List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott leaving Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott leaving Days.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/05/02 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:18PM, Views: 7979, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/05/03 06:58PM
    Re: James Scott leaving Days.
    Valentine14

I fear with Sami leaving and now EJ could this be the end of my soap I have been watching for 30 years? Bo is gone, Stefano is largely absent, whose left? Pls don't say Jennifer, she is unlike able

#22   2014/05/04 05:56AM
    Just sayin

All i can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He is the one who makes Days worth watching.

#23   2014/05/04 09:28AM
    teechsjn

Was watching a Hugh Grant movie last night. Couldn't help noticing how much James Scott reminded me of a young Hugh Grant! I think James Scott would do very well in the movies!

#24   2014/05/04 03:25PM
    Rosieroserson

What an amazing actor you are, James Scott
    I totally understand the need to do something else and take some time off. Maybe you're already on your way to explore a different part of the world?!
    If I were you, I'd try to meet up with Dalai Lama in Norway... since our hypocritical government won't
    I wish you and Kaitlyn the best of luck, and hope to see you on the big screen some day... As James Bond or as my favorite mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/04 03:27PM
    #25   2014/05/04 04:47PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

James was on DAYS for about 8 yrs. as the leading male character while the show went & stayed on the bottom of the ratings (as popular as he was/is). Peter Reckell was on for about 4 decades as the most popular male character EVER on the show helping to bring the show (and keep it there) to the top of the ratings throughout. Just curious as to whether you think James/E.J. will get a decent exit story or be ignored/trashed like Peter/Bo was? Will be interesting to see how these writers treat him compared to Bo!!

#26   2014/05/04 06:19PM
    holdingonfor...

They just thru Bo under the bus..............I guess
    they will have a "parade" for these two!!

Bo and Hope were the #1 couple along with John and
    Marlena..............that was romance....that was
    love............that was entertainment...........that
    kept fans focused!!!

#27   2014/05/05 08:25AM
    bearigan

If anyone is interested just google EJ leaving days and their is a site explaining why he did it. Apparently one of the reasons was because he had taken some halluogenic drugs while in some other country, which I did not understand what it had to do with his leaving, but I guess it does. I am not suprised and think we will see others follow suit because there has not been storylines for them in such a long time, or at least nothing of interest just repeats and now we are getting ready to have a repeat with the shooting of Nick. Geez.

#28   2014/05/05 08:50AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Valentine14: I fear with Sami leaving and now EJ could this be the end of my soap I have been watching for 30 years? Bo is gone, Stefano is largely absent, whose left? Pls don't say Jennifer, she is unlike able

Agreed. I am very worried.

#29   2014/05/05 11:34AM
    Tammer

This is not good news, what will become of DAYS once Ali and James leave?

#30   2014/05/05 12:01PM
    Chrissi_Soap...

Quote bearigan: If anyone is interested just google EJ leaving days and their is a site explaining why he did it. Apparently one of the reasons was because he had taken some halluogenic drugs while in some other country, which I did not understand what it had to do with his leaving, but I guess it does. I am not suprised and think we will see others follow suit because there has not been storylines for them in such a long time, or at least nothing of interest just repeats and now we are getting ready to have a repeat with the shooting of Nick. Geez.

The ayhuasca wasn't the reason for his leaving. That was a joke, that article! He has mentioned wanting to go for a few years when the time was right.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list