List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Mystery Boxes at wedding

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Mystery Boxes at wedding

Started by dansdi at 2014/04/07 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/08 12:15AM, Views: 820, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/04/07 09:23AM
    Mystery Boxes at wedding
    dansdi

Okay, maybe I missed it completely when I watched the wedding and reception, but can anyone tell me what was in those mystery boxes Sonny and Will had Abby and JJ pick up and bring to the wedding? One Abby picked up at the club and one they had at their home and Jennifer was wanting to peek at but they wouldn't let her. The black velvety one Abby picked up from club was interesting of course... being a girl it looked like a jewelry box but I still have no idea. Can anyone help me out here? Please Thanks!!

#2   2014/04/07 01:05PM
    Re: Mystery Boxes at wedding
    Soobie

I may have missed something as well, but I believe they were pictures of people that made their wedding possible. The pictures may have been of gay rights activists.

#3   2014/04/07 03:54PM
    mauimama

I was wondering the same thing -- it's not like it was a little box *like a ring box* and YET they made such a huge honkin' deal out of the dam thing - and then..... NOTHING!

#4   2014/04/07 04:24PM
    BlondE2U

I was confused on that too. Maybe it was played out for the Ben / Abby meeting. The guys may open their gifts at home, but that whole scene was just dropped because everyone was home not ling after and they didn't even do a reception. Just the garden scene and first dance. Everyone behaved enough under one roof so I guess its better to not overdo, lol.

#5   2014/04/07 05:09PM
    miladytn

Color me confused also. I re-watched parts of it on different you tube channels, looking for that. There was a very brief part of one scene where there were pictures on a mantle. I only noticed one or two and the pictures were so blurred it was impossible to make out who/what they were.

#6   2014/04/08 12:15AM
    moma

the writers made such a big thing about those boxes...where is the payoff....needed to see what was inside...unless i missed sumthin' i didn't see the contents either....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list