List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Alicia Leigh Willis to Days as Liam's ex.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alicia Leigh Willis to Days as Liam's ex.

Started by Chrissi_Soaps.com at 2014/04/08 07:00AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 05:21AM, Views: 1284, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/04/08 07:00AM
    Alicia Leigh Willis to Days as Liam's ex.
    Chrissi_Soap...

http://soaps.sheknow...ings/

#2   2014/04/08 07:38AM
    Re: Alicia Leigh Willis to Days as Liam's ex.
    flightygirl

Days gets another GH castoff! The sad thing is I couldn't remember which one is Liam. Well she was boring as Courtney on GH so I guess we will see..

#3   2014/04/08 07:51AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl: Days gets another GH castoff! The sad thing is I couldn't remember which one is Liam. Well she was boring as Courtney on GH so I guess we will see..

LOL...Liam is the fourth person wanting to break up Dannif-bore!

Ah, well...I guess, the ex is going to maybe bring some light to why he is so mad...or...take him away.... she shares same looks as Jen!

#4   2014/04/08 09:09AM
    Jen821

Another newbie added to the show to explain why another newbie that is insane and crazy and who we could care less about is coming to the show!

#5   2014/04/08 02:17PM
    Chrissi_Soap...

LOL you guys always give me a giggle. I added more to it. I started thinking about it and realized I posted in December about her when they were casting the role.

#6   2014/04/08 03:21PM
    littleguysmom

Quote Chrissi_Soaps.com: LOL you guys always give me a giggle. I added more to it. I started thinking about it and realized I posted in December about her when they were casting the role.

Chrissi when Liam mentioned a few weeks back to Jen that his wife's name was Debra, then it click that the casting call a few months ago for a Debra I figured this new actress was his ex wife. I Google Alicia and she does resemble Melissa. Waiting to find out why Liam is so crazy. And as for newbies all our actor at one time were newbies and has become our favorite characters. So I give all newbies a chance in a few months we'll be cheering for them.

#7   2014/04/09 06:10AM
    stjarna

I think it is not newbies that some of are digging at...it's how this newbie's fit in with the current story lines... and they got into a cliche type of sl's...For example...Jordan blended all right when she was first introduced- Rafe was in hospital, needed PT...and then the story started with a supers snail pace and seems it is not moving anywhere...and it is over 6 months now....and what do we know really...
    then, Liam...appears out of nowhere and goes on dates with Jen that we hardly see how they really click on or not...but it is left to our imagination, and she refuses to continue dating, and he goes psycho like dr Jekyll - Mr Hyde- LOL... well,he is a pharmaceutical rep
    same with Paige...I don't mind that she is there, but Bev and Rpry got dropped...and JJ was forming friendships with them and they helped him with Theresa etc... there is no compact story...just boom! some are out...new in.
    Before characters blended in with story lines that made sense...JMO
    Like Jennifer walked in to work in the Spectator and met Jack..and years of a relationsip went on till they got it together....
    rooting for characters happen when they have chemistry and a good sl.... e.g. Rafe and Jordan are cute but where is the sl to make them really rootable?!!!

#8   2014/04/09 09:16PM
    Magic66

I can't wait to see Alica Leigh Wills.
    She probably is Liam Ex.

#9   2014/04/10 05:21AM
    EpicFail

OMG - I hate this obsession that Liam has with Jennifer, do we really need to throw more people into this horrible s/l?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list