List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott leaving Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott leaving Days.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/05/02 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:18PM, Views: 8547, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/05/02 05:23PM
    Re: James Scott leaving Days.
    Shirleta

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

Chrissi, do the writers of DOOL ever see these message boards? If they do I'm asking them to give all of us viewers a gift by letting EJ and Sami be together when they both leave the show. I know it's a fairytale after EJ has cheated on Sami, but it would really be lovely if they left together, maybe married.

#12   2014/05/02 05:39PM
    miladytn

Quote MichaelMuhneyfan: This is not a rumor. On another soap page, he said he wanted to thank Sony and Corday for a great eight years but he wants to take some personal time.
    Maybe he will wind up on Y&R as Adam Newman. He plays good and evil so well. An awesome actor.

Of course, I love MM. He was my fave.

Now that is a very interesting thought. I had not even considered JS as Adam, but it could work, I think. I wonder about the timing though. If JS wants time off/personal time, would he want to jump right in another soap? Aren't they already casting for Adam's return? I heard that Adam would be returning onscreen soon.

Sorry, went OT. apologies.

#13   2014/05/02 05:48PM
    miladytn

My dream would be for him to be the next James Bond. I think he'd make a fantastic Bond!

#14   2014/05/02 07:00PM
    sweetasarose

I hope that EJ and Sami leave together madly in love. However, with these two characters leaving I have no reason to watch this show. I will watch until they leave, then in order for me to keep watching they are going to have to come up some seriously GOOD storylines.......

#15   2014/05/03 04:40AM
    fadingrose

Quote sweetasarose: I hope that EJ and Sami leave together madly in love. However, with these two characters leaving I have no reason to watch this show. I will watch until they leave, then in order for me to keep watching they are going to have to come up some seriously GOOD storylines.......

No matter how much we loved (or even disliked) "EJ," he'll be missed (as will EJami). But JS will be on screen until October, and by then there may be new s/ls or characters to hold our attention--especially with "Kristen" returning this summer. Until I see what develops, I'm not planning to end my 40 plus years as a DOOL fan. I was a regular viewer way before "EJ" arrived and hope the writers create reasons to watch that are just as magnetic.

#16   2014/05/03 06:30AM
    geenzi

>( I am very sad the James Scott is leaving Days. I really hope to see him on my screen again in a movie or TV series, or returning to Days. I hope they give him and Sami a happy ending with an open door to return. Best of luck to him!!!

#17   2014/05/03 11:58AM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sweetasarose: I hope that EJ and Sami leave together madly in love. However, with these two characters leaving I have no reason to watch this show. I will watch until they leave, then in order for me to keep watching they are going to have to come up some seriously GOOD storylines.......

No matter how much we loved (or even disliked) "EJ," he'll be missed (as will EJami). But JS will be on screen until October, and by then there may be new s/ls or characters to hold our attention--especially with "Kristen" returning this summer. Until I see what develops, I'm not planning to end my 40 plus years as a DOOL fan. I was a regular viewer way before "EJ" arrived and hope the writers create reasons to watch that are just as magnetic.

I think people said Eileen Davidson only signed a short term contract so I doubt Kristen stays and probably leaves when Ejami do. I think there will be lots of changes to the soap though. I think Alison may get her own talk show but those talk shows never last. I think the late night talk shows do pretty good but Alison won't be getting one of them she's not that big of a draw. I doubt James ever comes back to Days it sounds like he's moving on to different things.

#18   2014/05/03 12:21PM
    Sunlover127

Best wishes to James Scott in both his personal and professional lives as he embarks on new projects and adventures!!

His character of EJ will be missed on Days of Our Lives!! EJ has entertained all of us (love him or hate him) for many years!! He is a great actor and he will be missed by DOOL fans!!

I hope EJ will make return visits to Salem in the future with Sami and his DOOL children as other super couples that have left have done for special storylines or episodes. I would love it if he and Allison Sweeny leave Salem after finally marrying and finding the happiness and peace they have fought for (and against) all these years as DOOL characters!

But, whatever happens on DOOL, James Scott won the fans' hearts with his unequivocally perfect depiction of the smooth criminal, master manipulator, scheming son of Stefano Dimera and soul-mate of Samantha Brady!

Good luck James Scott, EJ will be greatly missed!!

#19   2014/05/03 04:28PM
    sasusan014

Very sorry to hear James is leaving! I've just started watching Days for the past 5 months, and the main reason is because of EJ! Yesterday when EJ confronted Percy, I fell in love with him! LOL!

#20   2014/05/03 05:19PM
    daysforever

James is a terrific actor, and I always knew that someday, he would spread his wings and move on in his career. But, in the meantime. . . oh heck! We will miss you.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list