightygirl

Quote mbfc3: I fully expect this to stir up a hornet's nest, but I would just like to know the answer. Has it officially been determined that EJ is being written out? I know it's heresy to some of you to suggest a replacement for James Scott, but I'd just like to know if there's official word on the future of EJ.

No. They are talking about recasting but Alison Sweeney and the kids are out. I suppose they could recast them too but AS has said repeatedly she would like to come back for weddings/funerals etc.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list