List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Leave them alone already!!! J&D

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Leave them alone already!!! J&D

Started by wwil1963 at 2014/04/04 03:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 04:59PM, Views: 852, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/04/04 03:12PM
    Leave them alone already!!! J&D
    wwil1963

I am probably the only fan out there that likes Daniel & Jennifer, so let the bashing begin, But this poor couple just does not have a chance in H*LL the writers should back off and let the couple have a chance to make a go of it already! first (not in correct order) Jack, then Chloe then JJ then Ann then Teresa now Liam, I hear a lot of people say their boring YAWN!! well duh!! they don't have a chance to be anything else people want to get in there business every minute of the day Brady needs to get a grip! Eric I'm not even going there YAWN, Gabbie & Nick need to leave Salem now, I'm glad the wedding went off without anything bad happening to spoil it! (bashing time> Sami good ole Sami I like Allison S but her character is really getting weird.

#2   2014/04/04 03:28PM
    Re: Leave them alone already!!! J&D
    lastry

Quote wwil1963: I am probably the only fan out there that likes Daniel & Jennifer, so let the bashing begin, But this poor couple just does not have a chance in H*LL the writers should back off and let the couple have a chance to make a go of it already! first (not in correct order) Jack, then Chloe then JJ then Ann then Teresa now Liam, I hear a lot of people say their boring YAWN!! well duh!! they don't have a chance to be anything else people want to get in there business every minute of the day Brady needs to get a grip! Eric I'm not even going there YAWN, Gabbie & Nick need to leave Salem now, I'm glad the wedding went off without anything bad happening to spoil it! (bashing time> Sami good ole Sami I like Allison S but her character is really getting weird.

#3   2014/04/04 03:31PM
    lastry

I agree with wwii1963 110% about Daniel and Jennifer. Leave them alone

#4   2014/04/06 07:48AM
    danniferfan4...

Quote lastry: I agree with wwii1963 110% about Daniel and Jennifer. Leave them alone

There r several of us rooting for DJ in previous threads, but per previews, Jen is in bed with Liam. We come all this way for nothing. I hope Nicole won't let Liam's blackmailing stop her from getting evidence on Liam for Dan and Jen sake.
    I, too, wish they would leave dan and jen the h!ll alone!!

#5   2014/04/06 09:03AM
    scorpiogirl 43

>( I agree leave Jen and Daniel alone!!! let her be happy and him too.... geez jack is gone let him stay there!!!

#6   2014/04/06 04:59PM
    flightygirl

Please writers leave them alone!! Let them live happily ever after cause I am sick of it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list