List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott leaving Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott leaving Days.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/05/02 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:18PM, Views: 8390, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/05/05 12:27PM
    Re: James Scott leaving Days.
    Lialovessoaps

So sorry he's leaving, but maybe Kristen will come back full-time.

#32   2014/05/05 12:58PM
    mille

So JS is leaving. How will his character leave Salem? I think it's time for "karma" to meet Elvis (EJ) DiMera!! Lol, but at whose hands

#33   2014/05/05 01:38PM
    JeanLou

I am sad, it's ridiculous really, because it's just a character but I just can't imagine Days without EJ!No matter what woman he was with, he was still mezmorizing and so much beter than the insipid actors your see on TV and the movies today. I completely understand the timing is perfect for him to exit, I do. I don't think it had a thing to do with the Abiail story, just that Aly was leaving and he'd been doing it for so long, it was time to try something else. What a grind to be so frontburner for 8 years, it's a lot of work! He can afford to travel and audition which he probably had no time for before. But I just am so sad that he's going. And so disappointed that we won't see that sizzling Ejabby chemistry again. Ben, no matter who plays him, can't hold a candle to EJ Dimera.

#34   2014/05/05 01:51PM
    heartfelt

Quote JeanLou: I am sad, it's ridiculous really, because it's just a character but I just can't imagine Days without EJ!No matter what woman he was with, he was still mezmorizing and so much beter than the insipid actors your see on TV and the movies today. I completely understand the timing is perfect for him to exit, I do. I don't think it had a thing to do with the Abiail story, just that Aly was leaving and he'd been doing it for so long, it was time to try something else. What a grind to be so frontburner for 8 years, it's a lot of work! He can afford to travel and audition which he probably had no time for before. But I just am so sad that he's going. And so disappointed that we won't see that sizzling Ejabby chemistry again. Ben, no matter who plays him, can't hold a candle to EJ Dimera.

#35   2014/05/05 07:37PM
    Days Dreamer

Sorry to hear that James is leaving, but I am not surprised. Something has seemed off for awhile. Well, I thank him for the engaging performances. It has been entertaining to watch him. I wish him all the best, and look forward to seeing his next chapter!

#36   2014/05/05 10:51PM
    wwwwww

Quote Lialovessoaps: So sorry he's leaving, but maybe Kristen will come back full-time.

I doubt Kristen comes back full time because Eileen Davidson likes to do both young and the Restless and Days. Also I don't think Eileen's salary on Days is anywhere to what she was making on Young and the Restless.

#37   2014/05/06 10:55AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: So JS is leaving. How will his character leave Salem? I think it's time for "karma" to meet Elvis (EJ) DiMera!! Lol, but at whose hands

Lol, Mille, my favorite opponent
    So you think it's payback time for young Dimera!?
    It's hard to say what's going to happen. To me it's a huge surprise that James quit may 2, and that we didn't know anything before hand

#38   2014/05/06 08:11PM
    BlondE2U

I read on the casting page back in January, they were casting a role for "Fletcher" a person between EJ and Chad. This came when they posted about James' contract was in negotiations and Alison just announced her leaving. I wonder if TPTB are still working this character if James decides not to come back. I personally hope he does even if it way down the road.

#39   2014/05/10 03:03AM
    Magic66

%( ( When I got the news last friday that JS had left days
    I felt like a relative had died.I love my EJ.I don't think
    JS was quite on board with the way EJ was being written.I liked the writing because it let viewers see all the different sides of EJs character,and even start liking EJ.At first EJ had a sweet side that he would only show to Sami and the kids.I want what is best for JS.I will support him in any endeavors that he may have.I am looking forward to seeing him in the new movie he is coming out with. I give days less than a year on the air without JS/AS.Days is taking a pretty hard hit.Days is most certain to lose its largest fan bases at low ratings.

#40   2014/05/10 03:06AM
    Magic66

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: This is not a rumor. On another soap page, he said he wanted to thank Sony and Corday for a great eight years but he wants to take some personal time.
    Maybe he will wind up on Y&R as Adam Newman. He plays good and evil so well. An awesome actor.

Of course, I love MM. He was my fave.

I don't think JS would fit the part of Adam Newman.
    JS might be to tall.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list