List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: James Scott leaving Days.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

James Scott leaving Days.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/05/02 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/05/12 12:18PM, Views: 7980, Replies: 48
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/05/02 01:23PM
    James Scott leaving Days.
    Chrissi_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...ings/

#2   2014/05/02 01:32PM
    Re: James Scott leaving Days.
    Jen821

Wow! so today was his last day...not to surprised but can't wait to hear and see what other projects he has going. Wish him all the best!

#3   2014/05/02 01:43PM
    oobs7

I've searched and searched, and all I can find are pages that say that this is just a rumor, for the time being. It says that his contract is up in May, that he decided to leave because negotiations failed, but that negotiations have started up again....who knows? I, for one, sincerely hope it's just a rumor!

#4   2014/05/02 01:59PM
    Chrissi_Soap...

It's not a rumour. I would say so if it was! He's gone.

#5   2014/05/02 02:12PM
    stjarna

Breaking news indeed! We speculated and I thought he would stay, but I am not surprised at all that he decided to leave! The best of luck to him! I hope he does get to do great stuff! It's been a great eight years with him! Another farewell!

#6   2014/05/02 02:14PM
    waggo50

I can't say I am the least bit surprised by the news JS is leaving, nor am I upset as there is no story that I want to see him in after Sami leaves. I certainly don't want him paired with the likes of Abby or Nicole.

Best of luck James it was a great 8 years.

Once Sami and EJ leave Salem so do I, as there is nobody on the show now that interest my in the least especially not Hope paired with that whimpy, baby faced Aiden.

#7   2014/05/02 03:34PM
    Babs_1955

Boo hiss! He is leaving, Alison Sweeney is leaving, Camilla Burns is leaving.... OH but wait they are bringing back the Kristen character. I think we are getting short changed here

#8   2014/05/02 03:49PM
    maja

Well, he's a handsome and talented young man. I will miss him in this part but I wish him the best.

#9   2014/05/02 04:54PM
    Sunnyflower

OMG WHAT?? He is my most favourite character EVER and such a brilliant actor. What a loss!

#10   2014/05/02 05:12PM
    MichaelMuhne...

This is not a rumor. On another soap page, he said he wanted to thank Sony and Corday for a great eight years but he wants to take some personal time.
    Maybe he will wind up on Y&R as Adam Newman. He plays good and evil so well. An awesome actor.

Of course, I love MM. He was my fave.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list