List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Spolier: Stefano/EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spolier: Stefano/EJ

Started by valencia4love at 2014/04/08 08:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/09 09:36PM, Views: 1814, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/04/09 01:27PM
    Re: Spolier: Stefano/EJ
    sonnyhat127

Quote mauimama: I absolutely LOVED the expression of horror on EJ's face when Stefano said "he hoped Sami didn't find out that he was BANGING Abagail Deveroux"! And the remark he made (when EJ denied it) about "thank goodness she wasn't pg"! That was PRICELESS! Sure burst EJ's happy dance pretty dam quickly didn't it? EJ's gonna be under Stefano's thumb once again..down on his knees, kissing Stefano's ring!

Thank god it stopped the happy dance, that was over the top annoying. I think EJ is still in shock.

#12   2014/04/09 04:05PM
    NancyNLV

I still think that there is someone else other than Stefano that knows. If Stefano were the one taking the pics then it would have come out, it showed the other day whoever had them had gloves on when they were handling them. Someone else knows and someone else has the pictures and EJ will be blackmailed from 2 directions.

#13   2014/04/09 05:53PM
    breathtaking

Percy always had a camera around his neck, could "king dimera" love that expression hired him to take the pics?

#14   2014/04/09 05:56PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote NancyNLV: I still think that there is someone else other than Stefano that knows. If Stefano were the one taking the pics then it would have come out, it showed the other day whoever had them had gloves on when they were handling them. Someone else knows and someone else has the pictures and EJ will be blackmailed from 2 directions.

I think you are right. I think Stephano either had EJ followed or found out from the doctor.

#15   2014/04/09 09:36PM
    Magic66

EJ had a look on his face like he could
    kill Stefeno.One day Stefeno is going to
    see what a wonderful Soldier he has created.
    Its just like Stefeno to blackmail his own Son.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list