List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami bellowing at her kids

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami bellowing at her kids

Started by mauimama at 2014/04/02 10:17AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 03:15AM, Views: 1312, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 10:17AM
    Sami bellowing at her kids
    mauimama

sounded like a moose in heat or a cow giving birth! For all that bellowing - why didn't we see the little darlings all in their wedding finery?

#2   2014/04/02 11:06AM
    Re: Sami bellowing at her kids
    ChiSox1

I just read your post, mauimama, and that is exactly what I posted a few hours ago on the episode page! Too funny! I questioned why she was yelling so much and not up the stairs helping them get ready -- in my opinion they are still at an age when they need supervision getting ready! I too hope we will see them at the actual ceremony because, thanks to Sami's mouth, we know thay are invited They better show Will's siblings -- even Adrienne mentioned to Justin that she wished their other children could be present.

#3   2014/04/02 12:30PM
    Sunlover127

I thought Sami yelling for the kids to hurry, not to get dirty was all very normal and believable. I guess she sounded like a "real" mom to me! Especially since when one is a little nervous on a child's wedding day, the mom can tend to be a bit flustered.

As far as her dressing the kids....really?!? I am sure the Dimera's have staff to dress, feed, etc the children.

The children were in today's episode and will be in tomorrow's. We will see their outfits.

I also remember that children have much more strict laws governing their screen time in tv shows, movies, etc. So, for DOOL to work them into the storylines on occasion is within laws that govern child labor laws. And, kids really shouldn't be in many of the lousy sexual storylines that seem to be the current writer's idea of a good story.

#4   2014/04/02 01:33PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote mauimama: sounded like a moose in heat or a cow giving birth! For all that bellowing - why didn't we see the little darlings all in their wedding finery?

She can't bellow at EJ like she normal does so it is the kids turn.

#5   2014/04/03 04:42AM
    dazgonby

Quote Sunlover127: I thought Sami yelling for the kids to hurry, not to get dirty was all very normal and believable. I guess she sounded like a "real" mom to me! Especially since when one is a little nervous on a child's wedding day, the mom can tend to be a bit flustered.

As far as her dressing the kids....really?!? I am sure the Dimera's have staff to dress, feed, etc the children.

The children were in today's episode and will be in tomorrow's. We will see their outfits.

I also remember that children have much more strict laws governing their screen time in tv shows, movies, etc. So, for DOOL to work them into the storylines on occasion is within laws that govern child labor laws. And, kids really shouldn't be in many of the lousy sexual storylines that seem to be the current writer's idea of a good story.

Totally agree... but then what would the haters have to go on about.

#6   2014/04/03 05:59AM
    Sunlover127

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Sunlover127: I thought Sami yelling for the kids to hurry, not to get dirty was all very normal and believable. I guess she sounded like a "real" mom to me! Especially since when one is a little nervous on a child's wedding day, the mom can tend to be a bit flustered.

You are so right!!

#7   2014/04/03 08:12PM
    MYA0502

Sami yelling for her kids to finish getting ready, hurry up and to not get dirty is normal for any parent especially for such a special occasion. Besides her kids are not babies. Ally and Johnny are definitely old enough to get dressed with out mommy's help and Sidney to for that matter. My 7 year old would give me hell every morning just by moving slow because she wanted to, when she needed to be rushing and you better believe I yelled for her to hurry. It's normal reaction and especially in that situation.

#8   2014/04/03 08:14PM
    MYA0502

Quote dazgonby:

So true.

#9   2014/04/03 08:18PM
    MYA0502

Quote ChiSox1: I just read your post, mauimama, and that is exactly what I posted a few hours ago on the episode page! Too funny! I questioned why she was yelling so much and not up the stairs helping them get ready -- in my opinion they are still at an age when they need supervision getting ready! I too hope we will see them at the actual ceremony because, thanks to Sami's mouth, we know thay are invited They better show Will's siblings -- even Adrienne mentioned to Justin that she wished their other children could be present.

Before EJ was headed to Chicago, he could have certainly helped his children finish getting dressed also, considering they weren't listening to their mother.

Besides her kids are big enough to get dressed by themselves, they were probably playing around like kids do, nothing abnormal about a mother yelling for her kids to come on. Not where I come from anyways.

#10   2014/04/04 05:34PM
    HouseTops

Isn't that what ALL mothers do...bellow at their kids!!
    Kids never listen!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list